An Idea..

S

Sophia

Original poster
So I'm wanting to do some kind of fantasy romance. I guess its a bit cliche but I've wanted to do one for awhile. I'm willing to throw around ideas and suggestions for the plot. If you want to do vampire, I'm okay with that but please nothing Twilight, or like it. I'm not a fan of it, no offense to anyone. I prefer to play female and for the other character to be male, and that if you have any questions or what have you don't be afraid to ask.

I also don't like Twilight....I could do a vampire-y thing but honestly the only vampire character I have, I made back when I was like...15 and he's a little...he's a little god-model-y....

I'm up for anything else fanticiful tough. Lycans, fae, people with powers/special abilities, whatever. I play a pretty awesome male character, if I do say so myself, especially for a romantic/romance/whateveryouwannacallit rp. :) If you're particularly up for vampire, I could scrape something together, but it's going to be a mix of Anne Rice and Emilia Atwater-Rhodes....

I was actually I was hoping to stay away from vampire, I just said that in case anyone really wanted to. I haven't tried lycan or fea so I'd like to try that out if you don't mind. :D

*grin* I wouldn't mind at all!

I actually had a very vague idea for one with lycans...

Ahh, first thing's first. ;) Time period. I'm not going to do werewolves in space lol but I'll do absolutely any other time period.

lmao I wasn't even think that but okay! XD That made my night. I was thinking maybe something in the present and they work together in a pack or what have you.

:D Glad I could make your night!

Present day is interesitng. I like it. :) I'm trying hard to break out of my usual plot ideas and crap so I'm literally up for....almost anything lol

We could either have them both be werewolves or maybe she isn't and he suddenly swoops in to protect her from something...maybe she just accidentally gets caught right in the middle of either a werewolf turf war or something else big and bad and scary lol

Also, my lycans control their shifting, so they aren't just turning into something big and scary on the full moon. Much more interesting if they can do it whenever they want lol

Lol I just got this mental image of them meeting in a club...
Her: So, what do you do?
Him: Bite fleas off my brother and pee on trees! :D
Her: ....ooooookay.....

Lol I like that idea that she is human and meets him... Should we have it as a mystery at first and then she accidentally finds out?

Sure :D I like that. It gives us a plot point :) she can just think he runs with a gang or something, he's just a REALLY nice gang member lol

Are you alright with this being pretty gritty? I'm thinking...not really totally Gotham, but Gotham-esque in the way that Gotham is the representation of everything that is corrupt about New York (*holds up geek card*) so...Big City USA, but dark and gritty and corrupt >.>

I just woke up btw lol that's my excuse if none of this makes sense.

lol No I love it. :D You're amazing and I like batman so bonus points. -raises her own geek card- But my card is more along the lines of zombies, anyway, I think the gang idea actually is a good take on it because he would be in a pack.

My husband's more into zombies than I am. They actually give me nightmares XD

So yeah. Pack of werewolves that just kinda operate like a gang and protect their 'turf' as it were lol

How should we bring her into this happy little family? lol

Hm... Probably has been seeing for awhile, dating maybe or just friends, then one night when she stops by unexpectedly she catches a fight between a few of the wolves?

Hmmmmm. I wanna start at the beginning with them. When she first meets my guy. ...I need to find a good name for him. He's swimming around in my head already, bugging me to name him lol

But yeah, either she finds out that way or has to be saved by one of them in their big scary wolfy form lol

But I wanna start at her first meeting my guy. ...damn it. As soon as I finish this, I'm going to have to find a name for him lol

I wanna start with him having to save her or something...or, hell, even them just bumping into each other at a coffee shop and meeting that way, parting ways, then her maybe walking home after dark and him swooping in to be the good guy and stop her from getting mugged... *shrug* I'm all for the gritty action. Romance always follows. Give that bitch some chivalry. Bitches love chivalry.

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!!! XD I want a shirt that says that so bad... Anyway, I like the idea of bumping into him and then he saves her from some bad guys in the street. She could be a bit afraid and first and then grow on him.

:D love-chivalry.png My favorite thing like that was a picture from Beauty and the Beast... "Gave that bitch Stockholm Syndrome. Bitches love Stockholm Syndrome." Laughed my ass off at that...

But yeah. He'd be all protective and stuff, too. ...I totally got sidetracked and didn't look up a name lol But ya know, she'd have her own place and job and shit, but maybe every night he'd be waiting outside her place of employment to walk her home or something. And eventually she starts hanging around his gang...one day maybe she shows up unexpected to see...probably what would mostly look like a dog fight with everyone standing around laughing and betting on two wolves just going at it...she might not even stop to realize there isn't any blood...but everything just STOPS when they realize she's there, then my guy has to patch all that up.

And we can even throw in a rival gang if we get bored. :)

Ok, my other thing, I did see you're over 18 but you prefer to skip over stuff it things get a little too heatedly romantic, and I can absolutely 100% do that, no problem here. Do you want to keep this on the Fantasy boards or move it to the mature boards? More for language and violence that's going to crop up...Your decision. I can absolutely tone things back on my end lol

ROFL!!! XD

That's the same thing I was thinking. I try not to skip around like I tend to do and keep it in check. So sorry if I'm not thinking and just skip a bit. And the jumping straight to things depends on the other person I'm rping with and what not. My thoughts are always a bit jumbled so is it does jump around I may not realize it.

I don't know we have to move it to the mature forum unless you really want it to be gruesome.

