Anime Battle Arena |OOC & Signups!|

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kame

Original poster
anime%20arena-logo.jpg

Welcome one and all! To the second anniversary of Anime arena battle stuff rp.
Everyone from all over the galaxy come here yearly to compete against one another for the title of champion!
Whoever wins the crown is named the ultimate anime character!

The rules is as follows..
Two people face off against one another for a 1 vs 1 match to the death or till someone forfeits. Whoever wins the match goes on to fight the next character till the end! Whoever reigns winner in the end earns the right to wear the crown! A tournament style battle royale where whoever stands last wins!

Don't forget to play fair and don't cheat!

Clarification of the rules ...​
  • Don't godmod, yada yada
  • Don't cheat death (this should be obvious for rule 1 but.. people am i right?)
  • Don't argue, just report to the GM!
  • The GM knows best most times, So if he declares a winner after a argument... don't give retaliation.
  • Respect others... please...
  • Don't put ego first over battles.... this gets ugly.
  • If you want a 2 vs 1 match then ask the GM first.
  • 2 characters max
  • You can change any character that you have at anytime granted that you're not in a battle with that character.
Events will happen!

Plot is open to the public, so if you want a plot for your battle then go ahead!

If you die then you can't get the crown till someone is crowned then the race to the crown is reset.
This means if you die then you can keep battling but it won't count except towards your win score.
When someone is crowned then you can reenter into the crown race.
This is obviously in beta so if you don't like the idea of the crown race or win score then please notify me.
Blacklist items can be unlocked and usable if each member of the fight agrees to it, except cannot be unlocked items to which no one can unlock them for battle.

BLACKLIST
A list of characters or powers banned
  • Super sayian gods
  • Sage of six paths form and character
  • Mind control
  • immortality |Cannot be Unlocked|
  • infinite teleportation
  • anything that has to do with space manipulation
  • Mystic Eyes of Death Perception

Character sheet ...
Name:
Nickname:
Appearance:
Powers:
Weapons:
Theme song:
Wiki link:
Other notes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Gilgamesh
Nickname: Archer
Personality: Cocky, entitled, arrogant, selfish,
Appearance:
106729.jpg

Powers: Gate of babilon, Ea.
Weapons: Swords, lances, Axes, hammers.
Wiki link:Gilgamesh

Reactions: Kame
Holy shit, Ginu. Please resize that picture. XD

tumblr_nlgf5vQbLY1tquy17o1_250.gif

Name: Tobi
Nickname: Good boy
Personality: A mix of goofy, unpredictable and serious
Appearance: Black short hair, orange spiral mask, very long yet thin robe (red cloud design) that splits near the waist, Black steel thigh armor, tight black under clothing, traditional shinobi black pants, akatsuki white high toeless shoes, black-purpleish nails.
Powers:
Sharingan
Mangekyō Sharingan
Rinnegan
Wood Release
Fire Release
Wind Release
Lightning Release
Earth Release
Water Release
Wood Release
Yin Release
Yang Release
Yin–Yang Release
Has two forms of avoiding attacks or instant movement, the traditional substitution technique where he can replace himself with a log and a teleportation technique he can only use. This teleportation technique is shown below and will take a while to perform which will leave him open to attacks. This attack will be limited to 1 per match.

- Note that some techniques will be void -

latest

Weapons:
Fūma Shuriken

Gunbai

Sword

and kunai...

Wiki link: Obito Uchiha
Other notes: This will be my ''stronger'' character, so don't piss your pants. I will only use this character when i face people that are borderline rule breaking.​

Name: Cheng-Long Liu
Nickname: N/A
Personality: Cheng-Long Liu is a calm and collected Exorcist who takes his job seriously and criticize fellow Exorcists of their incompetence. So, Calm headed yet arrogant and self centered.
Appearance: He has light brown eyes, and has tinted blue hair tied to the side in a pony tail with two orange ribbons, one tying the hair altogether, and another a few inches down wrapping for a few inches. He wears a farmer's Taiwan hat and outfit, With an Exorcist's vest on top. He wears grey tights with a white-and-grey striped pattern at the bottom and has white socks with black shoes curved a bit upward at the ends. He has fingerless gloves and carries around a red pole as his weapon. He has a belt aroung his waist with a Yin-Yang sign in the middle. At the side of the belt is a long pocket he keeps his pole in after he folds it.
Powers: He uses chants to perform magic in a wide variety of categories like repelling forces or attacking. He is also very fast on his feet which makes him a very worthy opponent.
large.gif

