Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
After some thoughts, mishmash and analysis, I realised-

No time for speeches, let's get rolling!

The first few times I made the same old Ben 10 RP, I thought, 'you know, I was sorta aiming to make it pretty animesque, so why not just do it all the way?'.

So I did it. I pulled a Powerpuff Girls Z. I did the opposite of Power Rangers. I did the thing they did to Lilo & Stitch.

I had the urge to call this 'My Magical Bracelet turns me into 10 different Mahou Shoujo?' but that was too cheesy, and the twist of 'these aren't Mahou Shoujo, these are aliens!' works better with a fanfic format.

This is based on this RP. And this RP. The premise will be pretty much the same, but the setting is modified to be more concentrated. Much like those RPs, your Omnitrixes(trices, yeah, I know.) don't have to be on your wrist. For my character, it'll fuse with her glass eye, for instance.

So basically, I'm thinking of a small cast, small rally of Roleplayers and small main cast of characters.

In general, there are ten Omnitrix Wielders in the world(or is it the galaxy?). However, our main cast will consist of three of these Omnitrix wielders. The other seven will be NPCs to be encountered later on.

My overall plan is that these three Omnitrix wielders will attend the same school. The school hosts Middle & High School students, and yeah, it's in Tokyo. They'll form/inherit/etc the Paranormal Activity Club. Maybe one of them could be the Prez, maybe the Prez is a seperate character altogether.

I'm thinking that two of the characters could be Japanese, and the third a foreign transfer student. One of the former two could be on a vacation to somewhere the transfer student isn't from.

The Omnitrix will follow Alien Force and Ultimate Alien(without going Ultimate) rules.

After my prior Ben 10 RPs that had the same basis concept, I figured I would use the concept while finding a way to get the characters in one concentrated area. Thus this was born.

If you miss the first three reserves to be an Omnitrix wielder, there's always a couple other roles - maybe a character's sister or brother, and the Paranormal Activity Club Prez.

I'm interested but can I be a nemetrix wielder instead I know about the weakness of that device and I have a way to make it work an osmosian who has absorbed a slimebiote

I'm interested but can I be a nemetrix wielder instead I know about the weakness of that device and I have a way to make it work an osmosian who has absorbed a slimebiote

I'll go through why that won't be possible.

1. I'm planning to limit player characters to protagonists
2. The Nemetrix has not been invented yet
3. I'm still in a planning phase where I'm unsure if I want to integrate the Nemetrix into this.

@chrono Are you still interested?

Also, we still be seekin'?

If this is going to be anything like the RP you were going to Reboot... Then you can definitely count me in. I never got the chance to give Zaran a spin

Last edited:
That was the idea. I just thought it'd be much better if it were concentrated as opposed to scattered all over the planet.

@TyranntX maybe you could refresh my memory by showing me the characters you intend to port over.

That was the idea. I just thought it'd be much better if it were concentrated as opposed to scattered all over the planet.

@TyranntX maybe you could refresh my memory by showing me the characters you intend to port over.

Well That's going to be a bit hard since I lost track of the thread you made before (not to mention the heroes weren't exactly anime, but that's because it's hard to find anime humanoid dinosaurs XD) So You'll have to suffice with text for now ;)

Zaran (My Omnitrix Wielder), Is an Arian Prince and is one of five sons of King Balbane. He crash landed on earth, got amnesia, and got one of the omnitrixi (Or what ever the plural word is for these things) attached to his tail.

Balabar is the Eldest son of King Balbane, making him the eldest brother of Xaran. Technically he is allied with the plumers, but his primary responsibility is as the Fleet Commander of the Intergalactic Armada. This was going to be one of my more minor characters, but might have taken a more major role as the story went on... The same will probably go for this RP.

My Final Character... wont work.. As you said WE won't be able to play as villains. and even if we could.. I forgot her name. So instead I make the other three of Zaran's brothers and have them be minor characters too.

Zaran (My Omnitrix Wielder), Is an Arian Prince and is one of five sons of King Balbane. He crash landed on earth, got amnesia, and got one of the omnitrixi (Or what ever the plural word is for these things) attached to his tail.

