An Idea..

Woo! Posted! :D

Also, I just changed Faolan's hair so it's longer. You can't be a biker with short hair lol

Hi to both Sophia and TorTracyn ~

I would be very interested in RPing with one or both of you (either one-on-one or as a three-player). I have looked at each of your resumes and I see that you are both on often, so I was wondering if you'd be interested in playing with me. :) I am new to this site, but not to RPing. I am a serious RPer who will post at least once a day, though, I would prefer to be able to post more often than that if possible. I will always give notice before disappearing, too.

I can play both male and female characters and I love romance, fantasy, medieval, apocalyptic and futuristic RPs, though, when it comes to anything sexual I will not do anything above a Pg-13 level. I went the R/R+ route at one time and will never do it again. I am open to plots/stories, but would love to have a say in them as well. I like to contribute and I pull my own weight.

If either of you are interested in another partner, please give me a look-over and shout-out!

Totally interested. I had a vague idea, something about characters with powers or something. Send me a PM and we'll talk about it more. I have to walk my dog real quick but I'll be back and online till 7AM EST lol

I would LOVE to play characters with powers, though! They are the best RPs in my humble opinion - yeah, scratch that, you'll learn soon enough that I am very opinionated. :P Sorry, rambling...slightly giddy...which is weird, I know. Ahem...

Totally understand walking the dog. I have a 3.5 month old german shepherd, so I get it. :) To be honest, I might not be able to start a RP tonight seeing as it's already 12:45am my time, but I would love to at least discuss a plot with you tonight if we can.

See ya later!