• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

INTEREST CHECK Anime Style: Neko <3 Ninja

T

Tenchi-Roku

Been away a while and watched a lot of Anime recently. I love Nekos and Ninjas, but have barely seen them in a Anime together. Sooo.... I thought why not roleplay one out? It would have all the random, funny, dramatic, and action pact romance features all ANime hold :P. But how is the question, let me know if you're interested :P

I'd be interested...
*scratches head nervously and gives you a slight smile*

Cool, I'd be happy to start an RP with you, New girl. It would honor me.

Can I be a lost girl and u be the ninja that saves me? then later on I ask you to be my master?
I don't know, I'm not so good at this....

Everyone has their challenges with making a plot Mieko. That's a good one going the right direction, it just needs a little more, have a little faith. How about this: You're a Neko Princess who's soon to be married to a suitor across the country. A long the road your travel is interrupted by bandits sent to kill you. When your adventure is mixed up, I come from the blue to save you and swear to lead you across safely.

See? :)

You've obviously done this longer than I have.
By the way, you know that Krystal girl well, right?

Conversations as such like that are meant for PMS, Mieko xD

it's nothing wrong. I don't care if the public sees it.
I was just going to say she's a little..... hyper....
Is she always like that?

Everyone is hyper here in the city of Iwaku, Mieko. Learn well to adapt.

Ok..
So what else do we need to make together before we start roleplaying Tenchi?

Can i join -nya~? I love manga and anime, otaku here ^^. I want to be a neko if I can!

Back