Anime-esque Ben 10 AU RP?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Go ahead and post your character and I'll evaluate him.

How weird are we talking? Is it a simple case of 'longer than or shorter than human'?

Go ahead and post your character and I'll evaluate him.

How weird are we talking? Is it a simple case of 'longer than or shorter than human'?

Well, it is longer than humans... but they reach adolescence and adulthood at later stages, 16 and 23 respectively.

@TyranntX

I assume you'll be deciding on an age and grade when all the other applications are laid out?

@TyranntX

I assume you'll be deciding on an age and grade when all the other applications are laid out?

Primarily yours since you are the only other Omnitrix user, but yes.

Woop! Gonna write down the cs for my character now then :D

I Can tell your's will be interesting, looking forward to what you come up with

I Can tell your's will be interesting, looking forward to what you come up with

You can? Drats, I need to make a better poker face!

I take it you will be playing as Touko Furukawa @Crow ? :)

Yes, yes I will. She'll have a fair share of modifications though.

Looks like a third Omnitrix spot had just become occupied?

And halfway through writing the cs, it should be done shortly!

Looks like a third Omnitrix spot had just become occupied?

And halfway through writing the cs, it should be done shortly!

Assuming they get theirs done today we might be able to start to day or tomorrow (that is if Crow gets theirs done today)

I'm going to rework some of my aliens too, maybe add a few drawings for the more animalistic ones. And I guess I should see which powers overlap.

Should at least get it up by tomorrow.

Reactions: TyranntX
I'm going to rework some of my aliens too, maybe add a few drawings for the more animalistic ones. And I guess I should see which powers overlap.

Should at least get it up by tomorrow.

In that case, I'm going to bed. I'm hyped for this, It's been too long since I was part of an RP I didn't host my self (or in an RP at all)

I'll review Zaran and Nim's character once both're up. Review in bundles, so they say.

Zaran looks from a quick glance.

Have a good rest Tyrannt.

Last edited:
And I have posted my cs to be reviewed as well. Hope its all good :D