Due to the setting presented, it'll be a little tough for our reptillian friend to blend in.

Unless, of course, you use one of your Omnitrix alien slots for a human or a form that is almost indistinguishable from a human save for features that can be hidden by something like a hoodie or hat, or minor differentiative features such as pointy ears and a tail. Ruby and I had some of those.

Need help with coming up with something?

I might change my mind on antagonistic characters of other players, and if I do, we'll need to decide when each of them appears.

Balabar... I'll see where I can fit him. Let's just say you won't play him early on. Same applies to similiar characters such as Plumbers and related allies.

Due to the setting presented, it'll be a little tough for our reptillian friend to blend in.

Unless, of course, you use one of your Omnitrix alien slots for a human or a form that is almost indistinguishable from a human save for features that can be hidden by something like a hoodie or hat, or minor differentiative features such as pointy ears and a tail. Ruby and I had some of those.

Need help with coming up with something?

I might change my mind on antagonistic characters of other players, and if I do, we'll need to decide when each of them appears.

Balabar... I'll see where I can fit him. Let's just say you won't play him early on. Same applies to similiar characters such as Plumbers and related allies.

Actually I had the idea that when he crahslands it makes local news. another wielder finds him, fights him. it ties, and the some how get's Human DNA into his omnitrix. And if that doesn't work then I could go with your idea with having one of his slots being a human.

Balabar on the other hand... I wan't intending on introducing him into the story any way... not until word got out that the Prince is MIA. So that works for me

Actually I had the idea that when he crahslands it makes local news. another wielder finds him, fights him. it ties, and the some how get's Human DNA into his omnitrix. And if that doesn't work then I could go with your idea with having one of his slots being a human.

Yeah, just remember that everyone must start with 10 aliens. Your wording seems to imply that he gets human as his 11th alien.

You sure you don't want something human-like or earthling-like as opposed to the real deal?

Yeah, just remember that everyone must start with 10 aliens. Your wording seems to imply that he gets human as his 11th alien.

You sure you don't want something human-like or earthling-like as opposed to the real deal?

Like I said, if that doesn't work. I can make one of his 10 be a human, which isn't too big an issue for me...that DOSE how ever means he learns how to activate and deactivate "Life Form Lock"...

Here's a thought, maybe he could come across some rouge DNAliens (Ones that defected from the hive) and after beating them down (Effortlessly at that) he "Confiscates" one of those DNA masks things.

that DOSE how ever means he learns how to activate and deactivate "Life Form Lock"...

I'll take a while to think about this, since the Life Form lock is a pretty advanced feature. My thoughts were to have him transform into a human during class time and do so pretty repeatedly.

If I do allow the use of Life Forn Lock, I imagine that the risks of using it too many times would kick in, which would make for a good plot point.

Don't know if the Xenocytes or DNAliens will be on Earth yet, or in this RP even. I have considered suggesting ID Masks, which can be obtained through other methods aside from DNAliens or the Highbreed, but I'm not sure if that can hide his tail and raptor-like body posture.

I'll take a while to think about this, since the Life Form lock is a pretty advanced feature. My thoughts were to have him transform into a human during class time and do so pretty repeatedly.

If I do allow the use of Life Forn Lock, I imagine that the risks of using it too many times would kick in, which would make for a good plot point.

Don't know if the Xenocytes or DNAliens will be on Earth yet, or in this RP even. I have considered suggesting ID Masks, which can be obtained through other methods aside from DNAliens or the Highbreed, but I'm not sure if that can hide his tail and raptor-like body posture.

Arians actual DO Stand Erect, I just didn't use a good picture (not a lot of good Humanoid raptors online TBH) though I would agree about the bit on his tail... If you don't allow life form lock then I could definitely work with temporary transformations... Until he finds a way to unlock it him self, Arains ARE very smart after all, so it will only be a matter of time before he starts learning more and more about how the device works [Though certainly not to the point whee he unlocks the master code, THAT I think we can both agree should't happen, at least not for a LONG time and CERTAINLY when the other players get it as well (If you allow it at all).