Weapons: A read pole
Wiki link: Cheng-Long Liu
Other notes: This is my normal character.
tumblr_mx1n6iPDVq1s33l97o1_500.gif

Name:
Hei

Nickname:
The Black Reaper, BK-201, The Masked Contracter

Personality:
Cold, Calculating, Always in control, Sympathetic, Ruthless

Appearance:
Unmasked
hei__1_by_baixing.png

Masked
4756696-2544050990-03.jp.jpg

Powers:
Electric Discharge
Electron Manipulation (Gives him the ability to do literally anything and, as such, will never be used. For an example, refer to the time he erased a type of energy from existence. Completely)

Weapons:
Dual Double-edged Knives
Caribener clip and wire

Theme song:
Howling abingdon boys school, Darker Than Black Opening 1 Lyrics - YouTube

Wiki link:
Hei

Other notes:
Hei wears a black trench coat that has been proven to be bullet proof. Despite being a contractor, he pays no price for his powers, even though other contractors are required to pay a price of some kind.

Name:
Joseph Joestar

Nickname:
JoJo

Appearance:
80b5b4e2b74e912b24b82b6161df5ead.jpg

Personality:
Hotheaded, impetuous, and confrontational

Powers:​
  • Ripple Hair Attack: Joseph infuses his Ripple into strands of hair to make them hard enough to block incoming projectiles. He used it to block bullets fired by Santana after ripping Stroheim's hair off.
  • Overdrive: Much like any other overdrive, the technique sends a large pulse of Ripple through an object. During his fight with Esidisi, Joseph used it to send the Ripple through the thread of his hat and onto Esidisi's being.
  • Rebuff Overdrive: Joseph charges Ripple into his elbows and delivers a powerful strike. This was used during his fight with Wamuu.
  • Zoom Punch: Similar to his grandfather's move, Joseph uses Ripple to extend his arm and strike opponents at a longer range.
  • Ripple Overdrive: Joseph channels the Ripple into his arm and does a powerful chop attack. This slowly transfers the ripple blast through the point hit, making it advance until blowing up. Joseph used it against Kars to cut off his saber and blow his arm.
  • Ripple Beat: Joseph charges his hand with Ripple and strikes his opponent with a chop. This attack is not capable of harming Joseph himself even if he directs it to himself, as the Ripple used is his own.

Weapons:
A pair of American Clackers

Theme Song:

Wiki Link:
Joseph Joestar

Other Notes:
Joseph Joestar's mind is his deadliest and most valuable asset.
Joseph's favorite strategy is to psyche out his opponents. To do so, he notably predicts what his enemies will say next or more commonly provokes them to unnerve them and make them predictable in their rage. Joseph is proficient in analyzing the personalities of those he faces, and shamelessly exploit any character flaw in order to return whatever they will be doing next against them, most commonly their overconfidence, but also particular quirks such as Wamuu's pride as a warrior or Kars' obsession for the Red Stone of Aja. It should be noted that Joseph is as susceptible to these tactics as his opponents, leading him to be psyched out by Esidisi notably.

Having great prestidigitation skills, his goofy demeanor serving as the greatest distraction he can rely on, Joseph is able to attack from unexpected angles or make critical moves under the guise of simple goofiness. Sometimes Joseph will use one obvious trick hiding another trick to trap his opponents.

Joseph is maybe the most proficient man in the series at using his environment to his advantage, the Ripple increasing the dangerousness of any item he gets his hands on. Among others, Joseph has used mirrors, glass shots, hair, a well, pasta, pigeons, wool hats, icicles, pebbles, and his own plane as tools and weapons to grasp the upper hand, each use will efficiency and imagination. Joseph also keeps a number of tools handy just in case, keeping weapons on him as soon as he expects danger.

