Done with my CS

Accepted!

Reactions: Infinatis
As soon as we have 16 students, 8 Boys and 8 girls

Name:Van "Destoro" Alvarez

Appearance:
bab8bf75dcc1ce4eb120c482baa789e1.jpg

Talent: intermediate Fencing and Observant

Personalty: He can be an annoying person as he compared his wealthy life from people's misery but nonetheless there are times where he can prove himself that's he's really needed. Cracking some sarcastic job is what he'll do to pass time by, especially to the ones who has "no name" in them.

Background: He was born in a royal lineage of the king in south East America, his father was a CEO and mother was a High end fashion designer. With a noble blood runs within, he often being stay away from normal people by his parent. Just like in any movies and comic, Van is a prodigy in Fencing though it's name ends within 4 year after he injured a person. Up until now, he only can hold his Espoc for awhile due to enormous trauma and the blame he got.

Extra Info:
-He's effing arrogant like hell
-He proclaim to be a Super High School level Fencer but later on to be revealed that he's Super High level (censored)

Accepted of course ;3

Name: Erica Kingsley

Appearance:
Looking_up_at_u_by_ForbiddenImmortality.png

Talent: Inventing and Science

Personalty: She is a very smart and kind person that likes to make things and she has social anxiety. She usually doesn't get anxiety when she is getting her invention requests from other people (see Extra Info to learn more), but she suffers social anxiety when she is having a normal conversation with someone she barely knows. It doesn't occur when she is talking to someone she is comfortable with and/or has known for a very long time.

Background: Erica's mom is a scientist and her dad is an amazing and very underrated inventor that invented extraordinary things that he doesn't want the public to know about. Her dad taught her how to invent simple things when she was 5 and her mom taught her about science when she was 7. She didn't start making her own inventions without any help until she was 12, and at this same age she decided that she would continue to invent things and perform science (mainly chemistry, but she's good at doing other scientific things too) She met James Croshar (infin's character) at their Junior High's science fair, and became best friends ever since. They are still best friends, and were both invited at Hope's Peak!!!

Extra Info:
-Erica makes money off of other students paying her to make something that they requested. She has been doing this since 8th grade. She usually never turns down an offer, but she has some things that she won't make. If the request is impossible, inhumane, used for evil (she might discard those rules depending on the pay......) and/or used to kill she won't make it. She will absolutely not make anything used for murder no matter the pay (but MAYBE an exception will be made to that rule if it is a life or death situation....)
-Best friends with James Croshar

Oh how I love copy/paste xD

Very nice ^.^

Reactions: KeatonWorshipper
I'm so excited to start this :D. May I just make all the rest of the characters? It'll tooootally be fine. I promise I wouldn't make them a mob :D (I'm kidding. Mostly).

Google it. I did

Ok. I was afraid for a minute there that I was going into some weird info. Makes enough sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.