Aloha 'Oe (Heartless and Raven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ava was still half asleep when she felt someone crawling up to the top bunk. At first she paid really no mind to it, but then felt Stitch lay down on the pillow next to her head. She blinked in confusion for a moment before smiling softly and closing her eyes again. It didn't take more than a couple more minutes for her to fall asleep and when she did, she soon was wrapping her arms around the small blue alien, as though he were a stuffed animal, and cuddled up to him, burying her face in his fur.

Back at her old home, despite her age, she used to have stuffed animals she would sleep with, all from different things. One was one she got from her father years ago on her birthday. Another was one her mother had got her for Christmas. And there were a few others from different occasions but those two were her favorites. Maybe she could get those stuffed animals sent here to her? She would have to see tomorrow she supposed, along with everything else she had to do tomorrow as well. It was going to really be a busy day when she would finally wake up.

Finally, the sun came up outside, signalling it was time to get up, but Ava was a tough person to wake up in the morning. Not even the sun was going to get her up early. No, she layed there a couple more hours after the sun came up, and when she finally did wake up, she was confused to be cuddled up to something fluffy, hugging it tightly. Her first thought was it was one of her stuffed animals. But when she looked down to see it was Stitch, she let him go and sat up, "Oh! Sorry Stitch. I didn't even realize it was you. Are you okay?"

Stitch noticed that Ava didn't seem to mind once he was settled so he then closed his eyes to sleep. Soon once Ava had he felt arms wrap around him he simply smiled then closed he's eyes once more. He didn't mind when she moved her head into his fur he actually liked it. Lilo often had at times when she was older and didn't want to sleep on the bottom bunk when he had first met Lilo he remembered having to sleep on the floor which he had wondered I Ava might had made him. He did prefer being up her with her. Stitch liked how he didn't feel lonely like he had when Lilo wasn't in town.

Stitch didn't think much on the long day he may have tomorrow. He was happy to be able to spend it with Ava he did however not look forward to the cleaning. He rested easily the whole night being held by Ava.

Stitch slept seeing the sun he just seemed to move his ears to block it. Then finally not able to anymore let himself wake noticing arms around him. He looked seeing Ava still asleep and stayed still perfectly fine still. Then soon she woke and seemed to realize it was him she had. Once she let go Stitch sat up and looked at Ava. "Stitch okay." He replied with a smile. "Stitch didn't mind. Is Ava okay?" He asked hoping it was alright that he had slept on the top bunk with her.

Ava smiled slightly and nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. I was just hoping I hadn't hurt you. I tend to cuddle my stuffed animals a little too hard sometimes, when I was a kid I broke a few like that, and so I thought I had might have hurt you for a moment there." She moved to slide off of he top bunk and onto the floor, looking up at him, "Here, I'll go cook us some breakfast and we can eat before we get started with the cleaning." Hopefully, if they hurried, they would be able to get done with the cleaning by the end of the day. Maybe even before night. Then they could spend the rest of the day however they wanted to.

With that in mind, she went down the stairs and began cooking. Hopefully Stitch was okay with pancakes, because that was all she had right now as far as breakfast food. She hadn't brought many groceries to bring here to start with, seeing as it was originally supposed to be just her here, but she could easy go shopping for more food later, so that was really no problem at all for her. She hummed as she cooked and when it was finished, she set it on the table before grabbing the syrup and such as well, "Stitch! Breakfast is ready!"

She sat down and started eating, and when he finally came down the stairs, she smiled at him, "Hey, I was thinking, after we get done cleaning today, how about the two of us go surfing?"

Stitch sat and listened to Ava. "Stitch fine." He replied with a smile. He never had a problem being hugged or cuddled. Then hearing her mention breakfast he smiled and nodded. "Okay" He replied following her to the kitchen. He wasn't sure what she would have in mind but knew it would be good. He hoped when they would clean it wouldn't end up taking forever.

When Ava headed down Stitch worked on getting out of his pajamas and then headed down. He could smell pancakes and smiled. One of his favorites. He figured they may go shopping for groceries later when Stitch thought about it a moment. He figured that may be after cleaning though. Once he was down he heard Ava say that breakfast was ready. He climb on his chair and sat at the table with a smile.

"Ah smells good." He commented. Looking at the pancakes. Once he was on the chair and situated. He noticed her already eating and soon began himself. When Ava spoke to him Stitch looked up pausing and listing. "If you promise to not let Stitch fall off." He replied. Surfing sounded good but he had never surfed really without Lilo, Nani or David. He never was good about going if he thought he would fall in and drown.

Ava smiled slightly at Stitch when he would go surfing if she promised to not let him fall off, "I promise. But, even if you did fall off by accident I would jump right in to save you." She promised, "Of course, if you don't fell up to it, I can always bring a beach towel and you could hang out on the sand." Either way, being at the beach would surely be better than staying in this house all day. She didn't even want to stay here this long just to clean, but she knew it had to be done. Other wise, she would have been to the beach at sunrise.

Finishing up eating, she went put her plate in the sink and looked down at him, "Okay, I'll start off by cleaning up the kitchen. How about you take the living room and we'll go from there. If we hurry we can have this place done by noon and be able to go get groceries and then relax."

With that, she went to work, scrubbing down and cleaning up the kitchen the best she could. After it sitting un-used for so long, it was a trail trying to get it in a better condition, but finally she managed to get it in working condition. Once that was done, she went on to cleaning the bathrooms and then the laundry room. Once that was all done and she saw the house was decent (they could always clean up more later) she smiled and grabbed her reusable grocery bag, walking about the house until she finally foudn the little blue fellow, "Hey Stitch. Lets go grab some food. The sooner we get all that, the sooner we can go to the beach."

Stitch gave a nod. "Okay" He replied with a smile. "Stitch would like that." He replied. He liked the idea of going to the beach and surfing again. He had with Lilo many times. It also would be better than feeling stuck at the house the whole time. For now the two had cleaning to do however.

Stitch finished not to long after Ava. He listened then nodded. "Okay sounds good" Stitch replied heading to get some cleaning supplies then the living room. He then set to work starting with getting dust off the walls. Climbing up high to reach places Ava might could not.

Stitch cleaned the living room then once done there headed for Jumba and Plekly's old room. He began to straighten things up in there cleaning it. Soon it didn't seem long till the room was looking nice. Well nice in Stitch's option. He then was putting up books on shelves where they should had been but never seemed to had gotten put up in the room. Then he heard Ava and placed the last book up. He smiled and nodded. "Okay" He replied getting down carefully from the higher shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.