All I want for Christmas.........

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?

Maybe its a gift? Maybe its spending time with loved ones....maybe its a Christmas Ham (That's what I want!) What say you?

K

Kyra

I want a pony! No just kidding, I really want a sword so my cosplay costume's complete!

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
  1. Female
I want a proposal. D:<

I already got the OTHER thing I wanted! YAY HOUSE!

A

Acquariana

I want warmer weather. x_x; Something more realistic that I want is a fried turkey, or something interesting other than ham like we've been having for the last four years.

F

Fluffy

I want a digital camera. No way anyone's gonna get me one, though. >:[

If not that, I want some freakin' hockey tickets! Vancouver is so close to me. ;__; Maybe next year, though.

And yeah, I want some ham too. I can't waaaiiit for the holiday dinners that are waiting for me. I get to celebrate this holiday like 5 times in a week. Oi, my families.

EDIT: OH OH. I want one of those big ass popcorn tins. So badly. XD

M

Moonlit Blade

I want a one way ticket to Washington!

Also, I want (and am getting) a PSP, along with Dissidia: Final Fantasy!

And a laptop... Damn, I am so materialistic...

S

Seiji

I just want to get through this Holiday season alive, sane, and emotionally healthy.

But I wouldn't turn down the $$$ to get to Washington.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
A digital tablet for art.

The most important thing I want, though, is to be able to spend time with Octy. ^.^

C

Cosmic Orion

I already got what I WANTED for Christmas which was a buddy getting an Xbox 360 so we can play together now.

Other than that, what I get can be a surprise.

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
I am waiting for the present I bought myself, should be coming in the mail shortly, besides that I REALLY DO WANT HAM

V

Vay

I want a new squads of Death Korps. And a few centor transports would be nice too.

I

Ike Sapphire

Hmm… what I really want

Well that would be two things; One would be getting a Golden Sun Isaac Cosplay Costume
and Two would be… mm well I guess it would be to have a really good and trusting friend *a actual friend, yah know on the outside world*