When he is cornered, Joseph can still rely on his particularly quick wits to come up with a viable solution in an instant. The most successful instance being Joseph using the Red Stone of Aja to amplify Ultimate Kars' Ripple Attack as to cause a volcanic eruption and send Kars into space.
Joseph's tendency to use so many tricks stems from his particular mindset. He considers that in combat, every move is fair-play with the exception of involving civilians and being needlessly cruel. Thus he isn't bound by any code and doesn't hesitate to flee, or cheat if the ends justify the means, as seen against the D'Arby brothers.​

a teleportation technique he can only use. This teleportation technique is shown below and will take a while to perform which will leave him open to attacks.
I understand you limited Tobi's Kamui.

But I'd just like to note that it's still technically a form of space manipulation lol. If Tobi wanted to he could literally grab someone and pull them into the Kamui Dimension and leave em there. It's actually what he does to Danzo's two bodyguards and the next time we see them their corpses are being used for Kabuto's Resurrection jutsu iirc.

I'm not saying you'd do this but it'd be IC for Tobi/Obito to do so given that this is a battle royale and for the most part he doesn't really get his hands dirty. He tends to just spam Kamui and avoid most blows.

Which is why I kinda don't think he's suited for a long drawn out battle royale type scenario like this. I apologize if this offends you as it's not my intent but just something I wanted to point out since I'm interested in joining this RP. Anyway, onto my CSes!

Name: Karas(Otoha)
Personality: Karas (Character) - Comic Vine
Appearance:

karas-29874-400x250.jpg

Powers:

The suit in which the user's sole is transported into has many vast capabilities in order to combat mikura or even rouge Karas' such as Eko. When using the armor, the wearer is granted vast speed, agility, strength, durability, and enhanced senses. Karas also moves faster than normal humans can comprehend-resulting in time literally slowing down around Karas/his opponents.

The armor is polymorphic and can take on two additional forms: a Jet and a Car, both of these are fitted with offensive arsenal that a traditional aerial or ground combat vehicle commonly have such as missles or turrets that fire bolts of energy . The artillery refined into the bipedal armor include explosive shruikens and a katana that can be mentally controlled to move when not in the users grasp.

The armor also conceals a versatile chain used in situations like guiding karas through turns when traversing at high speeds. Unbeknownst to humans, when a fight occurs between a Karas and his or hers opponent they are rendered invisible to be concealed from human awareness. Karas can also tap into an alternate power, a "rage mode" if you will, that further increases all of the user's abilities.

Weapons: Sword mainly

Theme Song:

Wiki link: Karas

--
Name:
Lucy

Personality:

Since she was discriminated against by others, Lucy is quiet, withdrawn, and guards her emotions carefully in response to the bullying from her classmates, neglect from the child welfare workers in charge of her, and the absence of her parents. Though she understood the other miserable children in the orphanage were using her to forget their own misery, she is shown wondering why they have to treat her in such a way just because of her horns. The bullying left its mark on her interactions with others by leaving her puzzled about how to return kindness. As shown with both Kouta and later Aiko, she didn't know how to react to people being kind to her other than being embarrassed. She even let her emotions slip around them and became easily embarrassed when her only two friends praised her or caught her acting in any way other than calm, cool, and collected.

Appearance:

Powers:
Vector Range: 1.4m (before the start of the series); 2m (beginning of series); 5m (with long horns); Worldwide (end of manga)
Strength: Very strong (in the beginning of the manga and the anime), according to Nana.
Speed: Unknown, about average of a Diclonius.
Vector Special Abilities: Cell reconstruction/restoration, giving a healing ability. Ability to use vectors in the "sleeping state" (as Nyu, but they are far weaker) and while in pain. Like those of other powerful Diclonius, they can also vibrate so fast that they become visible.

