An Avatar: The Last Airbender RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. OR TheGDeer you could play a firebender for the red lotus. We can have more than one of the same on that team.

Wait is there a red lotus firebender allready?

Well Dualnte didn't really specify what her member of the Red Lotus would be so at this time... I don't know.

My team avatar character is a firbender, while my Red Lotus will be an air bender.

Ok well I'll be taking the red lotus firebender

Out of curiosity will there be leader of the Red Lotus? And if so could my character possibly be it? Assuming you aren't going to be it and you have no one in mind.

I need to think a bit on it. There's a lot of details in this rp... I'll let you know though.

Reactions: Dualnte
I'm interested. I'd be down to be an Earthbender on either side.

Well both positions are still open so it's up to you which side you're rooting for. If you want we can wait to see if someone else has a preference on the earthbending role though.

Okay thanks ^^

Team Avatar
Firebender
Nonbender
Airbender
(possibly an earthbender)

The Red Lotus
Airbender
Firebender
(possibly an earthbender)

I think we are about ready to start.

Reactions: Dualnte
Oh and Dualnte, your character can be the leader of the Red Lotus. Of course you guys still take orders from Azula though.

• Love
Reactions: SolemnOath
Oh and Dualnte, your character can be the leader of the Red Lotus. Of course you guys still take orders from Azula though.
Yay~ And gotcha~~ Now to make a character worthy of being the leader hmmm

I want in D: if Luster doesn't mind, earthbending on avatar side... or if I can water bender :3 ... just because the avatar was born with that affinity first doesn't mean they are proficient! XD

Fancy Button!©

I'm interested but can my character be an energy bender but not granting or removing bending arts !

Just spiritual powers!

The avatar is also a balance keeper between spirits and Bender's my character would be the teacher for the avatars spiritual abilities like the guru was for avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.