An Animal Experiment

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks cool. I would like to be in on this. Has any one taken a wolf hybrid yet?

This looks cool. I would like to be in on this. Has any one taken a wolf hybrid yet?
No one has yet that i've seen.

I guess it's my spot then. I have an in between but I need to find a realistic pic, still looking.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 3
I found my base human form. It took a while but I found it.

Attachments

• a27ba9c1af4fb090235d8b64360e39ae.jpg
    a27ba9c1af4fb090235d8b64360e39ae.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 28
I found my base human form. It took a while but I found it.
The wolf is available but one liners won't be tolartated in this roleplay just so we're clear.

I understand. Its just that I was working and had little time to post. The rest won't be like the previous posts.

I understand. Its just that I was working and had little time to post. The rest won't be like the previous posts.
No I don't expect it outside of character. Ooc is fine to write as little as you want. Just wanted to confirm that you understood IC posts will need to be longer.

What is going on now? Is it still in the process of being created?

Right. Apologies. I haven't been doing much due to the last week of school being this week.

Okay, so will cs be made here or separate tab for it like... idk.

A separate OOC and Sign Up/CS thread will be made when I'm done dying.

Just a heads up I will be away on vacation the 22nd through the 27th so that's next week. I will pop in from time to time but only on mobile

Just a heads up I will be away on vacation the 22nd through the 27th so that's next week. I will pop in from time to time but only on mobile
Oh, okay cool.

K so like have a good vacay and see ya when you resurrect ;DD

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
*bows profusely*

IMA TRY AND GET SOMETHING UP BEFORE I GO BECAUSE STARTING WHEN I FINISH THIS ESSAY I HAS TIME

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Okay, that's cool to know.

Do we just claim here or do a Oc first to do a claim? And sadly it seems not only my favorite animal is taken but also a couple my Tribal/clan's scared animals are taken already...and I don't feel like doing a Killer Whale...well jus in case we do claims without Ocs first could I do Snow Hare?

Do we just claim here or do a Oc first to do a claim? And sadly it seems not only my favorite animal is taken but also a couple my Tribal/clan's scared animals are taken already...and I don't feel like doing a Killer Whale...well jus in case we do claims without Ocs first could I do Snow Hare?
You can claim and a snow hair sounds fine unless it's already one the list which I don't think it is. As of right now it's like 2 am so I can't really finagle around any OOC or Sign ups but they will hopefully start soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.