Weapons: Submachine gun/possibly other guns as well

Theme Song:

Wiki link: Lucy (Elfen Lied)

if there is anything that needs to be fixed please let me know : )

Last edited:
Name: Kurumi Tokisaki
Nickname: Night mare
Personality: Mistrustful, Twisted justice, Small Degree of innocence, Psychotic,
Appearance:
tokisaki-kurumi-girl-anime-hd-1920x1080.jpg

Powers: Create clones Create shadow arms skilled marksman.
Weapons: Flint lock pistol flint lock rifle
Theme song:
Wiki link:Kurumi Tokisaki
Other notes: Her time powers are not going to be used.

• Love
Reactions: DapperDogman
Name: Tiir Rumibul​

Personality: Ruthless to enemies, caring to his friends and allies

Appearance:
image.jpeg

Powers: Regeneration; absorbing all magic and unleashing it
Weapons: Cursed Eyes; Lino Doue
image.png

Theme song:

Wiki link:
Tiir Rumibul

• Love
Reactions: DapperDogman

But I'd just like to note that it's still technically a form of space manipulation lol. If Tobi wanted to he could literally grab someone and pull them into the Kamui Dimension and leave em there. It's actually what he does to Danzo's two bodyguards and the next time we see them their corpses are being used for Kabuto's Resurrection jutsu iirc.

I'm not saying you'd do this but it'd be IC for Tobi/Obito to do so given that this is a battle royale and for the most part he doesn't really get his hands dirty. He tends to just spam Kamui and avoid most blows.

Which is why I kinda don't think he's suited for a long drawn out battle royale type scenario like this. I apologize if this offends you as it's not my intent but just something I wanted to point out since I'm interested in joining this RP. Anyway, onto my CSes!

Appearance:

karas-29874-400x250.jpg

Powers:

The suit in which the user's sole is transported into has many vast capabilities in order to combat mikura or even rouge Karas' such as Eko. When using the armor, the wearer is granted vast speed, agility, strength, durability, and enhanced senses. Karas also moves faster than normal humans can comprehend-resulting in time literally slowing down around Karas/his opponents.

The armor is polymorphic and can take on two additional forms: a Jet and a Car, both of these are fitted with offensive arsenal that a traditional aerial or ground combat vehicle commonly have such as missles or turrets that fire bolts of energy . The artillery refined into the bipedal armor include explosive shruikens and a katana that can be mentally controlled to move when not in the users grasp.

The armor also conceals a versatile chain used in situations like guiding karas through turns when traversing at high speeds. Unbeknownst to humans, when a fight occurs between a Karas and his or hers opponent they are rendered invisible to be concealed from human awareness. Karas can also tap into an alternate power, a "rage mode" if you will, that further increases all of the user's abilities.

Theme Song:

--
Name:
Lucy

Personality:

Since she was discriminated against by others, Lucy is quiet, withdrawn, and guards her emotions carefully in response to the bullying from her classmates, neglect from the child welfare workers in charge of her, and the absence of her parents. Though she understood the other miserable children in the orphanage were using her to forget their own misery, she is shown wondering why they have to treat her in such a way just because of her horns. The bullying left its mark on her interactions with others by leaving her puzzled about how to return kindness. As shown with both Kouta and later Aiko, she didn't know how to react to people being kind to her other than being embarrassed. She even let her emotions slip around them and became easily embarrassed when her only two friends praised her or caught her acting in any way other than calm, cool, and collected.

Appearance:

Powers:
Vector Range: 1.4m (before the start of the series); 2m (beginning of series); 5m (with long horns); Worldwide (end of manga)
Strength: Very strong (in the beginning of the manga and the anime), according to Nana and enormous (enough to destroy the whole Earth) in the end of manga.
Vector Special Abilities: Cell reconstruction/restoration, giving a healing ability. Ability to use vectors in the "sleeping state" (as Nyu, but they are far weaker) and while in pain. Like those of other powerful Diclonius, they can also vibrate so fast that they become visible.

Theme Song:

I know kamui is a form of dimensional manipulation but i changed it so it can be merely a form of self teleportation which will be easily counter-able. I know Tobi doesn't really fight in the anime but if you play the storm games or if you saw him fight between konan then i will be acting like that with him with a mix of my own techniques.

Also make sure to be responsible with these characters, they can be easily... well, op.