Lol that's awesome because I'm a little ADD too. Just a little. Exciteable. If things come to a sort of lull (I'm REALLY bad at rping dates and general everyday idle chit-chat) I'll want to skip ahead. I'll ask though lol

Nah, I don't need to be too gruesome. We can totally keep it here. :) I should get working on a CS (and a damn name! lol) for him....

Yeah I should get started on that CS as well. lol I'm ADD at times, its not even funny. I'll put up my CS when I finish it and then I'll start up the new thread.

roger roger :) me too

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->[FONT=&amp] General[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
Name: Faolan Lovell
Aliases: Fao, Lanny, Ace, Alpha
Birthdate: August 13th
Origin: Born and raised in the city
Ethnicity: American
Languages: English and Irish Gaelic (and wolf, but he doesn't go spreading that around)
Current Residence: A big warehouse that him and his pack converted into a livable space. Fairly comfortable, too.

Appearance
Eyes: Very light blue
Hair: Brown/red, usually kept somewhere around shoulder length and held back out of his face with a black bandana.
Height: 6' even
Build: Muscular, strong, but not to the point of it being creepy and unattractive.
Scars: Multiple. The most noticeable is the one across his right cheek, narrowly missing his eye. When he's shirtless (which isn't hard to get him to do) his chest his scarred and his arms are scarred. It looks like he's had a pretty tough life.
Attire: Absolutely every single change he gets, he's wearing a kilt. And shirtless. Outside of the warehouse though, he's either in a kilt or jeans (usually a kilt) with biker boots, a leather jacket, sunglasses, all that good stuff.
Accessories: His biker boots and a hemp necklace adorned with wolf teeth. The only time he takes that off is when the hemp wares thin and he needs to remake it.
Weapon of Choice: Tooth and claw...or his fists. Maybe a lead pipe. He has some brass knuckles somewhere...

Personality:
Basic: Alpha suits him well, but he is very much a caregiver. He is a soft, squishy heart with big teeth. He runs the community center to try and keep kids out of gangs while being the head of a gang himself. Softhearted, but not afraid to break someone's face if they deserve it.
Strengths: Well, breaking someone's face...he has really good leadership qualities, he's a good listener, just kinda soft and cuddly....
Weaknesses: The soft and cuddly gets in the way sometimes. He's been told he's a little too quick to trust by his beta and some of the others.
Fears: Members of his pack dying, seeing them hurt, failing them somehow...
Likes: Seeing his pack happy, knowing that because of his community center, one more kid got through high school and stayed away from drugs and gangs.
Dislikes: When a kid drops out of his after school programs, the city in general, corruption, etc.
Religion: Celtic Pagan

[/FONT]Lupus: grey-wolf_565_600x450.jpg[FONT=&amp]

Crinos: [/FONT]Pic2.jpg[FONT=&amp] (more or less. Less skin-and-bones and more muscles, little less starved/feral looking and with the coloration of the wolf above)

Background
Family:
Pack: Ulfa (his beta, second in command, 14, alpha female), Silvester (20, his younger brother by blood) (And there will be others. I'll name them as they pop up. Too lazy to look right now lol)
Upbringing: [/FONT]<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--> Faolan was brought up in the pack by his parents, who had been the Alpha Male and Alpha Female before him. They actually had a few kids, but it's just him and Silvester left from their bloodline. The others came from other parents but are all very much part of the pack. He grew up in the city with his parents taking his pack out to the woods every winter, a tradition he still holds. When his parents died, he actually served under a different alpha until he was strong enough to challenge and actually win the position.

He never went to traditional school, too many chances for him to let the whole city know there were werewolves. So, he was homeschooled. There are rumors floating around, of course, of werewolves and vampires and everything else, just like there are rumors of superheroes. No one really believes them, but it gives some people hope.

Name: Lacey Maleto
Nickname: Lace, but only allows certain people to call her by it.
Ethnicity: Italian but American born.
Occupation: Cashier/Herb grower at the Herbal Healing (a health shop, family owned)
Lives: In the the lower side of the city but moved from the coast.
Languages: English, but curses in Italian or speaks it when angry.

Appearance:
Hair: Long, dark brown, with a blonde streak through her bangs.
Eyes: Bright blue
Height: 5'4
Body type: Slender but with a bit form.
Attire: Usually wearing her favorite dark purple hoodie and prefers to wear long sleeve shirts to cover scars on her arms from her past, not self inflicted. Bell bottom jeans with some sort of tare in them somewhere, unless she is at work, then she wears black slacks. Black and white sneakers always on her feet, she enjoyed wearing comfortable clothing.
Accessories: Three piercings in her left lobe and two in the right, then two up in her left cartilage. A hidden tattoo on her ankle. Silver rings on eight out of her ten fingers, usually changing them around daily. Usually when walking home ear buds were embedded in her ears with her mp3 player on full blast.

Personality:
Type: Passive aggressive, unless pushed past the line and then she is a raging bitch. Usually keeping to herself and only speaking when someone talks to her unless she really wants to talk to someone.
Strengths: Observation, years of being quiet and sitting in the background she taught herself how to get information without doing much.
Weaknesses: Fighting, never been very good at defending herself.
Fears: People getting physical in anger.
Likes: Being out in nature, something she missed, and having the wind in her hair when by the water, she enjoyed the smell of the salt water.
Dislikes: Self-righteous assholes and abusers, yada yada.
Religion: Has none, she last faith as a kid.

Background:
She grew up further south with her father, her mother dieing when she was ten. Dropping out of school she ran away from home and moved up to the city. Tiring of being around her father and a few other factors she decided to leave and start a new life. Even though she has been in the city for six months she didn't have any friends, keeping to herself, unless she was working. She enjoyed talking to the customers and the owners of the shop.