Alice Miore College for Performing Arts (IC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mcxpqwRhdD1r8cy7do1_r1_500.gif

SIOBHAN ANDOVERS
Siobhan stacked her plate with blueberry pancakes and covered them with blueberry syrup and whipped cream. "So," she said to Jayden. "Any suggestions for Movie Night?" Siobhan grabbed a steaming mug of her favourite hazelnut latte and waited for Jayden.

@Kitsune

Page-Divider.png

tumblr_m27ktnyUuB1rntl15.gif

Page-Divider.png

Dante
Snore...snore....snore....s-
Dante snapped awake when he heard his alarm go off sounding louder than it should be. His bed was covered in theater papers and music papers, something to fall back on if he doesn't make it. His guitar was stretched across his lap while he was bent over the small table on the other side of his bed. Though the alarm still continued to go crazy until Dante turned it off, he still sat there dozing off every once and awhile before getting a glimpse at the clock. "Shit..." he said then yawned and rubbed his eyes. Proceeding to get up, Dante placed his instrument back into the case then gathered and grouped the different papers correctly so that he wouldn't get confused later. About to step into the bathroom, Danny heard his father shout up at him telling him that breakfast was ready and that he needed to hurry up. He sighed, "I literally just woke up, give me an hour or two." he told him. His father didn't seem like he wanted to argue so he just agreed and continued to do what he wanted to. Rolling his eyes, Danny continued to step into the bathroom and do what he needed to. These would be the days that he would skip out on school, he wasn't all for Mondays....or school alone but his absences on his report card was already up to ten. Trust him, if he still had the choice to sleep through the day and not go to school, he would have taken advantage of that.
_____
Dante's time in the bathroom took longer than he expected, but popping up the greatest ideas for lyrics always came to him in the shower. He hurried down the stairs and sat down at the counter between his two sister who hugged both of his sides. He smiled brightly and tickled the both of them before eating his breakfast and looking up at his two fathers. They seem happy together...Actually...happier than mom and him...Hmm.. Dante thought has he finished up his food and put the plate into the sink. "Alright, I'm about to go off to school..." he said to them. Both of his sister ran over to him and gave him a hug before saying goodbye. He smiled, "Goodbye girls, be good." he told them then picked them up while hugging them. They both laughed and giggled before running off to do something else. He sighed and picked up his bag, "Bye guys, love you" he said and hugged both of his parents, them returning their goodbyes. Dante walked out of the house and shut the door back while taking a deep breath of fresh air. He jogged down the steps and went over to the garage before pressing the button to open it revealing the different vehicles. He picked up a key from the variety of hooks on the wall then grabbed his dark blue helmet and started up his motorcycle, which purred loudly when he did. He put on his helmet and kicked up the stand then pushed it outside with his feet making sure to close the garage door before he took off.
_____
Dante had taken the longer route to school knowing that he was already late, but he really didn't care. He was just now pulling into the parking lot and entering the building that was filled with confused freshmen and self centered bullies. It was too early in the morning for people to be acting like dicks, but hey....can't change that. He sluggishly walking to his locker and put his stuff inside then closed it back and walked into the cafe to see what fresh faces he would like to tease for the moment. "Lets see here...Hmm.." he said to himself and looked around at the overly crowded place. A few girls from last year looked up at him from where they were sitting and and waved thinking that he was going to go over. He fake smiled and waved back before rolling his eyes and putting his shades on, "Whores.." he murmured then looked over the other way and spotted someone. "Here we go..." he smiled before walking over to the table with a mixture of guys and girls then took his seat in front of a guy. Dante bit his lip slowly and watched him behind his shades before speaking, " Damn, you're sexy." he said and smiled then tilted his head slightly. "What's your name...Wait don't tell me..." he thought a bit. "Sterling right? You were that hot guy that was always quiet in the back of the class..." he told him and laughed a bit. "I see you kept you title no?" he asked.

(@Hamburglar of the Lord)

Last edited:
newcreate.php

Page-Divider.png

The trek back to his room didn't leave much to the imagination. It took a few minutes for Sterling to grab everything he needed for the day, though most of that was spent staring at the bible on his dresser table. With a frown, he stuffed the small book into one of the pockets on the side of his backpack and left the room with a huff. The moment he sat back down, things set to the side of his chair, both Michelle and Elliot joined the small group again and he smiled his greeting the both of them. "Morning, Mish," he said, a small wave to her before he waved to Elliot. Thinking a little too hard as to what to say, Sterling simply gave a nod after a few awkward moments and turned his attention back to the table. His appetite was long gone, sure, but at least his mood lightened up. There wasn't like much time left before the first bell and then they'd all go their separate ways. But, at least he'd transition from this to a better late morning and eventually lunch. He could go for a nice lunch, unlike the last few where he'd been too apparently washing all the sins from his room with his father. Absolution didn't come in the Alice Miore College handbook, something his father and mother refused to read. They were gone now and his days could only get better from here.

