American Horror Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him not being effected by the supernatural forces in the area is part of the profile. I was suggesting that my character is away from civilization so he can practice his magic and live in peace. I'm thinking of infiltrating The Cult and maybe smuggling some people out.
But why/how is he unaffected when everyone else is? Why does he want to infiltrate the cult? How does he know about the cult in the first place when it's so isolated? What purpose does rescuing a bunch of strangers serve him personally? Seems kind of OP, imo.

But why/how is he unaffected when everyone else is? Why does he want to infiltrate the cult? How does he know about the cult in the first place when it's so isolated? What purpose does rescuing a bunch of strangers serve him personally? Seems kind of OP, imo.
Look I"m just frustrated. In the Profile, I said he was NOT unaffected by the supernatural forces while everyone else is likewise effected. -_-

He wants to infiltrate the cult to smuggle some victims out. Maybe he has a premonition of a victim being sacrificed, or a friend, tourist, camper disappears?
As for saving strangers, well, he's a Human being, and that's a Role Playing kind of thing in why he would want to save a bunch of stranger's lives.

I was just asking.

Look I"m just frustrated. In the Profile, I said he was NOT unaffected by the supernatural forces while everyone else is likewise effected. -_-

He wants to infiltrate the cult to smuggle some victims out. Maybe he has a premonition of a victim being sacrificed, or a friend, tourist, camper disappears?
As for saving strangers, well, he's a Human being, and that's a Role Playing kind of thing in why he would want to save a bunch of stranger's lives.

I'm fine with elaborating on this idea, but I'm curious to know why you are frustrated?

I'm fine with elaborating on this idea, but I'm curious to know why you are frustrated?
I thought I put in the Profile that he isn't invincincible towards the supernatural menace. . . it's meant as a horror perspective from a Warlock's view point. Just something to make the RP more interesting.

I thought I put in the Profile that he isn't invincincible towards the supernatural menace. . . it's meant as a horror perspective from a Warlock's view point. Just something to make the RP more interesting.
What profile are you talking about?

I'm interested in being a relative of the Goodes. . . A Warlock. . . He stumbles on the area and finds out people are being tormented there by a lot of supernatural crazies. He can fight back like none of them can, but he might be in just as much danger because 100's of evil magic using
cultists is > than one powerful Warlock.

I was simply clarifying that part of your post for emphasis as I explained the rest. BTW, when I mean within the area - I mean like the supernatural forest n such.

Bringing in the New Year with this awesome thread! Here's the OOC everyone! And HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.