I guess if we can sign up as multiple characters then HERE I GOOOOO

Name

Shiki Ryougi

Nickname

N/A

Approximately 19-21

Personality

Generally cold, unfeeling, empty, irritable, the like. Not the most cheery person around.

It's complicated.

Appearance

ryougi1.png

Powers

Mystic Eyes of Death Perception - Allows her to "kill" anything she personally perceives to be alive, that is, anything that is able to interfere with her view of the natural world. Anything.
Superhuman attributes - Possesses peak human strength and superhuman speed and durability.
Skilled swordsman - Self-explanatory.

Full gist here.

Weapons

Knife - Common knife. Nothing particularly special about it, except that, as it cuts things easy, it's the best way to have her Mystic Eyes "kill" what she wants. It should be noted that she does not need her knife in order to make use of her Mystic Eyes.
Magic prosthetic arm - Gives her an extra "oomph" in her punches with her left arm. Also lets her interfere with general supernatural entities, such as ghosts (which she has used her prosthetic arm to choke), spiritual attacks, etc. Has an extra component within it that stores a second knife.
Katana - Generally uses this as a last resort, despite the fact that one might expect to use a sword first and then the knives.

Theme song

Wiki link

Shiki Ryougi

Other notes

Contains a dormant personality within her called "Void Shiki," which is described as a genuine god of death. Though Void will generally not come out most of the time, as it is a being that is normally not very interested in the affairs of the outside world, it will come out if faced with a severe enough disturbance, like a powerful opponent, and will stop at nothing to annihilate the opponent.

- - -

Name

Accelerator

Nickname

The Main Plan

15-16

Personality

He's an asshole. Not as much of an asshole as he used to be, but still kind of one. Despite how powerful he is, he doesn't underestimate his enemies in combat. Is also pretty irritable, grumpy, and stuff. Though not as much as he used to be, he's also capable of being sadistic.

Appearance

tumblr_static_46d9vd4t2n8kg80g0woow4cwg.png

Powers

Vector manipulation - If you know your basic physics, you know how vectors work, right? They're the things that have direction, which is basically... anything in motion. And with powers to manipulate vectors to his liking, Accelerator has a wide variety of powers that result from his vector manipulation, such as modifying the given magnitudes and wavelengths of... things, basically meaning that he can imitate superhuman strength (has broken every bone in a person's body just with a flick of the wrist, can idly kick pebbles and give them force equal to bullets, has thrown an entire skyscraper by borrowing the kinetic energy of the Earth's rotation, can kick at the ground to launch himself at speeds faster than that of sound, etc.), can re-vector wind and air to make himself fly or blow powerful gusts of wind at his opponent, and much, much more.
Redirection - Another result of his vector manipulation. It basically acts as an invisible "shield" that redirects vectors back at the source with the exact same magnitude. Basically, if a car came at him at 80 miles per hour, the car would end up suddenly flying back, maintaining its speed of 80 mph without any interference from a semblance of a crash visible. The same can be said for just about anything else that applies to the laws of physics; anyone who tries to punch him ends up punching themselves, anyone who tries to shoot / blast him ends up being hit themselves, etc., making him virtually indestructible. Even things like the sun's rays and mind control beams are reflected, as are things that might be teleported into him. This power is in effect all the time, and will reflect anything so long as Accelerator has a filter to defend against it. Still, for most other things, it's not that he has to actively turn on his barrier to reflect certain things, he has to turn off his barrier to allow things like light, sound, and gravity affect him. However, it has its weaknesses, as it cannot protect him from gases, and what's more... If you want to try to use it against him, keep in mind that it reflects things back in the direction that they were coming from. Hinty hint.
Wings - Basically his "berserker" mode. When in this state, his vector powers become much more powerful, he no longer needs to rely on his electrode (see below), and all the good stuff.

Weapons

Choker-style electrode - Not necessarily a weapon, but a notable piece of equipment he has on him. After suffering brain damage as a result of living through a bullet to the brain, Accelerator requires an electrode that connects him to a network of... individuals that do the vector calculating for him. Without the electrode active, he basically becomes a vegetable. When in "Esper mode," or basically his combat mode, he can last 15 minutes in battle before having to recharge.
Pistol - Standard issue. Self-explanatory.
Modified crutch - O-ho, but it's more than just a normal crutch to help him walk after... y'know, brain damage. It allows for Accelerator to block specific wavelengths after successfully analyzing it and, using the equipment in the crutch, generate an interfering wavelength specifically engineered to block the original wavelength.

