Apocalypse roleplay?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectre of the Fade

Nerd
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Apocalypse, Action and adventure, Steampunk, Dieselpunk, People with Powers, some historical eras, lots and lots of other things. Feel free to ask.
Just like it says in the title. I am in the mood for one, maaaaaybe two apocalypse roleplays. Nuclear? Cool! Zombies? Cool! Natural disaster? Cool! Terminator-style robots? Cool! Zombies would be my preference (probably because I overloaded on The Walking Dead) but chances are I'm up for whatever idea you may have, so long as it isn't theological in nature. c: I will definitely be using one particular character of mine (gay Navy Captain by the name of Marcus, he's my sweet baby and I love putting him through horrible things) for at least one of the roleplays, but my prospective partner(s) are under no pressure to play a man for romance purposes. That being said, I wouldn't mind the addition of romance, so long as it isn't a forced thing.
I am not going to go ahead and say I will be able to put out a consistent two paragraphs with every reply. However, I will do my very best to reach that, and I will also try to reply at least once a day, if not more. I have pretty damn good English skills, and generally speaking any lapses in grammar are intentional.
I expect to be able to read what you write to me. Text talk is a big no-no. Good grammar and spelling are huge bonuses. Length isn't a large concern to me, but I expect effort and description.
Alright. Think that's it. Ask if you have questions, reply to this or message me if you're interested. c:

Walking Dead fan? You got me at the first word but I watch TWD too! I'd love to Roleplay with you!

I would love that. c: Are you thinking something TWD based or inspired?

I don't mind, whatever you want to do. We could use TWD rules (like anyone who dies is a zombie ect.), or the scene (like the prison, Woodbury or Terminus).

Status
Not open for further replies.