October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?

Maybe its a gift? Maybe its spending time with loved ones....maybe its a Christmas Ham (That's what I want!) What say you?

I want a pony! No just kidding, I really want a sword so my cosplay costume's complete!

I want a proposal. D:<

I already got the OTHER thing I wanted! YAY HOUSE!

I want warmer weather. x_x; Something more realistic that I want is a fried turkey, or something interesting other than ham like we've been having for the last four years.

I want a digital camera. No way anyone's gonna get me one, though. >:[

If not that, I want some freakin' hockey tickets! Vancouver is so close to me. ;__; Maybe next year, though.

And yeah, I want some ham too. I can't waaaiiit for the holiday dinners that are waiting for me. I get to celebrate this holiday like 5 times in a week. Oi, my families.

EDIT: OH OH. I want one of those big ass popcorn tins. So badly. XD

I want a one way ticket to Washington!

Also, I want (and am getting) a PSP, along with Dissidia: Final Fantasy!

And a laptop... Damn, I am so materialistic...

I just want to get through this Holiday season alive, sane, and emotionally healthy.

But I wouldn't turn down the $$$ to get to Washington.

A digital tablet for art.

The most important thing I want, though, is to be able to spend time with Octy. ^.^

I already got what I WANTED for Christmas which was a buddy getting an Xbox 360 so we can play together now.

Other than that, what I get can be a surprise.

I am waiting for the present I bought myself, should be coming in the mail shortly, besides that I REALLY DO WANT HAM

I want a new squads of Death Korps. And a few centor transports would be nice too.

Hmm… what I really want

Well that would be two things; One would be getting a Golden Sun Isaac Cosplay Costume
and Two would be… mm well I guess it would be to have a really good and trusting friend *a actual friend, yah know on the outside world*