Theme song

Wiki link

Accelerator

Other notes

This incarnation of Accelerator is as he is as of the New Testament series of light novels of A Certain Magical Index.​
Mystic eyes are now banned, that is a form of god modding. The rest of the first character is fine.

Vector powers are a bit op for the second character, as far as i know this character can win any battle with a single flick of a finger which is god modding. I... Modify these powers and tell me when you do and i'll review the second character again.

1st character approved, 2nd character pending.

Name: Kurumi Tokisaki
Nickname: Night mare
Personality: Mistrustful, Twisted justice, Small Degree of innocence, Psychotic,
Appearance:
tokisaki-kurumi-girl-anime-hd-1920x1080.jpg

Powers: Create clones Create shadow arms skilled marksman.
Weapons: Flint lock pistol flint lock rifle
Theme song:
Wiki link:Kurumi Tokisaki
Other notes: Her time powers are not going to be used.
approved

Name: Tiir Rumibul​

Personality: Ruthless to enemies, caring to his friends and allies

Appearance:
View attachment 103286

Powers: Regeneration; absorbing all magic and unleashing it
Weapons: Cursed Eyes; Lino Doue
View attachment 103287

Theme song:

Wiki link:
Tiir Rumibul

Hmm... lets make that absorbing technique have a cooldown, after that you are approved.

Appearance:

karas-29874-400x250.jpg

Powers:

Theme Song:

--
Name:
Lucy

Personality:

Appearance:

Powers:
Strength: Very strong (in the beginning of the manga and the anime), according to Nana and enormous (enough to destroy the whole Earth) in the end of manga.

Theme Song:

Oh.. you know what.. i missed the strength part, fix that, mate.

Name:
Hei

Nickname:
The Black Reaper, BK-201, The Masked Contracter

Personality:
Cold, Calculating, Always in control, Sympathetic, Ruthless

Appearance:
Unmasked
hei__1_by_baixing.png

Masked
4756696-2544050990-03.jp.jpg

Powers:
Electric Discharge
Electron Manipulation (Gives him the ability to do literally anything and, as such, will never be used. For an example, refer to the time he erased a type of energy from existence. Completely)

Weapons:
Dual Double-edged Knives
Caribener clip and wire

Theme song:
Howling abingdon boys school, Darker Than Black Opening 1 Lyrics - YouTube

Wiki link:
Hei

Other notes:
Hei wears a black trench coat that has been proven to be bullet proof. Despite being a contractor, he pays no price for his powers, even though other contractors are required to pay a price of some kind.

Name:
Joseph Joestar

Nickname:
JoJo

Appearance:
80b5b4e2b74e912b24b82b6161df5ead.jpg

Personality:
Hotheaded, impetuous, and confrontational

Powers:​
  • Ripple Hair Attack: Joseph infuses his Ripple into strands of hair to make them hard enough to block incoming projectiles. He used it to block bullets fired by Santana after ripping Stroheim's hair off.
  • Overdrive: Much like any other overdrive, the technique sends a large pulse of Ripple through an object. During his fight with Esidisi, Joseph used it to send the Ripple through the thread of his hat and onto Esidisi's being.
  • Rebuff Overdrive: Joseph charges Ripple into his elbows and delivers a powerful strike. This was used during his fight with Wamuu.
  • Zoom Punch: Similar to his grandfather's move, Joseph uses Ripple to extend his arm and strike opponents at a longer range.
  • Ripple Overdrive: Joseph channels the Ripple into his arm and does a powerful chop attack. This slowly transfers the ripple blast through the point hit, making it advance until blowing up. Joseph used it against Kars to cut off his saber and blow his arm.
  • Ripple Beat: Joseph charges his hand with Ripple and strikes his opponent with a chop. This attack is not capable of harming Joseph himself even if he directs it to himself, as the Ripple used is his own.