I'll give you time to think about it, though I'll be fine with what ever it is we do to hide his true appearance... I'm flexible.

EDIT: I Just hatched an Idea, That "Transfer Student" could be Zaran using the Omnitrix to pose as a human

Last edited:
EDIT: I Just hatched an Idea, That "Transfer Student" could be Zaran using the Omnitrix to pose as a human

That's great!

Now we just need to wait for 1 more person who's willing to play an Omnitrix Wielder and we'll be good to begin. Anyone you have in mind?

Also, like previous boots, the maximum number of canon aliens allowed is 5. Personally, all 10 of mine will be original.

Reactions: TyranntX
That's great!

Now we just need to wait for 1 more person who's willing to play an Omnitrix Wielder and we'll be good to begin. Anyone you have in mind?

Also, like previous boots, the maximum number of canon aliens allowed is 5. Personally, all 10 of mine will be original.

Thought I do remember some of mine I'll likely need to try and find my old list and augment that... if not I'll have to start from scratch... That dose beg he question though... would a human count as a canon alien? or would it be original?

Thought I do remember some of mine I'll likely need to try and find my old list and augment that... if not I'll have to start from scratch... That dose beg he question though... would a human count as a canon alien? or would it be original?

Let's count it as canon since Ben is technically one of Ben's forms.

Old list huh? Let me dig that up.

Unity of the Universe | Ben 10 RP | OoC

Let's see, Heatblast, Clockwork, XLR8, Humongousaur. That's four canons

Based on that thread, my arsenal was...

Crystal Skull
Leviathan
Astaroth
Alucard
Desert Eagle
Killing Time
Legend Slayer
Hecate
Bahamut
Naglfar(known as Prototype or Battlecruiser in prior renditions, might rename it Yamamoto)

Over here...

Unity of the Universe [Ben 10 RP]

... another prior rendition. The other aliens are

Polaron
Murder

The aliens I will certainly keep are...

Crystal Skull
Leviathan
Astaroth
Alucard
Desert Eagle
Killing Time
Hecate
Naglfar(to be renamed to Yamamoto or Argo or something)

The aliens I might keep are...

Legend Slayer
Polaron

Last edited:
I'll Keep all of mine but Ditch Behemoth and replace it with a Human (Arians are already uber strong along side their brilliant intelligence... Ill go over Arian Physiology in the OOC as there is a bit to cover)

Though I will be buffing Insectoid's "Bug Control"

Last edited:
This sounds interesting to me, even though I wasnt around for the original rp. I'll be sure to take a look, but for now,

Put me down as a non-omnitrix person :p

This sounds interesting to me, even though I wasnt around for the original rp. I'll be sure to take a look, but for now,

Put me down as a non-omnitrix person :p

Welcome aboard, that puts us at two wielders and one extra for a total of three players

Let's count it as canon since Ben is technically one of Ben's forms.

Old list huh? Let me dig that up.

Unity of the Universe | Ben 10 RP | OoC

Let's see, Heatblast, Clockwork, XLR8, Humongousaur. That's four canons

Based on that thread, my arsenal was...

Crystal Skull
Leviathan
Astaroth
Alucard
Desert Eagle
Killing Time
Legend Slayer
Hecate
Bahamut
Naglfar(known as Prototype or Battlecruiser in prior renditions, might rename it Yamamoto)

Over here...

Unity of the Universe [Ben 10 RP]

... another prior rendition. The other aliens are

Polaron
Murder

The aliens I will certainly keep are...

Crystal Skull
Leviathan
Astaroth
Alucard
Desert Eagle
Killing Time
Hecate
Naglfar(to be renamed to Yamamoto or Argo or something)

The aliens I might keep are...

Legend Slayer
Polaron

any preference as to how many players you want before we begin? might not be a bad idea to contact some of the previous players to speed things up a little

I have a question, would it be possible for my character to be studying Magic, but more like Hex did rather than be part alien like how Gwen got her powers from her alien background in the canon? I'd love it if its possible. If not, then no worries, I can always find something else to do :P