Amoris Academy of The Arts and Business

"Hm? All right," Katherine nodded. She stretched and saw Sarah wave. She waved back. "See you, Sarah!" Once Sarah left, she thought to herself. Heh, these guys seem really cool!

She looked about, watching people file in around the auditorium, wondering when orientation would end.

Adrias wanted nothing more then get settled, he hated this crap. he noticed Sarah leaving and went back drawing, from eyes it grew to her face.

She reached her seat and sat once more. She was so ready to go check out her dorm. So for the rest of the orientation she sat in her seat silent watching as people began to assemble by the doors. She curiously looked over to the group she just left and watched for a short moment and then turned her attention to some student that was talking rather loudly about something complete pointless. "She leaned forward annoyed and placed her chin into her hands with a small pout forming on her lips. Hopefully not everything takes this long to end. She grows impatient and is ready to leave when the speaker finally ends whatever boring nonsense they were saying. They finish with "Now every student please head to your assigned dorms and get yourself settled in." and with that the torture came to an end. Though she knew she could leave but decided to wait for people to clear out.

Adrias was engulfed in his drawing of Sarah, he was almost done, he had every detail drawn, a photographic memory always helps. sounds where non existent as he dazed and sketched. His face calm but sad looking, his eyes focused unblinking.

Sarah sat up and decided now would be a good time to go to her dorm so she grabbed her bags and stood up. But did not take a step yet cause the door was crowded by people shuffling out. So she stood patiently waiting for the people to leave. She looked over and seen Adrias starring towards her doing something with his paper. She felt ackward now knowing he was starring at her and she quickly turned her gaze to the last people shuffling out. She decided to make her move now and try to leave but as she reached the threshold of the door the guy that was being loud early blocked the way. He laughed heavily and leaned towards Sarah. "(guy) So what do we have here a tenth grader?" he says in a rude snotty tone. Sarah just stands there a second not saying anything then turns to walk to the other door. But the guy grabbed her wrist tightly holding her in place. "Let go of me!" she shouts out and fights the guys grip.

Guess this would be a good time go to the dorm wouldn't it? Anastasia grabbed her stuff and headed out, but as she did so she noticed Sarah, a girl who was in her Culinary/Pastry arts Class last school year, being harassed by one of the upperclassmen. "Oi! You let go of her" She said, hitting the guy upside the head with her suitcase making him turn his attention to Anastasia.

Her wrist now released Sarah lifted her knee and hit him in the stomach knocking the wind from his lungs. She then walk through the door. She turns and looks at Anastasia. "Thank you for your help." She looks around and finds the direction she needs to go. So where is your dorm?

Adrias wakes from his daydreaming, noticing everyone left, he quickly grabbed his things and hurried to his dorm he opened the door and it was beautiful, stoked and full. a large board for ideas, a giant bed way bigger then him, he moved the bed and put it in the center, he thus changed his cloths, A white button down dress shirt open with very expensive dress pants

"Well it's where the other culinary dorms are. You have to pay for those dorms,and those are pretty expensive, but my parents decidd to let me have one this year!" Anastasia said smiling as she followed Sarah.

Katherine got up, trying to pick up her things. She failed a couple of times, but managed to get the most of them on her shoulders. Her head turned to the commotion between Anastasia, Sarah, and the upperclassman. When she saw that the two girls had won, she smiled at them, dodging out of the line of fire.

Wow... she thought. Not 30 minutes have I been here and I already have ideas for manga scenes.~

"Oh really" she said somewhat surprised. "So we will be pretty close to each other then." she smiles slightly at least someone she knows is close by.

"Yep! I can't wait to make so many different sweets in my dorm! I'll be able to do self-study now! It was harder before, because they'd lock the Culinary classroom after a specific time" Anastasia said sighing. Last year, she would try to get into the culinary classroom to practice making sweets, but it was always locked so she couldn't improve her skills at all!

Katherine finally got to her dorm room. It was a normal dorm room, as she didn't need a lot of stuff. She had her laptop and other supplies. And there was a fairly large table. So, she thought she was just fine in this room. She let the bags slide off of her shoulders and hands and took a breath in. "Glad I can have free hands," she declared to herself, happily making squeezy motions with her hands, stretching her fingers.

Eve pulled her suitcase along the corridor, and glanced up at the numbers on the doors. She finally found her room and opened the door. It was just perfect for her - being small and compact. Eve liked small spaces where she could hide, and write.

Her dark eyes sparkled and her face glowed with excitement - she was at the Amoris Academy!!! She set her bag down on the ground and walked out of the room again to explore. She peered into the room next door, and saw a girl there standing in the middle of the room. Eve took a breath, and shyly said, "Hi there. I'm Eve."

"Who what where?" Katherine said a bit goofy, she looked back and then turned around to the door. Seeing Eve, she smiled and waved to her. "Hey there! My name's Katherine!" Katherine walked over to Eve, grinning. "You wouldn't happen to be a new student here, would you?"

"Yeah..." Eve ran her fingers through her hair shyly. "Is it that obvious?" She smiled, and looked around the room. "This is really nice - hey, what major are you doing?"

Katherine made a friendly chuckle at Eve and shrugged. "Well, new members can detect other new members maybe.~ Heheh I'm a new student too!" She watched as Eve looked through the room. "Heh thank you! It's merely bags and suitcases right now, but I'll try and make it look even better!" Katherine said with a smile. "Oh? My major? Art.~ what about you?"

Eve pulled out her trusty notebook and pen. "I'm doing Creative Writing." She smiled widely - she loved writing. Fron the age of seven , it had been her salvation when the other kids teased her for being weird. In the last ten years, she had written bucket loads of stuff - from short stories to journals full of painfully written poems spilling her emotions.

"What sort of art are you doing?"