INTEREST CHECK Anime Style: Neko <3 Ninja

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
T

Tenchi-Roku

Original poster
Been away a while and watched a lot of Anime recently. I love Nekos and Ninjas, but have barely seen them in a Anime together. Sooo.... I thought why not roleplay one out? It would have all the random, funny, dramatic, and action pact romance features all ANime hold :P. But how is the question, let me know if you're interested :P

I'd be interested...
*scratches head nervously and gives you a slight smile*

Cool, I'd be happy to start an RP with you, New girl. It would honor me.

o///o ok..
And please, call me Mieko.

Mieko it is then. So, any ideas on plot?

Can I be a lost girl and u be the ninja that saves me? then later on I ask you to be my master?
I don't know, I'm not so good at this....

Everyone has their challenges with making a plot Mieko. That's a good one going the right direction, it just needs a little more, have a little faith. How about this: You're a Neko Princess who's soon to be married to a suitor across the country. A long the road your travel is interrupted by bandits sent to kill you. When your adventure is mixed up, I come from the blue to save you and swear to lead you across safely.

See? :)

Really? It was just off the top of my head? ^^;

You've obviously done this longer than I have.
By the way, you know that Krystal girl well, right?

Conversations as such like that are meant for PMS, Mieko xD

it's nothing wrong. I don't care if the public sees it.
I was just going to say she's a little..... hyper....
Is she always like that?

Everyone is hyper here in the city of Iwaku, Mieko. Learn well to adapt.

Until then, don't worry. Focus on plotting :)

Ok..
So what else do we need to make together before we start roleplaying Tenchi?

Can i join -nya~? I love manga and anime, otaku here ^^. I want to be a neko if I can!

Ninja and Neko. Wow... XD