Angels,Demons or vampires any creature you like!!!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chandra didn't even want to think about who that girl could've been. If they were looking for her, good luck to them. She hoped they'd find her eventually. If they didn't, well that was none of her business. "Well, good luck finding her. Bye now." And then Chandra walks away, dragging Valentine behind her. He'd probably try to ask them if they could help and she didn't feel like staying in the area much longer.

Jade listened and gave a nod. "Alright" She replied. Then looked around. "Um where do you have in mind for me to get these new clothes? I don't remember if this town had a store or not well an old one anyways. Maybe it would be farther in town where I haven't been?" She suggested not sure at all what the women had in mind.

"Well, first of all, I live nearby, so that would be a better idea than a public place. Also, I'll need you to hide your wings. If anyone asks, say you're cosplaying. We'll have to walk to my place. That is, if you want," she murmured. "I understand if you don't trust me enough."

Chandra didn't even want to think about who that girl could've been. If they were looking for her, good luck to them. She hoped they'd find her eventually. If they didn't, well that was none of her business. "Well, good luck finding her. Bye now." And then Chandra walks away, dragging Valentine behind her. He'd probably try to ask them if they could help and she didn't feel like staying in the area much longer.
Cho rubbed his neck. "Okay then sorry to um bother you..." He replied then began to walk once more where he thought him and Sho should go Sho looked at his brother his eye raised a moment he didn't say anything at first as if he was thinking. "Um miss. Are you two sure it's safe to travel alone?" He asked. "This is the real reason my brother and I were hoping to find that girl. After seeing the attack and then her head off alone. Then meeting both of you. I just though.... Um wouldn't it be better to leave this strange place as a group then head out separate ways?" Sho asked the first words he had really spoken at all that day other than his normal small talk.

"Well, first of all, I live nearby, so that would be a better idea than a public place. Also, I'll need you to hide your wings. If anyone asks, say you're cosplaying. We'll have to walk to my place. That is, if you want," she murmured. "I understand if you don't trust me enough."
Jade tilted her head. "Your saying theres others who live here?" She asked confused. "I've been here a week not having to hide till now cause of no well activity of anyone else. Then I woke up find demons, people attacking those demons, run and meet you. I don't think my appearance in a public place would be the problem. Unless you know they haven't run off from this place by now." She exlplained.

(And yes the IC of my character is my understanding of the setting we all started out in....Which was an abandoned town. So if this whole time I was wrong well then... Man I messed up bad IC to late now I guess)

Nightfang had climbed thankfully he managed to before he may had gotten caught. Soon below he saw just as he suspected. He sighed. 'Just great' He knew he had to keep moving soon entering a building he hoped was either completely empty or those that may be inside rather friendly and not trying to turn him in. It didn't take long before he swore he heard something inside the building.

(@MikasaAckerman12598 @LeviAckerman97 )

Levi whirls when he hears choking, his sword at the ready. There is no immediate danger, and he realizes the choking is Aurora. "Shit. What happened?" He asks, rushing over and kneeling on one knee in front of her.

she coughs up another pill and says i cant take them. she took another one and instantly coughed it up. she grabbed her throat and bent over another hand on her stomach she says Levi did i drink or recieve someones blood thats the only reason why i can't take these. she had fear in her eyes she needed to feed but didnt want to bite anyone she heard someone enter the apartment but she couldnt move. she forced off the thirst knowing it would only get worse next time now because of it. she stood both drain swords in her hands she could barely stand then dropped the swords and grabbed her throat in pain the burn hurt. she fell to her knees her head bowed and her forehead touched the floor in front of levi's knees. she smelt blood on him.

Last edited:
"You had lost a lot of blood. I gave you some of mine, but I didn't think this would happen." He takes out a seraph blade and cuts his wrist. "Here. Drink. You need it."

She looked at his wrist her fangs huge she clenched her eyes shut saying no i can't hurt you, no. her hand went directly above the wound causing it to heal no scar was even left she said you've shown me a great kindness i cannot return it by hurting you. her blue eyes turned fully red and she dug her fangs into her lip causing it to bleed instead. her nails turning into claws and her wings opened and began to turn black her horns growing back in along with her demon tail. she mumbled i will not hurt this man. she dug her claws into her arm as her hand had reached for levi's wrist. she forced herself to back away she would not hurt this man whom had saved her life several times already she would rather turn full demon than hurt the only person who ever showed her a kindness in her life.

Last edited:
He says exasperatedly,"Quit being chivalrous. That's my job. You already have a little of my blood. A little more wont hurt you." He cuts his wrist again.

Reactions: Alexandra Wolfe
She walked back towards levi her eyes revealing how much hunger she was holding back. she licked her fangs took his wrist and bit down drinking fast her whole body basically curled around his wrist. she was starving but she knew this was helping her body was slowly relaxing as she drank her wings turned white again and her demon features faded she looked more angel once again the burn in her throat slowly starting to fade. she said in levi's mind thank you very very much i appreciate it. Also i truly needed it by the way i can feel the power coursing through your blood. please know we are not alone right now the vampire prince nightfang is in your loft although he will not harm you. her red in her eyes slowly began to fade the more she drank she could also tell she must be taking alot. @Raven

Last edited:
Levi was surprised at how quickly she latched onto his wrist, but it quickly faded. He mind links to her, You're welcome. And that explaibs how he's in here without me knowing. He's a prince. He looks up, and sees the vampire standing in the shadows by the door, just watching.

