Eye Color: Gold

Race: Anglo

Being: Demon

Weapon:

shamshir_by_GypsFulvus.jpg

A shamshir

Powers:

Camouflage

Personality: There is a single rule one must keep in mind when interacting with Azimuth: He is not as sure of himself as he lets on. He may seem like he has everything under control but really he is just winging it. Never be fooled by his seductive grin. This makes him a weak fighter so he sticks to the shadows and prefers ambushes over charging, which is just fine for him and his camouflage abilities.

History/Bio: There's not much to his past. He was created for the sole purpose of serving as a sort of thrall for the Pencuri of Attachment. And if he had one, he surely wouldn't tell anyone about it.

Family Jewelry:

AJ-246.1L.jpg

An engraved cuff

-x-

Sorry for the late reply! I got a little sidetracked today. Let me know what needs fixing.

Name: Azimuth the Shadow
Appearance:
Demonic form:
Hair Color: Scarlet
Eye Color: Gold
Race: Anglo
Being: Demon
A shamshir
Personality: There is a single rule one must keep in mind when interacting with Azimuth: He is not as sure of himself as he lets on. He may seem like he has everything under control but really he is just winging it. Never be fooled by his seductive grin. This makes him a weak fighter so he sticks to the shadows and prefers ambushes over charging, which is just fine for him and his camouflage abilities.
History/Bio: There's not much to his past. He was created for the sole purpose of serving as a sort of thrall for the Pencuri of Attachment. And if he had one, he surely wouldn't tell anyone about it.
Family Jewelry:
An engraved cuff
Sorry for the late reply! I got a little sidetracked today. Let me know what needs fixing.
Ok take a gander at the rules for me, other than that I think its great.

I know right can believe I joined something this big! I never do this!

are you still looking for one more person?

I was just about to call one of you.... *Saved by the bell*

Get him in touch with hope and follow her plot but in a different way what do you think frontline

Yay! I get an assistant! \(^o^)/
Glad to have ya Orchid.

Status
Not open for further replies.