Andy's MxF search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I don't know if you're still looking or not, but I'm interested in a few of your generic pairings!

always looking :)

I'm always looking for partners and am still looking :).

I would like to add a few more ideas to my main ones so i'll edit that first post along with adding them here.

I don't know why..and I also know it is not very popular but I really want to do something with furries. Furry x furry, human x furry whatever the case may be I want to do something like that.

I also want to do something and again know it's not very popular but I like the idea and I want to do it. If you don't like it you don't have to do it simple as that. I don't want to get any shit about it. anyways. I want to do something with monster girls. If your interested in something like that pm me.

Hello, came across this and was interested in a few of your ideas, and wouldn't mind starting one up with you, but that is if your not bombarded with all of these people :D

• Love
Reactions: Andy
Hello, came across this and was interested in a few of your ideas, and wouldn't mind starting one up with you, but that is if your not bombarded with all of these people :D
Pm me :)

@Hyanna I'm always looking for new role plays :) so pm me and wr can figure something out :)

still looking :)

@UsagiCiel pm me and we can discuss something :)

still looking :)

Hiya :) I'm not sure if this is still open, but if it is I am interested in your generic pairings thingy. PM me I guess? (Sorry I'm new)

I'm really interested in your human x angel, demon x angel, and knight x princess. I would love to do any of these or all if you want.

I'm interested in your human x demon and your human x angel role play. That is, if you're still looking? :rotfl:

I'm interested in your human x demon and your human x angel role play. That is, if you're still looking? :rotfl:
Im always looking. Pm me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.