Antiutopia [OOC/SignUps]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nephilim: Mikael is accepted! And welcome to Iwaku!

We need more females... I think I'm going to make another character if we can't get any more.

Other then that, it's time for me to start making the IC!

If you need more females, I'd be happy to make another character! I'm pretty good at keeping a few going at a high standard! :)

giphy.gif

Form~

Full Name:

Aylin Birsen

Age(20-45):

Female

Deformed part of the body(I understand an image will probably not have a deformed body part. Even if it does, put the description here and how it affects your character.):

She has dark, stretching scars that run down her arms and sweep up her neck, stopping at a curve just below her jaw. As a result, when she twists and moves these can stretch and cause pain and discomfort.

giphy.gif

Personality:

giphy.gif

Will deceive you // Blunt // Truthful // Painfully correct // Doesn't pull any punches // Deep thinker // Understanding // Flirty // Fiery

Magical Ability:

Her first ability is Cholorokinesis: more commonly known as Plant Manipulation. With this ability, she can create and control plant life. She can create any plant she knows and as such, can create both offensive, nurturing and defensive plant life.

Her second ability is Self Destruction. To be honest, this is a fairly useless ability as it can only be used once. Upon activation of this ability, her inner body parts begin to coagulate and then, six seconds later will explode, killing her and anyone in a 20 metre radius. She cannot recover from this by herself. It is, frankly, a suicide or last chance move.

Talents(4 at most):

Has a talent at hand to hand combat, something she used to do as a child.

Weaknesses(at least 2):

She cannot control plants to move out of the soil or grow past a certain point, and cannot grow plants at all if there is no fertility in the soil.

Self destruction can only be used once, as it results in the total obliteration of her body.

Background(optional):

She was born in Banbury, UK and lived there for most of her young life. She travelled often between the British Isles and Turkey, where she spent time with her father. She became stuck in Turkey when her father was killed due to a deformity and grew up on the streets there. Her mother seemed to give up on her, never searching for her and Aylin soon gave up hope of finding her mother again.

Other:

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nephilim: I'm kind of iffy on Aylin's chlorokinesis. The harsh environment of this planet scarcely lets plants grow. You may want to change her main power, or you can keep it that way.

I'm interested in joining. I'll make a female character if you're still in need.
I usually will post once every day or once every couple of days, however. Unless the whole RP moves slower (which is fine).

Excuse poor formatting. Having issues with my border.

Full Name: Analise "Ana" Francesca Garren

Appearance:
anna.jpg

Medium brown hair to her lower waist. Brown eyes. 5'1 and 110lbs. She is pretty average.

Deformed part of the body:
Her right ankle/foot. It has large, red, swollen welts that are forever reappearing. It's likely due to severe inflammation under her skin, but no amount of medication or herbs heals it. This causes her to often suffer infections and a permanent limp which has caused hip and knee pain.

Personality:
Ana loves people. She adores learning and enjoys lending an ear when one is needed. However, she is very guarded and hardly lets anyone in. Even her 'friends' are considered possible traitors. However, once you're a friend, she is loyal to no ends. She's a classic bookworm and generally quiet. Ana only speaks to her friends.

Magical Ability:
Explosion Induction (Can cause most any object to explode/combust)

Talents(4 at most):

• Agile: Despite her limp, she is agile. Especially with her hands. If given a hand-held weapon, she has the advantage.
  • Diplomatic: Ana is able to communicate well with others when she feels like it. She is often able to see both sides of a situation and can easily come up with a compromise.
  • Fast Learner: Due to her love and eagerness to learn, she learns things quickly and picks up many talents. Though she is never 100% at any of them.
Weaknesses(at least 2):
  • Agile: Using her speed causes severe pain afterwards. Often to the point she cannot walk for hours.
  • Shy: Her shyness causes her to not use her diplomatic abilities to their fullest.
  • Clumsy: She is severely clumsy - to the point she can be dangerous to herself and those around her.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you'd like, I can edit it so that maybe the soil has to have some spark of fertility, no matter how small but it has to be there.

My original idea was pyrokinesis but it was already taken xD

If you'd like, I can edit it so that maybe the soil has to have some spark of fertility, no matter how small but it has to be there.

My original idea was pyrokinesis but it was already taken xD
That would work!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.