Ancient Order Of Angels: Volume One The Artifacts

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name
ANATOLIOS+

Appearance

tumblr_m9ojdkrgRQ1rcq39ho1_500_zps962dd2d2.jpg

97tzc3.jpg

Hymnal Angel

fire_angel_male.jpg

Archangel's Seraphim Appearance

23653-angel-warrior-1680x1050-fantasy-wallpaper.jpg

Height

6'0

Weight

Mortal - 140

Angel - 2780

Hair Color

Mortal - Black

Angel - White

Eye Color

Mortal - Black

Angel - Gold

Race

Greek

Being

Angel

Weapon

One-Handed Curved Sword (Eternal Sunlight Flame Enchanted)
(Similar to Roman and Greek swords but slightly different)

flame_sword_by_kreiaxrevan-d3g077p.jpg

Powers

Solar Manipulation

Rank

Archangels celestial body

Personality

He has good leadership skills although, He might be crazy at times and carries around a gas mask;
He likes the heat and hates wherever it might be 70 or below.
ANATOLIOS usually has a interest in suits and likes spicy foods.

History/Bio

(Would like to be done but can be done later)

Family Stone

firec.jpg

Twisted Red Flaming Stone

Family Jewelry

naruto_six_paths_necklace_iii_by_wombat1138-d30a9jw.jpg

Last edited:
(I will fix her up a little more later but I think I have got the main stuff down~ ^^)

Name: Chrystaline Spyro

Appearance:
wings%20vocaloid%20megurine%20luka%20white%20hair%20anime%20girls%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_37.jpg

When in her hidden appearance Chrystaline wears rather old fashioned clothes modernised cut and shredded in some parts or having added old fashioned styles to modern trends. It sounds weird but she can make it work, wearing her either out or in some strange exotic nature, Chrystaline pays great attention to what she wears and how she looks before she goes out.

Hymnal/Demonic form:(Hymnal=Angel; Demonic=Demon)
Lilith-ancient-demon-anime-digital-painting.jpg

In her demonic form her appearance is pretty much the same as what can be seen in the image, the tail working like a scorpions. She uses it to not only as a second sword at times but also uses it for her balance to keep herself upright.

Hair Color: Black
When in her ever day appearance: White
When in her demonic form: Black

Eye Color:
When in her ever day appearance: Blue
When in her demonic form: Red

Race: Australian
Being(Angel or demon): Demon

Weapon:
2694785_1336699608824.34res_400_300.jpg

Powers: (Please put name and link to wikia.superpower.com page):
Scorpion Physiology -> http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Scorpion_Physiology
Her main abilities are;
Danger Intuition -> http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Danger_Intuition
(Similar to how it shows in the site)
Enhanced Agility -> http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Agility
(Similar to how it shows on the site)
Poison Generation -> http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Poison_Generation
(Similar to the site but she uses the tip of her tail in her demonic form to produce and attack others)
Stinger Protrusion -> http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Stinger_Protrusion
(She can shoot out the tip of her tail as darts, she can mix Stinger Protrusion and Poison Generation together)

Personality: (Would like to be done but can be done later)
(Sorry I will complete this soon!)

History/Bio: (Would like to be done but can be done later)
(I will rather leave it as a mystery...)

Family Jewelry:
Retail-Retro-Geometric-Black-Imitation-Diomand-font-b-Scorpion-b-font-font-b-Ring-b-font.jpg

+ EternalMusic +

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i forgot the + but i placed it now, Am i approved?
Yes sir you are. Welcome to the family! Jump right on in and don't forget to introduce yourself on the welcome in the group. Again thanks for your interest.
+FrontLine
+Babyjoker36610

