3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Apocalypse, Action and adventure, Steampunk, Dieselpunk, People with Powers, some historical eras, lots and lots of other things. Feel free to ask.
Just like it says in the title. I am in the mood for one, maaaaaybe two apocalypse roleplays. Nuclear? Cool! Zombies? Cool! Natural disaster? Cool! Terminator-style robots? Cool! Zombies would be my preference (probably because I overloaded on The Walking Dead) but chances are I'm up for whatever idea you may have, so long as it isn't theological in nature. c: I will definitely be using one particular character of mine (gay Navy Captain by the name of Marcus, he's my sweet baby and I love putting him through horrible things) for at least one of the roleplays, but my prospective partner(s) are under no pressure to play a man for romance purposes. That being said, I wouldn't mind the addition of romance, so long as it isn't a forced thing.
I am not going to go ahead and say I will be able to put out a consistent two paragraphs with every reply. However, I will do my very best to reach that, and I will also try to reply at least once a day, if not more. I have pretty damn good English skills, and generally speaking any lapses in grammar are intentional.
I expect to be able to read what you write to me. Text talk is a big no-no. Good grammar and spelling are huge bonuses. Length isn't a large concern to me, but I expect effort and description.
Alright. Think that's it. Ask if you have questions, reply to this or message me if you're interested. c:

Walking Dead fan? You got me at the first word but I watch TWD too! I'd love to Roleplay with you!

I would love that. c: Are you thinking something TWD based or inspired?

I don't mind, whatever you want to do. We could use TWD rules (like anyone who dies is a zombie ect.), or the scene (like the prison, Woodbury or Terminus).

Status
Not open for further replies.