An Occasional Miscommunication

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
[DASH=white]
"Now? Now I guess I try to explain why that beast came into our classroom and ruin our Anatomy lesson."she said with an awkward laugh. Gwynn was still obviously pretty shaken up after they had destroyed the large thing, but she was still trying to get over the shock. Jasmine had some magic in her! Even though it was a very realistic sort of magic that just boosted her strength and ability to do extreme martial arts. That was still hard to see in the little body that Jasmine had but it was better than trying to wrap one's mind around the fact that they could create force field and other objects out of light, molecules, and color! Gwynn scratched her brown hair before running her fingers through it and looking away shyly.

"Okay, lemme start off by saying, you were absolutely amazing! I know you didn't know you could do that, but you can, and it was absolutely amazing!"she exclaimed with a wide smile that reached from one ear to the other. Her breathing had returned so she continued to smile. "I know that what I did just did seemed freaky, but its not as weird as it seems."she said. Jasmine looked all sorts of lost that Gwynn couldnt bare to laugh at her expression.

"Gosh, that's adorable."
[/DASH]