She pulled away and licked off her fangs and she looked completely normal again she says I'm sorry I couldn't resist anymore the smell of your blood had broken through me trying to hold it back otherwise I would have tryed not to be so rough with how hard I bit you. She put her hand over the small bite mark and used her power to heal it. She says there all better now. there was no scar left at all. She says royals I must behave or he could have me killed. She wasn't allowed to show any sign of not doing what the royal commanded she went towards nightfang and bowed. She spoke in Levis mind I hate royals they all want respect and if I don't obey he could snap his fingers and I would die. She stood and her swords appeared in sheaths on her sides.

Nightfang began to walk not really sure to where. Just farther from any windows he could. Soon he went to where he had heard the noises seeing both Aurora and some man he hadn't seen yet today. But meeting more no longer surprised him. He did however once more blink seeing Auroa bow to him. "Um... As I said earlier you have no need to treat me as a prince." He stated looking at Aurora. "I mean were all I'm sure equals here. I don't make Rex or Tobais bow...." He said and soon rubbed his neck a bit confused on what he stepped in on. He could though make a guess knowing in the halls he had picked up the scent of blood. He still stood within the door way. "Sorry if I um didn't alert either of you with much noise at first I was kind of running from the search hounds...." He added finally knowing he truly did not mean to enter the home without permission.

Aurora stood and said sorry nightfang its the rules. she says im no longer royalty so i must obey you. she showed where her royalty mark had once been she said its finally gone and im finally free. she hid her fangs and said levi ummm let me drink alittle because the tablets stopped working.

Nightfang simply sighed. "I never had a mark." He commented knowing he never saw one before. "But I never have listened to the rules or I wouldn't be here now." He explained. "Basically my parents would say I myself am breaking them for going into the daylight, being here, speaking to those not even of vampire blood.... And so on." He shrugged. "So I really don't wish to be treated like my parents." He replied. "And if it really is the rules then I have no idea while Tobais hasn't been killed by now." He added then gave a light laugh. "I think Rex would get a rather kick out of it honestly. Being neither of us have ever treated ourselves as royal or anything. I mean I rather wished I was just well an outcast, or someone who was banished even if it meant I could be free of my parents will."

Levi stands up. "I bow to no one save my God and the Angel. Your welcome, Aurora. You didn't hurt me that much. I've felt worse." He turns to Nightfang and fists his hand over his heart in a salute. "My name is Levi Merrick, Shadowhunter and wolfblood halfling. And you are...?"

Aurora stood and walked towards levi then said levi stay with nightfang we have company come she could smell the blood outside the house. she teleported out the door holding her drain swords she saw the search hounds and demons coming her way and she automatically launched into battle these things would not make it inside to harm levi or even nightfang gosh if that royal got hurt her life could be considered as good as gone.

Cho rubbed his neck. "Okay then sorry to um bother you..." He replied then began to walk once more where he thought him and Sho should go Sho looked at his brother his eye raised a moment he didn't say anything at first as if he was thinking. "Um miss. Are you two sure it's safe to travel alone?" He asked. "This is the real reason my brother and I were hoping to find that girl. After seeing the attack and then her head off alone. Then meeting both of you. I just though.... Um wouldn't it be better to leave this strange place as a group then head out separate ways?" Sho asked the first words he had really spoken at all that day other than his normal small talk.
Chandra sighed. As much as she liked the idea of going alone with Valentine she had to admit, the idea to go alone considering all that has happened was a terrible idea. It would be better to stay with these two strangers. "You do have a point. It would be better to leave as a group." She says to them. She didn't have a better idea. "So, then, where exactly were you headed? Or do you not know yet and just wish to be clear of the area?"

"Dammit aurora." Levi mumbles, running out after her, sword in hand. He knocks the swords from her hands, and thrusts two seraph daggers in their place. "Use these! Cassiel! Ithuriel! Don't use your drain swords. At the names of the angels, the daggers flare with light.

• Love
Reactions: Alexandra Wolfe
She gripped the seraph blades and her ones pointy tiny fangs turned to look human for the first time in her life. her eyes showed no hints of red at all just an intense blue her hair went from red with blck tips to all dark brown her wings began to glow. she showed no demon features at all. she slashed at the demons watching them turn to ash before her eyes and the hounds dead as well. she stopped and looked at the daggers and smiled her grace necklace glowing brightly. the light from the daggers covering her body as well. she smiled feeling the power just resonating through these blades.

Nightfang looked to Levi and rubbed his neck. "Just Nightfang please. I liked to simply be known as that." he explained. Then hearing Aurora mention those out side and vanished he mumbled. "Great they can't just leave me alone..." he sighed and nodded hearing Levi. "I'm sorry there my fault..." he stated then went after not caring much if he was seen but first straightened his mask and hood to hide his face. He making it out behind Levi saw the scene before him seeing the dead hunters, demons, and the hunters hounds. he could smell the blood and knew just of what species his parents sent after him this time. "I'm sorry for the trouble... You both really don't need to be dealing with them." he explained pulling out not his blade but a small dagger it would seem he was trying much harder to keep hidden this time.

=============================

Cho looked to Sho who seemed to have more of an idea than himself for once. Sho gave a nod. "Well first we were hoping to get out of the area but we hadn't decided the best way to go from there. But we felt it may be best to head and make sure nothing is unresolved before completely leaving." he explained. Cho gave a small nod. "What I think he means is we aren't sure who all may also be trying to leave this place and as we head if we find anyone who seems to not be a threat see if for now they wish to tag along till we are all free of the trouble from the town."

Status
Not open for further replies.