(I will fix her up a little more later but I think I have got the main stuff down~ ^^)
Name: Chrystaline Spyro
Appearance:
When in her hidden appearance Chrystaline wears rather old fashioned clothes modernised cut and shredded in some parts or having added old fashioned styles to modern trends. It sounds weird but she can make it work, wearing her either out or in some strange exotic nature, Chrystaline pays great attention to what she wears and how she looks before she goes out.
Hymnal/Demonic form:(Hymnal=Angel; Demonic=Demon)
In her demonic form her appearance is pretty much the same as what can be seen in the image, the tail working like a scorpions. She uses it to not only as a second sword at times but also uses it for her balance to keep herself upright.
Hair Color: Black
When in her ever day appearance: White
When in her demonic form: Black
Eye Color:
When in her ever day appearance: Blue
When in her demonic form: Red
Race: Australian
Being(Angel or demon): Demon
Powers: (Please put name and link to wikia.superpower.com page):
Her main abilities are;
(Similar to how it shows in the site)
(Similar to how it shows on the site)
(Similar to the site but she uses the tip of her tail in her demonic form to produce and attack others)
(She can shoot out the tip of her tail as darts, she can mix Stinger Protrusion and Poison Generation together)
Personality: (Would like to be done but can be done later)
(Sorry I will complete this soon!)
History/Bio: (Would like to be done but can be done later)
(I will rather leave it as a mystery...)
Family Jewelry:
Still waiting on you to review the rules. It will have in there something important that goes on your cs.

Reactions: EternalMusic
AH!!! I am so sorry! I read them but forgot to add it! *goes off to do so*

Got it all done sorry about that ^^;;
And so your accepted welcome to the family! Go ahead and head over to our group and join and introduce your self in the welcome thread. Also jump right in, your Pencuri awaits your arrival.

Reactions: EternalMusic
And so your accepted welcome to the family! Go ahead and head over to our group and join and introduce your self in the welcome thread. Also jump right in, your Pencuri awaits your arrival.
Mind giving me a link? (Also thank you for the welcome~ ^^

assumes that this is full?

Reactions: Prince V and Hope
I like bad guys, I wanna be a demon, preferably in the ANGER catagory, but I know @WarriorHeart 's a pretty active person, considering i rped with him quite a bit before, but eh, anything demon-like works!

Reactions: Prince V
Name: Zacharias Kail

Appearance: 13742573.jpg

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: 200lbs

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Heterochromia (two different eye colors) One eye is dark blue, the other a blood red (explained in his bio)

Race: Human

Weapon (s): (visual samples in file uploader for physical weapons)

Spiritual weapons - Doctors bag containing: Anointing holy oil, cloves of garlic, vials of holy water, prayer book including the Rites of Exorcism and excerpts from the Key of Solomon, and Crucifix.

Physical Weapons - An ornate silver seax blade with a scapular wrapped around the hilt. Heavily modified Schofield revolver designed to accept special cartridges, and silver rounds for the weapon.

untitled (13).png

untitled (12).png

Powers: Eidetic Memory (not really a power, per say.)

Personality: Cynical, down to earth, a vigilant, one-eye-open type of person. Has a trust issue with people he has just met, due to his cynical nature telling him to be skeptical of others intentions. This reaction is even stronger with forces of the supernatural: it's nearly impossible to gain trust with Zacharias if you're anything but a human.

Has a very zealous nature when it comes to proving that humanity is the weaver of its own fate, not angels nor demons.

History/Bio: Zacharias Kail was born to a wealthy family in Sighisoara, Romania. He was considered very odd for nobility, being born with a mutation that caused his eyes to be two different colors, with one such color being unnatural. After medical tests were performed on the young boy, it was determined that he was a chimera: a person born with two different sets of genetic code, causing his left eye to mutate and form the deep crimson color people saw. His father was not ashamed of this 'defect', only proving to him that his son was very special, and that he should be cherished.

For ten years he lived in the mansion his father built with his parents and four younger siblings. As the oldest in his bloodline, Zacharias would be succeeding his father as a politician and diplomat. Though it wasn't young Zacharias' first choice for a career, he accepted his inevitable fate out of love for his father and want to do right by his family name. His mother, fearing her son would start to regret the life chosen for him, gave him her personal rosarie, telling him to wear it at all times as a reminder that no matter what, he was his own person. That, whether or not his lifes work would reflect that, would be entirely up to him.

When Zacharias turned eleven, however, things changed. On the eve of Zacharias' eleventh birthday, someone entered the Kail mansion. Someone intent on ending the nobility of Zacharias and his family in its entirety. Someone...hungry. It wasn't until one of his younger siblings came running into his room that Zacharias was aware of the trouble. The phone lines were cut, and on the third floor of the mansion, Zacharias and his younger sister, Adriana, were cut off from the world...and he could hear the distant screams of his parents and other siblings. He wanted to run to them, but his little sister was here, now. He had to protect her.

