[Apr 4, 2014] CHOSEN Series ChaRP: Regrouping (Roleplay City)

Yep! <3 Still joinable! You just show up for the next scheduled charp date. 8D I'll be figuring out the next date after a break this week to see what my own daily schedule is. O_O Then I gotta work with Ocha on her best offday.

Hey friends of CHOSEN! 8D We're going to be setting the next playdate soon!

If you have not finished a bio, FINISH THAT BIO! We use tibits out of your bios to help create plot points for the people that show up to play. >:3

If you are a new player and want to join this chat roleplay, POST A BIO! Every session is designed to be open for new characters to easily come in.

Still a work in progress, but here's what we have so far.

Character Name: Loretta, though more commonly known as 'Lumm'
Species: Human
Birthplace/World: Arkangel Orbital Station

General Appearance:
Strengths:
  • Easily Overlooked (Lumm knows how to use her size and unimposing frame to ensure that she's not the one people focus on first)
  • Quiet as a Mouse (Staying out of sight and moving quietly is both pretty easy when you're Lumm's size and fairly useful when you lack much combat capability)
Weaknesses:
  • Arms Like Twigs (Lumm isn't going to be winning any arm-wrestling contests any time soon)
  • No Combat Skills (When shit goes down and people start going for their guns, the best Lumm can hope to do is dive for cover or maybe jam a tazer into someone's neck: she's never been good in a fight)

Current Goal/Purpose: Help the Genesis Coalition as best she can. Try not to get killed horribly.
Talents:
  • Hacker God (Back home they tell stories about some of the shit Lumm pulled before she ran off to join the Genesis Coalition. Simply put, give this girl a computer, a system to break into and enough time and she'll have it cracked: you'd be hard-pressed to find someone better at what she does.)
  • Analytical Mind (Problem solving, logic puzzles and cryptography are Lumm's bread and butter; she's got a brilliant mind for numbers and puzzles)
  • Tech Head (Though computer systems and the breaking into them remain her primary focus, Lumm's got no small amount of skill when it comes to handling technology)
Inabilities:
  • People (Nope. Don't understand them. Does not fucking compute. Lumm's head isn't exactly wired in a similar manner to everyone else's, so she struggles with communication and tends to fall back on snarkiness to communicate.)
Fears: Being taken back home. And getting shot doesn't exactly thrill her either.
General Personality:
Inner Personality:

General History:

Present Life:

"Look, I can either crack this system before we all get shot to death or explain shit to you. Pick one, asshole."

I am unfortunately (or fortunately depending on which way you look at it) going to be in Las Vegas with the husband on a mini-vacay around that time.

I won't be able to make the RP on April 4. Which is a shame, but don't worry about me too much =P Vegas is calling my name.

EDIT: If I recall I think Tess is one of the few able-bodied characters remaining on the ship as a lot of characters were wounded in the rescue. If necessary I don't mind if someone plays her, but if not then I'm sure Diana and Ocha can figure a fun way to make her absent lol.

Last edited:
Tess can have a date on station ^.~

Have fun in Vegas. Don't let the house win

I am going to try and make it, but not sure if I can be there for the start that day x_X

So... plans might be changing.

I may end up being able to make it to Chosen.

I'd like to make a character but I won't be able to play this Friday. How do we feel about psychic healing powers?

Fatigue, headaches ranging in severity from strength of negative emotions from nearby peoples, and possible violent mood swings?

Sounds interesting to me. >:]

Just a reminder, this is TODAY at NOON CENTRAL!

There is a small chance I will be a few minutes late, as I have to get weapons of warfare against ants. But Ocha will be here to get things started if I'm not in yet. O_O

Chosen starts in 30 minutes!

THE ROLEPLAY HAS STARTED! Join us the the ROLEPLAY CITY!

Our session for today is OVER! 8D Nobody died or got injured! Except Sethric who was punched out cold by Tessa!

The crew of Thea now have a strange passenger and his strange cargo. They still don't know what happened with Lenora, Guy and Alek

We'll let everybody know soonish when the next session wil be and what the scene is! >:3

Sorry for my mysterious disappearance near the end, I had (and in some sense still have) a family emergency to deal with.

Everything is okay though!

I wanted to post one last time with Tess incessantly smacking Sethric's arm or shoulder for getting them in that situation even if it was mostly her fault. =P

Last edited: