Ancient Order Of Angels: Volume One The Artifacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
no they do not but just keep in mind just because you are a pencuri doesn't mean you are the most powerful demon. there will be higher level demons to come out later.

If we do not have anymore interest by sunday evening then unfortunaly my vision will not come true. once again we have spots availible also please hurry to put your character sheet up if you haven't already done so.

Name:
Vespasiana
(VeVe for short)

Appearance:
Dead.Master.full.374157.jpg

Dead.Master.full.996858.jpg

Hymnal/Demonic form:
Dead.Master.full.522431.jpg

Height:
5'1

Weight:

Hair Color:
Black

Eye Color:
Green

Race:
French

Being(Angel or demon):
Demon

Weapon:
Dead.Master.full.373366.jpg

Dead.Master.full.224094.jpg

Powers: (Please put name and link to wikia.superpower.com page):
Darkness Manipulation

Personality:
Veve has always been mischievous and just a tad bit playful. She sees the world as her playground and hates being restricted or restrained. However the only exception to this rule is of course her Pencuri. She is without a doubt a very loyal soldier who follows order through and through. If anybody else did try to order her around the response would be a swift kick to the southern regions and perhaps a face full of wasps if she was in the mood (of course again the exception would be the other pencuri's though even then she would be a tad bit reluctant). Despite her seemingly childish whims shes cunning enough to get out of any situation but then again where would the fun be in that? She had once said that her worst and most deadly enemy would be boredom.

History/Bio:
{This mostly consists of pranks and the terribly long days it took to clean up after it.}

Family Jewelry:
come_home_to_me_military_soldier_locket_emerald_green_necklace_angel_4df6147a.jpg

+☆StarryNIGHT☆​

Last edited:
+ -Kuroko-

Could I perhaps reserve the Snake, I should have a CS up later on today.

Last edited:
Name: Kalia Alice "K."

Appearance:
queens-blade-2-004.jpg

Hymnal/Demonic form:(Hymnal=Angel; Demonic=Demon)
a19860a25d970807fe70449d7a3b1b37.jpg

Height: 5'6''

Weight: 126

Hair Color: Silver

Eye Color: Red

Race: German

Being(Angel or demon): Demon

Weapon: She wields twin blades
images.jpg

Powers: (Please put name and link to wikia.superpower.com page): Venomous Fangs Poison Manipulation

Personality: (Would like to be done but can be done later)

History/Bio: (Would like to be done but can be done later)

Family Stone (Archangels only):

Family Jewelry:
ARINNA_2012_Newest_Gold_Plated_ruby_snake.jpg

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
WIP

Name: Ukufutheka, "Uku"

Appearance:
dante_DMC.jpg

dean-winchester-jensen-ackles.jpg

Demonic form:
[image removed by admin because it was kicking up malware alerts]

Height: Human- 6', Demonic- 8'3"
Weight: Human- 185#, Demonic- 617#

Hair Color: Dirty blonde, brown
Eye Color: Ice Grey
Race: Demon

Weapon: Drach'nyen: The arcane blade borne by Ukufutheka contains the bound essence of a potent entity which can inflict Irreversible Damage where the weapon strikes. The demonic spirit animating this fell weapon can alter the blade's appearance, revealing the skulls and faces of the souls it has devoured.

Drach%27nyen_Daemonsword5.png

Powers: Irreversible Destruction http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Irreversible_Destruction

Personality: Uku is a strange sort of demon. While he can embody the emotion of anger and let it fuel him in his entirety, he is generally a calm being while in his human form. Things were not always like this but after several thousand years of existing and maneuvering in the demonic hierarchy, Uku has learned a great deal of patience as well as the ability to adapt to a changing situation.

His title is evident when he exists in his true form. Anger becomes a drug and the rage is the only thing that matters. During battle, he will occasionally make mistakes because he is blinded by his fury. Experience helps to counterbalance this.

In general, he mistreats women and doesn't really care for the other demons except to collaborate on interesting undertakings such as leveling a sacred monastery.

History/Bio: Uku cannot remember how long he has been a demon. He has even speculated that he was never human. He has no memories prior to being an evil entity and some of them go back so far that history has forgotten some of the images he sees when he closes his eyes. Things like walking from Siberia to Alaska and hunting wooly mammoths, riding an elephant with Hannibal's army, killing men with rocks tied to sticks over a fertile fishing hole on the Euphrates River, ripping the throat from a Saracen outside of Jerusalem and many others.

He has been Pencuri long enough to see the Warring States of China united under the Qin Dynasty. Uku has a very good head for politics and plays his cards very well but close to the chest, as they say. He is very fond of his pet Scorpion, Lucinda, and enjoys finding things for her to eradicate.

Family Jewelry:
Agate - The Warrior's Gem
http://www.imensjewelry.com/images/skulls/SR0193.jpg

27d0b2efffb8fc7b5f64ecbff367009e-d2zwp8g.jpg

+WarriorHeart

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
I am drawing too much of a blank on the personality and bio

We will reserve it for you. As soon as you can please post your cs.

YEAH! I'll post it Tomorrow I'm getting off soon ^^;

Ok. And to everyone if you haven't posted a cs please do so as soon as possible. soon we will be approving character sheets and they will be placed in the approved character sheet tab. If you haven't done so also please head over to all the tabs and read them accordingly to put the correct information on your character sheet for it to be approved.

WIP
20140214043224a0dpjy4mh40mwosz.jpg

Name: Asmodeus (YES SHE WAS NAMED AFTER THE DEMON OF LUST!)

Appearance: HUMAN HER!
4a1f304a93cda4e7e84a52c758fc65b5-d7mhtzw.jpg

Hymnal/Demonic form: Demonic

Age: in looks or in year? Looks 19 Year about give or take 100 years old

Height: 6'9

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Red

Race: Canadian!

Being: Demon!

Weapon: Dagger whip!
05bc1587e1db.jpg

Powers:
Beauty

Personality: puff please my tittle says it all dear *wink*

History/Bio: Later!

+Cry

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
3 people with Scythes???
I can volunteer to change my weapon if needed!! :3

Also are you guys still waiting for more RPer's or can we reserve more than one character now?

Status
Not open for further replies.