There was a small room hidden just underneath his own, the door of which was located underneath his bed. Zacharias and Adriana his there in silence, while the creature, whatever it was, killed everyone in the mansion. The two children dared not leave the hidden room, even as the bright rays of dawn shed light over their violated home.

Authorities were called when the Kail family were not heard from for over half the day, entering the home to find the corpses of the family still in their beds, throats ripped open, bodies drained dry of blood. The police searched frantically for the two missing children, but to no avail. It was several days, searching the mansion from top to bottom, before the authorities finally found the two young children. Adriana was nearly catatonic, she would not move and would not speak, too traumatized for words. The police investigation had taken months with little to no results. The only evidence was an eye witness who said she saw a man enter the forest that night, returning just before daybreak. Eventually, the case went cold

Zacharias, however, was focused. His eyes were clear, as was his mind. Whoever did this must pay.

His sister was eventually admitted to an asylum in Ukraine, and having no family left in Romania to turn to, Zacharias was sent to a friend of the families in Spain to live. The man asked Zacharias what he wanted to do while he lived with him, and Zacharias asked if he could learn how to fight. Years of training, learning from one master to the next, perfecting the art of combat, survival, and tracking until he was eighteen. During that time he would take trips to his sister in Ukraine, talking to her as she lay lifeless in the hospital bed, having to be kept alive by feeding tube.

On the eve of his eighteenth birthday, Zacharias returned to Romania. He 'creatively acquired' the police logs of the event that occurred when he was eleven. The eye witness testimony, as well as the direction in which the alleged murderer went. He even discovered that similar murders had occurred during his time away from Sighisoara. It seemed there were many who required retribution. His family were of a long line of civil servants, and it was time that Zacharias became one himself.

One evening, Zacharias left the city and into the woods. He was tracking, hunting. Turning the tables on the one who had stalked so many for so long. Who drained the blood of others. A Strigoi.

Dawn came, and left, and no one heard of Zacharias. Many thought him taken by the culpret that had taken so many, but people dared not enter the forest to look. Zacharias, however, had found who he was looking for, and with his own two hands had brought low the beast that had murdered most of his family. Zacharias did not return to Sighisoara, however, choosing instead to leave his home behind. He was open to this world now: a world of monsters, beasts, and denizens of the dark, lurking and hiding in the far corners of the world. It was his purpose now, to hunt them down, to smite them in the name of God.

Or so he believed.

As Zacharias began to learn, to grow, to gain strength in his knowledge of the occult and the darkness, there was something else lurking behind. Something to him, that was just as sinister as anything he had ever faced. Twenty-two years after his encounter with the Strigoi, Zacharias returned to his sisters side. But upon arrival at the asylum, he was informed that she had passed in the night, her entire body having spontaneously failed in its ability to function. It devistated Zacharias. He knew that this was no mear coincidence, that Adriana was used to deter his heart from the path he had chosen. But he knew better: Zacharias had tasted the blood of revenge. His hatred grew, and his eyes had that look from his youth. The look he had when he had decided his fate.

As Zacharias gathered his information on his sisters death, he noticed there was someone who had visited repeatedly over the years. Someone who came immediately after every visit Zacharias made to Adriana, but had visited her the day she had died. It took months of digging, searching, and traveling, but he finally tracked him down. The man who had visited Adriana lived in Sighisoara.

Returning home, Zacharias came face to face with the man at his estate, confronting his fellow noble, who even claimed to have killed his sister. Drawing his silver seax towards his enemy...who's wings unfurled, the white feathers blinding him in the sun...and Zacharias' face became pale with dread. Enough so that the creature escaped his grasp. It was an angel...a servent of God. Even they had abandoned him, showing him their true colors.

It became clear to Zacharias, that no matter what you were, a Demon, Angel, or Monster, your purpose was not the salvation of humanity. These beings used humanity as pawns, as playthings. He wasn't sure why, but at this point, he didn't care. They all deserved death for wanting their own agendas to come to fruition using humanity as their toys. But no more.

Humanities fate was theirs to decide and no one elses. That is now Zacharias's goal: to rid the world of the grip of the supernatural, and secure humanities uncertain fate.

Family Jewelry: Rosary, with black beads, silver chain and crucifix with a yellow jewel in the center.

Apocallama+

Status
Not open for further replies.