Are You a Crafty Person?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by - Falcon -, Jul 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

There's all sorts of different crafty type things out there. Which do you do?

I knit and crochet and I'm slowly learning to scrapbook.​

2. I make body care things: ointments, bath salts, salt and sugar scrubs, face masks, clay/regular soaps, and most recently: sea salt hair mist! <3 I wish I was better at other crafty things, but as I learned with my foray into knitting, some things come a lot easier than others.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I photoshop! :D

*Points at Avatar*

• Like Like x 1
  4. Video game tactician. If there's a way around an obstacle I'll never find it.

Because I went under it.

It really shines in Planetside 2.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Yes.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  6. I can teach you how to make an explosive with a roll of toilet paper and a stick of dynamite

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I can quilt.....I haven't made a quilt yet....maybe I should ask my grandmother if I can help her...she's got a good machine. Mine has some issues with tension.

• Like Like x 1
  8. sometimes

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  9. ALL THE CRAFTS!!

I do glitter & glue type crafts, I sew, I rughook, I paint on things, I do kits, I even tried crochet and knitting but didn't like it much.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm fairly crafty in the slimy bastard sense of the word. Less so in the actually crafting anything sense.

• Thank Thank x 1
  11. I'm told so occasionally. Though it's less knitting and more digital design and not following recipes. Does that count?

• Thank Thank x 1
  12. I knit, sew, cook and make my own soap. So I'm pretty crafty (or more likely a snob about certain things).

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm an origami addict. :D 3d origami models, kusudama balls, kirigami, I like to waste my time and days away folding papers.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I can sew stuff. That's about it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm too lazy to be very crafty. XD

But I used to make paper crafts, bracelets out of string, draw, and do art projects a lot when I was in high school / early college.

Right now, however, my main craft is writing. Writing counts as a craft, right? lol

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.