Aprils Partner's Request (Female seeking for a Male 18+ mature)

• Thread starter Ban: fox Sin of Greed
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now let us try something different, and take instead a sexual version of martial art trainings with a teacher and her student.

Shall we discuss more of it, or shall we.post our characters?

Where do you wish to set the Record at, a Dojo, a arena, or someplace else?

Alright then. any uniform preferences for the characters(Clothing damage can be involved if costumes for them are invoved in it too. If you want to do it nude for our characters though, then fine by me.)

yea im ok with that was thinking of that like on her first day he doesn't have anything her size so she has to wear something big.

Ah not sure xD we need to think up something for the plot xD

I was thinking that the female student decided to try to experiment on some new moves with her teacher. Most of these moves invoved sexual acts and/or clothing damage.

Alright so she try to do some new moves but fails in it and he shows her in how to do or something like that?

Not really, she had training beforehand from a different school, but moved here for further training. She could do basic moves, but instead she decided to test in a few new ones as to see if these new moves that she made for herself work or not.

Oh, and I will be going now. Attending my Uni courses in New South Wales, Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.