Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Horror, Fantasy, Modern, Angst (with a happy ending)
i have a general post in the partner connections but i figured i'd post this anyhow bc my autistic ass is hyperfixating like a motherfucker & i legit cannot find the motivation to roleplay anything else atm.

so! anyone interested in roleplaying twisted wonderland?? canon/oc ships only, doubling is encouraged! naturally all characters would be aged up to 18+ by default (& while i'm on the subject, am i the only one who was pleasantly surprised that the school was called night raven COLLEGE, only to be massively disappointed that all the students are still like 16-18?? i guess japanese colleges probably run differently, but i was pretty bummed out tbh. regardless! nrc runs on western college rules by default for our purposes, especially for star content.)

another thing to note is that my oc has a lot of triggering content -- & by that i mean she's basically a heap of trigger warnings in a trench coat. her whole concept hinges on her having boatloads of trauma, so while we can avoid that stuff in the rp for the most part, in her form there are plenty of mentions (with adequate warnings.) still, if reading about that in any sense bothers you, it'd probably be best to look elsewhere.

message me if interested! i'm looking forward to meeting you. ^^

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: jarek56
still looking, if anyone's interested !

still looking !

still looking, if anyone's interested !

i am once again falling prey to a hyperfixation.