Amusement of Despair OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, Sir Charles Mendiaz...

Name: Audrey Veronica Monroe

Appearance:
midnight_lady_by_eliz7-d3fuwb1.jpg

Talent: Actress and Singer.

Personalty: Ambitious, Cold, Seductive, Intelligent, A heart breaker and a Tsundere.

Background:Born into a wealthy family, her Father a Business tycoon and her mother an Actress, Audrey was born into the world of Luxury, never feeling poor and always getting what she want's, even in her former school she is very well known, everyday boys gave her gifts to appease her and wanting her love but she knew what they want, the girls in her school get jealousy of her due to her beauty, She earned her title "Heartbreak girl" by breaking many hearts of men in her school because they were so "Easy" to take, this cause an escalation between the men that the principle have to convince her parents to change schools, Hence she found Hope's Peak Academy.

Extra Info: She's a Femme Fatal

Reactions: Warzard
Darlene, you have competition. And she is a tall glass of water. Your talent better be useful in many cases.

Audrey: I aim to please monsieur.

If someone could make a male, then I'll accept her :3

Reactions: Brother Gabriel
Amerilla! My flamboyant servant could be there! He'll be like a counseler or just servant to Monokuma.

Students only cookie, Monokuma does not need any servants or aids. However, if you want to make a student whos talent is counseling, then you are free to do so. Also please note that after I post that we are in the amusement park, I well not be accepting any more characters.

Walter: Heh, sup? What's with all these high schoolers that look like they're in their mid 20's anyways!?

I can have his CS up only tomorrow by around 12.

Fun fact: Her name is inspired by three beauties

I may be able to work on him tonight. Can someone get me his image URL?

Me, i think.

sample-e01656c88e3cf00c4d0d72de0c3bc095.jpg

Name: Michael John Mendiaz

Talent: Theatre/Drama/Screenwriting

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personalty: Michael is very hyper active and flamboyant, always wanting to be the center of attention. He's always cheerful and smiling, even at the wrong times. He'll laugh at alot of things, even to bad or sadistic jokes. But he's always wanting to cheer people up. He can be quite invasive and even if you're the most extreme introvert, he'll persevere into getting you into the social world. Hes quite perseverant and notjing seems to scare him, just put him into laughter.

Background: We know his father was abusive to him and his mother. They lived in lower middle class. One day, when he was 12, his father's body was found in a nearby river. He was traumatized. He went into many psychiatric wards after his father's death, aswell as learning he had schizophrenia. He devellopped his love for theatre in the wards, reading through Shakespeares plays and starting to write his own. He soon was noticed by Hopes Peak, seeing as his treatment in the psychatric hopitals were near complete.

Extra Info:Hes schizophrenic.

Last edited:
Name: Michael John Felieus

Appearance:

Talent:

Personalty:

Background:

Extra Info:

What am i going to do with this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.