Hopefully.

Greeted by another face, this one being only a tad familiar—he knew plenty of people, of course, it was just that Sterling didn't really talk to them much often. Socializing definitely stood at the top of his list and he'd would have gone for it, but there were things holding him back and feelings he didn't want to express yet. So, it was no surprise that he didn't at all socialize with Dante Cyler. The kid was crass, often rude, and sometimes did things he'd been told to look down upon. What he did admire was the guy's impeccable state of self worth. He knew who he was and what he could do and didn't care for what others thought of him. That seemed like something Sterling definitely wanted. Something Sterling couldn't have and it only ever spiraled him into a small depression.

A frown on his lips, Sterling merely nodded in greeting. It took awhile of staring at Dante's hands before the polite side of himself won the argument currently residing in his head. "I don't know about that, but thanks?" he still frowned as he conversed, fidgeting in his seat slightly and fighting the blush that spread from his neck to his cheeks—not many people called him sexy, but now that someone did, it kind of felt both flattering and entirely too embarrassing, especially coming from another guy. No guy's called him that. "Yeah, it's Sterling and, um, yeah, I'm the quiet kid. You caught me," Rubbing the back of his head, he spared a glance at Michelle before turning back toward Dante.

"You're Dante, right?" he asked, though he already knew the answer to that, "I guess it's nice to meet you? I think my aunt lives next to your family; I've seen you on occasion."​

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Jayden Alex Parker
tumblr_mt8w2nb5uQ1su497yo2_400.gif

Jayden had stacked his plate with three different kinds of pancake: Buttermilk, Chocolate Chip, and the regular ones. As they moved down the line, the brunet drizzeled strawberry syrup on his tower of pancakes. He also topped it with whip cream, strawberries, and banana slices. It was quite the combination. To others, it would appear as 'disgusting', but, to him, it was heaven on a plate. He had grabbed himself a mug of steaming hot peppermint tea, making sure to grab some packets of sugar to dump in his tea later on. It wasn't until he was finished that he registered Siobhan talking to him, too far gone in the pancakes to realize before.

"-gestions for Movie Night?"

Blinking owlishly, Jayden stared at the brunette for a while, eyes wide as he tried to put the pieces together. Shit, what did she say? After a while, he was able to work out a reply.

"Huh?" He said intelligently. It was only a second after that he understood what Siobhan was asking. "Oh, uh, suggestions, right," he said, shaking his head and furrowing his eyebrows in thought. "What about....Insidious? That's a good one, right?" As he spoke, the brunet began to make his way back to their table, walking slow for Siobhan to join him.

[ @mechtat ]

Michelle Anderson

Michelle squealed as soon as she was swung onto Elliot's back like a backpack, carrying her back to the cafeteria. As soon as she was seated and greeted by her friend, she immediately hugged him around the neck, like a child would do after seeing her father after the war "Good morning Sterling!!" she greeted, nuzzling her cheek to his "Oh hello there~ Are you Sterling's friend?" she asked suspiciously, noticing a new guy in front of her. Observing the evident blush creeping on Sterling's neck, she had to bite her lip to prevent her from giggling. Michelle didn't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out the situation! Leaning in close to Sterling's ear, she whispered teasingly "Looks like someone got a crush~"

Michelle just love to tease Sterling, especially with boys. Of course there are times that she's going too far with her teasing but a simple sorry and a few shed tears always mend whatever their argument is.

As she was happily listening to Dante's and Sterling's conversation, her Elliot senses began to tingle. Catching Samantha's statement toward Ellibear and hearing the word "love you too", she tightened her hug around Sterling, choking him a little and quickly letting go after hearing him gasping for air "Oh licorice! I'm so sorry!!!" she apologized, worry and concern etched on her face.

Sometimes, she just can't control her emotions, resulting to hurting other people. Returning to her seat with her cheerfulness suddenly gone, she grabbed her xacto knife and started stabbing a stuffed teddy bear she likes to call "stress reliever" inside her bag, shredding it to pieces until the stuffing are coming out of its wrecked stomach and its eyes popping out.

