1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

INTEREST CHECK Anyone need a partner, because I do.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Luna, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Yeah. I need a partner because I'm overly bored with people taking days to reply to a thread, so if anyone is in need I'm here. I'll just list a few things I'm interested in and things I don't really like:

I like:
    Steampunk
    Modern
    Sci-fi
    Romance is okay, but it's not required.
    Post apocalyptic is fine.
    Regular high school-ish ideas.

Don't really like:
    overly mature things that I have to right like sex or whatever. I just feel overly uncomfortable.
    Violence is okay, but not too much gore.
    i don't exactly like Horror ideas.

If you have ideas feel free to ask, I'm a very open minded person. Thanks.

2. I could try. I like most of what you listed. When you mean steam punk though? Like...how? Like....all around world or just how the people dress and such?

3. I like the romance and moder and the highschool ish stuff

4. I would love to RP~ Most of the stuff On there I'm willing to RP. I like to write romances...and I like modern. But like I said...If you have any Idea's...I'm open to them. I have some RPing experience under my belt from Rping in pervious places~

5. Well, that's fine for everyone who is willing to RP. But just a quick fact, I prefer playing female characters since I'm absolutely inept in playing male characters. As for the relationships, I'm strictly a M/F type. I'm not against anything otherwise, I'm just not one to write about it unless I absolutely have to. If you guys want to shoot me some stories, feel free to PM me.