Weapons:
A pair of American Clackers

Theme Song:

Wiki Link:
Joseph Joestar

Other Notes:
Joseph Joestar's mind is his deadliest and most valuable asset.
Joseph's favorite strategy is to psyche out his opponents. To do so, he notably predicts what his enemies will say next or more commonly provokes them to unnerve them and make them predictable in their rage. Joseph is proficient in analyzing the personalities of those he faces, and shamelessly exploit any character flaw in order to return whatever they will be doing next against them, most commonly their overconfidence, but also particular quirks such as Wamuu's pride as a warrior or Kars' obsession for the Red Stone of Aja. It should be noted that Joseph is as susceptible to these tactics as his opponents, leading him to be psyched out by Esidisi notably.

Having great prestidigitation skills, his goofy demeanor serving as the greatest distraction he can rely on, Joseph is able to attack from unexpected angles or make critical moves under the guise of simple goofiness. Sometimes Joseph will use one obvious trick hiding another trick to trap his opponents.

Joseph is maybe the most proficient man in the series at using his environment to his advantage, the Ripple increasing the dangerousness of any item he gets his hands on. Among others, Joseph has used mirrors, glass shots, hair, a well, pasta, pigeons, wool hats, icicles, pebbles, and his own plane as tools and weapons to grasp the upper hand, each use will efficiency and imagination. Joseph also keeps a number of tools handy just in case, keeping weapons on him as soon as he expects danger.

When he is cornered, Joseph can still rely on his particularly quick wits to come up with a viable solution in an instant. The most successful instance being Joseph using the Red Stone of Aja to amplify Ultimate Kars' Ripple Attack as to cause a volcanic eruption and send Kars into space.
Joseph's tendency to use so many tricks stems from his particular mindset. He considers that in combat, every move is fair-play with the exception of involving civilians and being needlessly cruel. Thus he isn't bound by any code and doesn't hesitate to flee, or cheat if the ends justify the means, as seen against the D'Arby brothers.​
Seems legit, approved.

• Thank You
Reactions: Daws Combine
To make it simpler, I'll probably end up changing Shiki to a different character if that's alright :0

Miiight change from Accelerator as well, but we'll see, lol

@Edward

I know kamui is a form of dimensional manipulation but i changed it so it can be merely a form of self teleportation which will be easily counter-able. I know Tobi doesn't really fight in the anime but if you play the storm games or if you saw him fight between konan then i will be acting like that with him with a mix of my own techniques.
Well, yeah he fights in the games. Wouldn't really be much of a point of having him there if he didn't.

Though mind you he did get physical with the Fourth Hokage/Naruto's daddy. So you got me there but even then it was really more just KAMUI SPAM/kunai here and there. But if you feel confident that you can work something out with him despite not really getting combative until he ditches the Tobi facade/starts pretending to be Madara then good on you, I suppose lol.

Also make sure to be responsible with these characters, they can be easily... well, op.
sir yes sir

Oh.. you know what.. i missed the strength part, fix that, mate.
could you..y'know

be more specific on what you'd like to be fixed about it

lol

Well, yeah he fights in the games. Wouldn't really be much of a point of having him there if he didn't.

Though mind you he did get physical with the Fourth Hokage/Naruto's daddy. So you got me there but even then it was really more just KAMUI SPAM/kunai here and there. But if you feel confident that you can work something out with him despite not really getting combative until he ditches the Tobi facade/starts pretending to be Madara then good on you, I suppose lol.

sir yes sir

could you..y'know

be more specific on what you'd like to be fixed about it

lol
The part about being able to destroy earth.

Edited.

Hope that's ok

Mystic eyes are now banned, that is a form of god modding. The rest of the first character is fine.

Vector powers are a bit op for the second character, as far as i know this character can win any battle with a single flick of a finger which is god modding. I... Modify these powers and tell me when you do and i'll review the second character again.

1st character approved, 2nd character pending.

approved

Hmm... lets make that absorbing technique have a cooldown, after that you are approved.
Or it could have a limit to how much it can absorb at any given time :3

Status
Not open for further replies.