And so, Here I am.

R

Rein Falkarie

Original poster
Well, where do I start? I am Rein Falkarie, and I'm pleased to find such a large community of role players on a what it seems a lovely site. I honestly was just looking around and happened to stumble across this website, and glad I did too. I really am looking forward to future role playing with you all, and Ill try to keep things spicy! Anyways~ I would make my introduction all nice however currently I am at work x3 Anyways message me! I promise I'm really friendly despite my calm collected character ^_^

I

Iliana

Original poster
Welcome, Rein, to Iwaku! I'm Iliana and it's nice to meet you!
Make yourself at home in this awesome site of roleplayer's paradise!
And please return to work so you don't get fired~! :D

Cosmic Fey

Dragon Lord
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, Multiple posts per week, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm usually on at points through out the day. Some days I'm not due to various reasons, but I try to give my partners warning if I'm going to be away for more than a day or two
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Female, Primarily Prefer Male, Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, school-life... I'm really not picky as long as it has a good premise and plot.
Hi Rein. I'm Terra and welcome to Iwaku! I hope enjoy yourself here. We're all friendly so don't be shy ^^

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
Hallo madam! We are glad to have you! :D Welcome to the community.

K

Kitti

Original poster
Hello, Rein, and welcome to Iwaku.
It's good to meet you! I'm Kitti.
I'm happy that you think we're a lovely site. I do too, but I might be a teensy bit biased <3
Hopefully everything here is easy to locate and understand but if you have questions or need help, please feel free to ask!

Cerulean

But does he know about second breakfast?
Invitation Status
, , ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I like most. However, I have found I am most comfortable with Fantasy, Sci-fi, Fandom, and Modern.
So Rein....you like cookies? I bet you do.

See this here rectangle box of cookies?--------->:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
They are all for you.

Welcome to Iwaku!

R

Rein Falkarie

Original poster
Thank you everyone! I feel very welcomed and i appreciate everyones support! I hope to not let you all down ^_^ And Thank you for the cookies~ There my favorite. Chocolate chip that is ^_-

S

Sir Basil

Original poster
Welcome to the wonderful world of Iwaku!
If you ever need help with ANYTHING, send me a note! :D