Are YOU a Bully?

Are/Can you be a Bully?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the thing is, I am very intolerant of naive, ignorant assholes who absolutely refuse to open their mind to new ideas. If I see someone going around spreading some bullshit about how the world is 6,000 years old or evolution is completely wrong and they're being a total dick about it, then you're darn right I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind. I've never really thought of it as bullying, though, because in my mind bullying is when you constantly pick on someone for trivial or nonexistent reason. So when I have a go at someone for shouting nonsense in a disrespectful manner, it is completely justified in my mind.

Although, having typed that out, I am already beginning to see how flawed my reasoning might be. Hmmm... I may have to adjust my method for dealing with ignorant assholes... -3-

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
If I see someone going around spreading some bullshit about how the world is 6,000 years old or evolution is completely wrong
All you have to do is give yourself onto Jebus Chris and you will be saved. :P

Hoo boy do I have a lot to say here.

Yeah I can indeed be a huge bitch and when I speak, I speak with no filter and don't care about feelings. If anyone doesn't like how I am, they can kindly fuck off and kiss my ass. Basically I'm brutal, short-tempered, and give zero fucks. I also have a huge lack of patience and if my words don't get through to people, I may or may not get even meaner and colder until they get the damn hint/point.

I usually keep to myself so to call me a bully would be incorrect. If anything, I'm more likely to defend people against bullies and assholes. I'll only act like an asshole if someone approaches me in a way I don't like or if someone does/says something I don't like. If I have a problem with someone, I say it right then and there as bluntly as I can. Screw privacy. Your ass is getting embarrassed for pissing me off.

So while I'm not a bully, I can definitely act pretty damn close to one if I'm riled up enough.

I'm too much of an introvert for such things. As an adult, I conduct myself civilly in public with strangers. And I would never wish harm on my own friends. I am just not confrontational. Any conflicts where I've been driven to be aggressive is due to the other person acting on me first. I'd rather be "that kind person who everyone forgets" than "that one dick who no one can forget".

I speak more of my mind online, but its never in a harassing or bullying sort of way. It is merely me saying my opinion and moving on. Often about things like movies and games which is far from being serious conversation.

Yep, I play League of Legends and have never been toxic. Who'd have thought it? I don't use chat, who has the time to? Right-clicking + mute button = fun solo gameplay.

As to have I ever done something that could be considered bullying? Yep, when I was in early grade school and that was because my friend was a bully. Upon reaching late middle school we quickly and painlessly broke up. She tried to talk to me again in high school, but I kept to neutral conversations.

Bullying got me nowhere in grade school and it'll definitely get me nowhere as an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.