Arabian Night

D

Demmy

Original poster
This roleplay is based on the Aladdin theory where the movie is set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. The only civilisation that survived was the city of Agrabah. Eventually the Sultan decided to expand his borders, creating more towns and cities across the wasteland - taking in any survivors. Time past and people forgot the old world, forgot technology. Things created by the past such as 'flying carpets' and 'genies' are now believed to be magic. There is only one known kingdom, named after the capital, and Aladdin/Jasmine never existed.

Treasures await you in this world, or you may wish to be Sultan. Either way, RP who you wish to be.

Rules:
- Usual roleplay rules, no godmodding, power play, yadda yadda.
- No self crushes
- Do not kill another character unless it has been discussed and approved with the owner. If death has been accepted, please notify me so that I don't mistake it for rule breaking
- I don't care how much you write or how many characters you have, just please write in a way that can be read and understood. Text talk and jibberish is not okay.

Characters (Any ideas, just let me know):

Inside city:
- Sultan
- Sultan's sibling
- Sultan's partner
- Prince - Habu - Male - 25 - Demmy
- Prince
- Princess
- Visor
- Guard captain
- Guards

- Merchants
- Alchemists (healers)
* Jasin Suul - Male - 18 - Demmy
- Street rats

Outside city:
- Travellers:
- Adventurers
- Treasure hunters:
* Adulla Mian - Female - 25 - Demmy
- Bounty hunters:

40 Thieves:
- King - Shivet (Shivetta) - Female (pretend male) - 29 - Demmy
- 39 others
(note, all others will be NPCs until taken)

CS:

Name:
Class:
Skills:
Bio:
Description/Image:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Prince Habu
Class: Prince
Skills: Archery
Bio: The oldest brother and heir to the kingdom. However, he doesn't want to be Sultan and plans to step down for his brother anyway. He would rather spend his time training up his archery and is often teaching the guards himself in this field.
tumblr_inline_n9u3pbScY51scuduq.png

Name: King Shivet (Shivetta)
Class: King of Thieves
Skills: Swordsmanship, tactical, navigation.
Bio: Shivetta was born the daughter of an entertainer. With many siblings she was often picked on due to her small size and was often forced to steal for them. Expected to take on the same role as her mother, she ran away when she was 13 and found the hideout to the forty thieves. Under the disguise of a boy, she was quickly taken in as one of their own and eventually grew to be their leader. He true gender is still unknown.
tumblr_mo15oxJoze1ri2cu0o2_500.gif

Name: Adulla Mian
Class: Treasure hunter
Skills: Navigation, talking herself out of trouble, hiding.
Bio: Originally a bounty hunter, Adulla found a map on one of her captives and followed it. Ever since she found a love of treasure and has been searching for almost three years.
07d08b46d3249d8e9701ff8e0f90e519.jpg

Name: Jasin Suul
Class: Alchemist
Skills: Alchemy, healing, basic survival when looking for ingredients
Bio: Nothing much. His parents were alchemists an he picked up the trade from them. He does, however, love a good fight.
namnloest-1-jpg.55057

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm I'll wait and see if this has any traction before joining.

Reactions: Demmy
I might play a kick was princess. But I'll see how this goes for sign ups.

I'd be interested in signing up. I'm at work right now so I'll post up something later.

Sweet. This is the most interest Ive gotten in a while. But heads up, I will be adding small plots when theyre needed, such as the discovery of artifacts or raids and such.

I'm interested! I have Derek, can he be a prince?

I would be interested in joining as a merchant!