Aprils Partner's Request (Female seeking for a Male 18+ mature)

• Thread starter Ban: fox Sin of Greed
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ban: fox Sin of Greed

So I have been craving to do a Devil Rp, I do have a idea in my head on what I want it to be. If anyone wants to hear it send me a PM. I also have a list of thing a want to do as well but I guess I should say a few things about me

I'm 25 I have been Rping for a few years now and I love it so much but yet something it may not seem like it. I'm on almost everyday I guess having free time does that huh? anyways that's all I'm going to say about me I don't really like saying to much you know xD. Oh yeah also I LOVE anime and games I seem some shows but not my thing also I seem a lot of movie's as well xD but yeah so with that I'm really done.

Here is me list of thing (based on anime and games and other things) i want to Rp
How many * I have next to it is how much I'm craving

Fandoms:
Bleach**
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy
Devil May Cry****************
Dragon ball z
Berserk***********
Trigun**
Cowboy bebop**********
Samurai Champloo
The Seven Deadly Sins******
Draker Than Black
Hellsing***
Chrono crusade
Skip Beat!******
Dorohedoro***************************
Mervel (Loki, Deadpool, Gambit****, Dr. Doom, Wolverine, Venom (Eddie brock)***, Captain American, Iron Man and other's)
DC (Batman, Nightwing, Redhood, Younger Slade/DeathStrok,)

And more (if I don't have it listed ask me ok ^_^)

None-Fandom
Shy Student x Rebellious Student**
Kidnapper x Kidnapped***
Demon x Human**
Vampire x Human***
Bodyguard x Target
Celebrity x Fan
Best friend x Best friend**
God x Human
Demigod x Human
Father x Daughter
Boss x Employee
Bully x Victim
Sin x Human***
Beauty and beast***
Dark knight x Princess****************

( PLEASE DONT POST ON HERE BECAUSE I WILL NOT NOTICE IF YOU WISH TO TALK TO ME PM PLEASE AND THANK YOU )

Last edited:
I'm interested in a Teacher x Student, Shy student x Rebel, and Demigod x Human. Please message me in case you are interested!

I'd be interested, but you apparently don't want to RP the one that caught my eye ^^;

Devil May Cry.

Oh? Excellent. Which ones do you have experience with?

3 and 4 and maybe DmC I'm not sure about that one xD

Good. The three that I've played all the way through. Still working on 1 and 2 ^^; I have those two in the HD collection. Anyhow, PM me.

ok now im looking for someone to rp BF x BF with me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.