Falcon

Adventure Finder
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have a shifting work schedule, so My online times will be random.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, scifi, futuristic modern, fantasy modern, Action/adventure, Mystery, Fan-based,
craft_header.jpg

There's all sorts of different crafty type things out there. Which do you do?

I knit and crochet and I'm slowly learning to scrapbook.​

I make body care things: ointments, bath salts, salt and sugar scrubs, face masks, clay/regular soaps, and most recently: sea salt hair mist! <3 I wish I was better at other crafty things, but as I learned with my foray into knitting, some things come a lot easier than others.

Reactions: - Falcon -
I photoshop! :D

*Points at Avatar*

I can quilt.....I haven't made a quilt yet....maybe I should ask my grandmother if I can help her...she's got a good machine. Mine has some issues with tension.

ALL THE CRAFTS!!

I do glitter & glue type crafts, I sew, I rughook, I paint on things, I do kits, I even tried crochet and knitting but didn't like it much.

I'm fairly crafty in the slimy bastard sense of the word. Less so in the actually crafting anything sense.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
I'm told so occasionally. Though it's less knitting and more digital design and not following recipes. Does that count?

• Thank You
I knit, sew, cook and make my own soap. So I'm pretty crafty (or more likely a snob about certain things).

I'm an origami addict. :D 3d origami models, kusudama balls, kirigami, I like to waste my time and days away folding papers.

I can sew stuff. That's about it.

I'm too lazy to be very crafty. XD

But I used to make paper crafts, bracelets out of string, draw, and do art projects a lot when I was in high school / early college.

Right now, however, my main craft is writing. Writing counts as a craft, right? lol

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.