INTEREST CHECK Anyone need a partner, because I do.

L

Luna

Original poster
Yeah. I need a partner because I'm overly bored with people taking days to reply to a thread, so if anyone is in need I'm here. I'll just list a few things I'm interested in and things I don't really like:

I like:
Steampunk
Modern
Sci-fi
Romance is okay, but it's not required.
Post apocalyptic is fine.
Regular high school-ish ideas.

Don't really like:
overly mature things that I have to right like sex or whatever. I just feel overly uncomfortable.
Violence is okay, but not too much gore.
i don't exactly like Horror ideas.

If you have ideas feel free to ask, I'm a very open minded person. Thanks.

I could try. I like most of what you listed. When you mean steam punk though? Like...how? Like....all around world or just how the people dress and such?

Yeah. I need a partner because I'm overly bored with people taking days to reply to a thread, so if anyone is in need I'm here. I'll just list a few things I'm interested in and things I don't really like:

I like:
Steampunk
Modern
Sci-fi

Don't really like:
overly mature things that I have to right like sex or whatever. I just feel overly uncomfortable.

I like:
Steampunk
Modern
Sci-fi

Don't really like:

I like the romance and moder and the highschool ish stuff

I would love to RP~ Most of the stuff On there I'm willing to RP. I like to write romances...and I like modern. But like I said...If you have any Idea's...I'm open to them. I have some RPing experience under my belt from Rping in pervious places~

Well, that's fine for everyone who is willing to RP. But just a quick fact, I prefer playing female characters since I'm absolutely inept in playing male characters. As for the relationships, I'm strictly a M/F type. I'm not against anything otherwise, I'm just not one to write about it unless I absolutely have to. If you guys want to shoot me some stories, feel free to PM me.