An Unexpected Joy (Romance/Pregnancy Roleplay)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Lightning

Edgeknight
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
I dunno why, but lately I have been craving to play as a pregnant character, or a Mother to be. PM me to see if we can work out any plot details.
0_5924-2w.jpg

Interesting... I'm trying to think how I could make it fantasy/adventurous enough for me to want to do it and commit...

It a not often you find a pregnant character in a fantasy setting.

Why not? People in fantasy worlds make babies and get married all the time. I have a character with child.

Why not? People in fantasy worlds make babies and get married all the time. I have a character with child.
Well, in roleplays that I have been in. I think it's cute, especially when everyone starts pampering the expecting mom and get all protective and whatnot.

Oh, I understand. You are looking for something that is more 'Slice of Life'.

Ƭнαт ѕσυη∂ѕ ƒυη. σ_σ;

i'll rp with ya. I got nothing better to do. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.