Angels & Demons

Ryker could only continue to grin and move closer as the angel moved away. Before the other could get away he lunged forward and trapped the other against his chest. Leaning down he whispered in his hear, his voice like smooth and like velvet. "Don't be like that, you know you liked it.~"

Ange's eyes widened and his wings turned a hot pink with very crimson red splotches all over it. "H-Huh?!... I-I ne-never said that!... I-I never even implied that!" He defended as he struggled underneath the other's heavier body. "L-Let me go!" Squealed Angel as he continued to squirm all around under the demon. Soon enough, the angel boy had grown tired and panted, giving up on any attempt to break out from under the other.

Ryker disn't even really have to try and hold the angel back. Even as he struggled to get away it felt like nothing to him. Soon the other gave up, it had obly taken him avout three minutes to get tired. He pulled him closer to his bare chest once he stopped struggling to get away. "You gave up pretty quickly. So either your really weak. Or you really do like being in my arms."

Angel frowned and looked away from the other, his wings growing even darker shades of red and pink. "A-Angels a-aren't supposed t-to be strong... A-And I told you that i-it wasn't like that... I-I don't like you holding m-me for that reason..." Though in all truth, he was asking himself if he had just committed the sin of lying.

Ryker reached out one of his hands and gently ran his fingers over the others wings. "If angels are not strong how do you expect to fight off demons. Keep telling yourself you don't like it, but we both know that you do. So innocent, who could want to ruin that... Oh wait, I do.~"

Angel's eyes widened at the mention of ruining his 'innocence'. "H-Huh?... W-What do you mean b-by that?" He stammered as he let out a faint moan. Ryker had found the sensitive sweet spot of the angel's wings. "D-Don't t-touch there..." He squealed.

"Innocence can be in many forms." At hearing the faint moan Rykers eyes shinned brightly. Rather than stopping like the other said too he continued to touch his wings. Stroking them he enjoyed watching and hearing the others reactions. His hands were somewhat rough but gentle at the same time as he ran his hands over the angel's wings.

Angel let out another moan and closed his eyes, pleasure overwhelming his body from the rubbing of his wings. "R-Ryker... D-Don't... St-Stop..." He mumbled as he wings completely turned red. He tugged on the bed sheets as his wings received a very indulging massage.

Ryker teasingly slowed his hands down and softly ran his fingers over the wings, his fingers barely touching them. The way the others wings turned red from the white that they had been was just to interesting to watch. After a moment of just ghosting his hands across the wings he once again began to stroke them.

Angel whimpered as the hands slowed down and started gliding, though his whimper turned to a moan after he started rubbing them again. "R-Ryker?..." He stuttered slightly before he cuddled up close against the other, gently kissing his cheek. "Mmph... Wh-Why a-are you doing this?..."

"Hmm..." Ryker stared down at the other with his eyes half lidded. His hand never stopped its movement as he touched the others wings. "I like seeing you, an angel, moaning in pleasure as I do this. I rather enjoy hearing your moans of pleasure.... they just sound so sweet."

Angel panted slightly and gripped the other's shirt until his knuckles turned white. "M-Mmph... I-it f-feels so w-wrong... B-But so right..." He looked at the demon laying on top of him, their eyes making contact as his scarlet wings were being rubbed. "H-Haa..."

"I thought angels were innocent. But from the sounds of your moans...I think I was wrong.~" Ryker's hands rubbed the others wings faster, his movements becoming a little rough. The angel's body was pressed against his as he laid on top of him. "Hmm...looks like this place won't be as boring as I thought it would be. At least it won't be now because it looks like I found my new play thing.~"