Anime Fandom RP Ideas. Anyone Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit new to the anime genre. [I only watched the first 7 episodes of pokemon and only started attack on titan but binge watched it from episode 1-13ish.] So if this is an idea submission i think it would be cool if we could do like a cross anime type RP where all of our favorite anime heros, or villains get teleported or transported to one anothers universe. Again, if this is not an idea submission thread be free to give me a virtual slap across the screen. -braces for impact-

I'm a bit new to the anime genre. [I only watched the first 7 episodes of pokemon and only started attack on titan but binge watched it from episode 1-13ish.] So if this is an idea submission i think it would be cool if we could do like a cross anime type RP where all of our favorite anime heros, or villains get teleported or transported to one anothers universe. Again, if this is not an idea submission thread be free to give me a virtual slap across the screen. -braces for impact-
Hahaha! It's quite alright. It seems that's what everyone is assuming this thread to be, but I already have threads started for the anime in my first post. I will not lie though, I thought about making a thread for an idea like you have here but did not think many people would be interested. I'd join that if you made it though :)

Ok, but i think i'll wait until i'm more into the anime genre.

Reactions: CrimsonMaiden
Whenever you do, you'll have one person that would be very interested in RPing with you :)

im up for samurai champloo n.n go ahead and pm me and we can discuss plot

Status
Not open for further replies.