And so, Here I am.

R

Rein Falkarie

Original poster
Well, where do I start? I am Rein Falkarie, and I'm pleased to find such a large community of role players on a what it seems a lovely site. I honestly was just looking around and happened to stumble across this website, and glad I did too. I really am looking forward to future role playing with you all, and Ill try to keep things spicy! Anyways~ I would make my introduction all nice however currently I am at work x3 Anyways message me! I promise I'm really friendly despite my calm collected character ^_^

Welcome, Rein, to Iwaku! I'm Iliana and it's nice to meet you!
Make yourself at home in this awesome site of roleplayer's paradise!
And please return to work so you don't get fired~! :D

Hi Rein. I'm Terra and welcome to Iwaku! I hope enjoy yourself here. We're all friendly so don't be shy ^^

Hallo madam! We are glad to have you! :D Welcome to the community.

Hello, Rein, and welcome to Iwaku.
It's good to meet you! I'm Kitti.
I'm happy that you think we're a lovely site. I do too, but I might be a teensy bit biased <3
Hopefully everything here is easy to locate and understand but if you have questions or need help, please feel free to ask!

So Rein....you like cookies? I bet you do.

See this here rectangle box of cookies?--------->:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
They are all for you.

Welcome to Iwaku!

Thank you everyone! I feel very welcomed and i appreciate everyones support! I hope to not let you all down ^_^ And Thank you for the cookies~ There my favorite. Chocolate chip that is ^_-

Welcome to the wonderful world of Iwaku!
If you ever need help with ANYTHING, send me a note! :D