Appearance

f46a5492bcb5e492f282e8ef2897d44d.jpg
Hymnal/Demon form :
Angel_leader_warrior_by_kocka86.jpg

Archangel's form/Appearance :
Gabriel_by_GENZOMAN - Copy.jpg

Height : 6'6

Weight : 139

Hair color : Brown ( If Hymnal or Human ) White ( Archangel )

Eye color : Red

Race : American

Being : Angel

Weapon :
" Moonlight "

heavenly_blade_by_raverunner-d6in18v.jpg

Powers : Energy Manipulation

Personality : Prideful but Humble. Ichabod's tactical brilliance encompasses all facets of warfare due to his time in the army, from maneuvering armies on the battlefield to leading covert strikes against infernus outposts. The mere sight of Ichabod's is enough to embolden angels with valor and strength. His valor is so firm that he can withstand terrors of Infernus, even those that no other angel can. he is a paragon of warriors

However he is not without flaws Deep beneath the prideful exterior of an angel's is a longing for peace and a great sadness that was created through the years. prideful and arrogant sometimes but humble and has humility. and even the greatest of warriors can feel love

History/Bio : ( Still working on it )

Family Stone : Blood drop Ruby

RA1400.jpg

Family Jewel :
6f073ab29f047ae2b20bc433049ecc8e2.jpg

+BrotherGabriel+​

Last edited:
Name: Soteria (Salvation in Greek) Zefear

Appearance: 22043-anime-paradise-white-hair-anime-girl.jpg

Hymnal/Demonic form:958970-bigthumbnail.jpg

Archangel's Seraphim Appearance: 182355.jpg

Height: 5'7

Weight: 138

Hair Color: White with shades of purple and blue (Regular & Hymnal) Crimson red (Archangel)

Eye Color: Blue/violet (Regular & Hymnal) Molten gold (Archangel)

Race: Irish

Being(Angel or demon): Angel

Weapon: Celestial Longbow that can shoot arrows of any element (ice, fire, lightning ect)​
Celestial_Longbow.jpg

Powers: Naturakinesis Healing Touch (can heal others by touching them, must stay in contact to continue healing, uses her energy)

Personality: Can I rp?

History/Bio: Can I rp?

Family Stone (Archangels only): Lightning/fire Opal 16.42cts_Lightning_Ridge_black_Opal.JPG

Family Jewelry: Silver and Gold necklace with moonstone teardrop pendant.​
milantieerh___yellow_gold___silver_moonstone_by_lunarieen-d6w7pg6.jpg

+ Zloglasniot Fasada​

Last edited:
Last edited:
Can I reserve two spots for the centurions if they haven't been taken yet? 。^‿^。 Spider(lust) and Wasp(Greed)? ⊂((・▽・))⊃

ok guys we if you guys don't mind get the word out we need more people we have spots that need to be filled. the sooner they are filled the sooner the rp will start.

@☆StarryNIGHT☆ for right now just one due to the demand on interest which one would you prefer more? we will reserve that for you.

Wasp would be wonderful then 。◕‿◕。 I'll make sure to see if anyone is interested too~ (︶ω︶)

ok we will reserve wasp for you. and thank you for spreading the word. also we will be waiting for you cs.

ok we will reserve wasp for you. and thank you for spreading the word. also we will be waiting for you cs.
Is there anymore angel positions left? Asking for others interest =)

If character sheets that have been put up are all approved no all the angels will be taken right now they are reserved. click on the List of characters tab on the first page of this thread and it will show you what is available and what is reserved.

So for the demons, are the commanders playable? I am drawn to Anger... A pet scorpion with an army of wolves is very appealing.

So for the demons, are the commanders playable? I am drawn to Anger... A pet scorpion with an army of wolves is very appealing.
Yes they are and your subordinate is scorpion. Would you like for me to reserve Aanger for you?

It is reserved just waiting on cs's also spread word if you will the quicker we get the cs for all characters the quicker the rp will start

Name:Andrealphus the Arrogant (Alphus)

Appearance
Saijo_Strife_28_Y.O..jpg

Hymnal/Demonic form:(Demonic=Demon):
1645274.jpg

Hair Color: Normally black, crimson in demon form

Eye Color: Black with large rust red pupils

Race: Greek

Being(Angel or demon): Demon

Weapon:
etoloverudarkness_ch031_035_by_everlastingdarkness5-d68pkn8.png

Powers: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Manipulation

Personality: His personality is very laid back and calm. On occasions he can even be considered a bit adorable, but his deeptively meek outward appearance adds to his level of danger. He kills without any form of remorse and he harbours a burning hatred for anything with pure white wings. One of his more defining traits is his level of arrogance. He believes himself to be above everyone whom he interacts with, both angel and demons, and he is extremely proud of the fact that he commands an army.

History/Bio: (later)
+jhuton

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.