Are you the one??

• Thread starter Lovely Lotus Blossom
  • Start date
Oooh okay. Do they have to act like those specific personality types? I would be willing to make a farmers daughter and an elite.
you could change the personality type if you'd like these were merely suggestions :)

you could change the personality type if you'd like these were merely suggestions :)
Okay thank you. Do you mind explaining the castes for me then and the social hierarchy?

Okay thank you. Do you mind explaining the castes for me then and the social hierarchy?
of course no problem

The Caste

1- The Royal family and those who marry into to it. Those born of any of the royal line are able to control more than one elements. There are two royal lines the Illea and the schreave. (this doesn't include those who married into the royal family)

2- Nobles and politicians. The very wealthy elite they usually look down on any person who is below a 3. They lavish in the gifts and favors of the royal family. They are able to control the element of fire.

3- Wealthy businessmen and entertainers. Those that have made a name for themselves in some sort of industry. They can control the element of Air.

4- Farmers and shop owners. Usually middle class. They can control the element of Earth

5- Entertainers, Artists, Dancers. They usually make just enough to feed their families. They are able to control the element of water.

6- Road workers, city workers Do not posses any magic

7- Servants , Maids, launderers. Also do not posses any magic

8- The homeless. Also do not posses any magic

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jeufufns
of course no problem

The Caste

1- The Royal family and those who marry into to it. Those born of any of the royal line are able to control more than one elements. There are two royal lines the Illea and the schreave. (this doesn't include those who married into the royal family)

2- Nobles and politicians. The very wealthy elite they usually look down on any person who is below a 3. They lavish in the gifts and favors of the royal family. They are able to control the element of fire.

3- Wealthy businessmen and entertainers. Those that have made a name for themselves in some sort of industry. They can control the element of Air.

4- Farmers and shop owners. Usually middle class. They can control the element of Earth

5- Entertainers, Artists, Dancers. They usually make just enough to feed their families. They are able to control the element of water.

6- Road workers, city workers Do not posses any magic

7- Servants , Maids, launderers. Also do not posses any magic

8- The homeless. Also do not posses any magic
Thank you for that! Where would an author register on the caste scale?

Why would an author be a five exactly?
It would be under the same category as an artist unless they were a professor then they would be a 4 in the middle class but that would make the girl over the age limit. unless her father was a professor.

It would be under the same category as an artist unless they were a professor then they would be a 4 in the middle class but that would make the girl over the age limit. unless her father was a professor.
Perhaps I'll just make a very creative daughter of a wealthy businessman.

one of the threes?

Now i just need the others to choose :)

Ok guys i am going to make the thread for the roleplay sometime tomorrow so please let me know who is still interested...​

Oh my gosh this sounds awesome! I am so so interested!

• Thank You
Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
Oh my gosh this sounds awesome! I am so so interested!
Awesome welcome i'll put you on the list :) Hey guys im making the thread so if you want a character let me know now im trying to let everyone in here get first choice of characters.

I'm just gonna throw in my interest :3

I'm just gonna throw in my interest :3
Yay I'll put your name on the list :) also everyone ive updated the character list just send me your characters and ill put it on the character list.