Even if Michelle holds a murderous killing intent towards every girl hanging around Elliot, she easily forgets about it after she stabbed something or ate a candy. Feeling her anger subside, she eventually stopped stabbing the poor bear and mumbled to Sterling "Sterling, candy~"

@mechtat @Hamburglar of the Lord

• Love
Kimiko Maji

Maji wiped her lips with her napkin and smiled at Jonathan. "It sounds great~! Movie Night is always fun~" Maji leaned on Jonathan while looking over him. "I should make you a new outfit~!" The blonde giggled and pouted when Kestrel left. "I do have Dance with Ota-cchi soon as well~"
@mechtat

Akashi Kyo

Kyo finished his meal and smiled down at Monique, sliding an arm around her waist while pecking her forehead. "And you are coming with us. It'll be a great chance to bond with the others, don't you think?" Kyo knew how she felt, and couldn't do anything about it, but he could try. "Can you come for me?"
@mechtat

Kestrel Rae Opium

Kestrel's smile dropped form her face, and she merely finished her pancakes while grabbing her composition binder to look over her newest piece. With her pencil, she quickly wrote down a page full of rhythms before standing up with her finished plate. "I have Composition in a few minutes.. I'll see you at lunch..." Kestrel pecked Lewis's lips and hastily left, violin case strapped to her back.
@mechtat
Hajime Otani

Otani raised an eyebrow at Samantha's comment, and looked at Kestrel as she walked away. He knew how hard things were for her, but knew she wanted to handle them on her own. "I thought you loved me, Sam-cchi~ Are we over!?" Otani dramatically leaned over to grab at Elliot's shoulders. "How could you do this to me?! I thought we were friends~" When Maji commented about class, Otani looked at the clock in the dining hall and sighed. "I'm not fully awake for that~"
@mechtat

large.gif

JONATHAN CERINI
"Anything you wear would be perfect," said Jonathan to Maji, kissing her on the lips. "Come on, I'll walk you to dance class." Jonathan grabbed Maji's hand and walked her out of the dining hall.
@Psycho_Proxy

large.gif

MONIQUE DELEVIANTE
"Babe, I'd like to come," said Monique, standing up and grabbing her bag. "But I really don't think your friends want me there. Can you walk me to math?"
@Psycho_Proxy
tumblr_mcxpqwRhdD1r8cy7do1_r1_500.gif

SIOBHAN ANDOVERS
Siobhan stepped in front of her boyfriend, stopping his path. Jayden seemed a little out of it. "Hey," she said reassuringly."Are you okay?" She placed her hand on his bicep in a soothing gesture. "You seem preoccupied. Is something on your mind?"
@Kitsune

original.gif

large.gif

SAMANTHA ZALI ANNE REID and LEWIS REID
Samantha grinned at Otani and continued the joke. "No, sorry, Otani. I've found an upgrade." She smiled flirtatiously at Elliot. "Elliot is, like, way hotter than you. KIDDING. Sorry, Elly, not even your sexy Russian mojo can outshine Otani." Samantha kissed Otani passionately.

"Bye, Kes," said Lewis as his girlfriend walked away. He turned to his sister and stood up, slinging his bag over his shoulder. "God, Samantha, you have your great boyfriend. Stop trying to steal everyone else's, you slut."

Although Lewis meant 'slut' as a joke, Samantha did not find it funny. She pulled her arm back and delivered a rough, ridiculously strong blow to Lewis's stomach. She watched as Lewis went to the ground in pain. "Don't fucking call me a slut," she snarled, grabbing her backpack and storming out of the dining hall.

tumblr_moyjj2T3xa1rpfaq2o1_500.gif

ELLIOT VASILYEV
Elliot snickered at Otani. "Please, Otani, you're just jealous that your girlfriend likes me more than you -- fuck," said Elliot as he watched Samantha nearly incapacitate Lewis.

large.gif

JESSA BECKETT
Jessa woke up with three minutes until the bell. "Fuck," she said, rolling out of bed. Jessa threw on a floral bustier that showed her belly button ring and high-cut denim shorts. Sliding on a pair of black wedges, Jessa grabbed her backpack and ran to her modelling class.​

Kimiko Maji

Maji giggled and nodded, letting Jonathan grab her hand and lead her out of the Dining Hall. "I'll see you there, Ota-cchi~!" Maji called out to Otani, getting a thumbs up from the tall teen. Upon arriving to the large class, Maji turned and kissed Jonathan's lips. "Arigatou, Johnny-cchi~ I'l see you at lunch~ Daisuki~" With a last kiss, Maji turned and stepped in to the class, needing to still change for the new routines.
@mechtat

Akashi Kyo

Kyo sighed softly and smiled down at his girlfriend. "Of course, Moni-cchi." He grabbed her hand and led her out of the Dining Hall after saying his goodbye's to his friends. Thankfully, his Choir class was just down the hall, and he kissed Monique's lips softly in front of the classroom. "Here we are. I'll pick you up for lunch, alright? Love you," Kyo commented with a final kiss to the shorter teen's forehead before leaving for his Choir class.
@mechtat

Kestrel Rae Opium

Once Kestrel arrived in her Composition class, she decided to take her typical seat at the back while she waited for the others arrived. The teacher was an old man with a love for music, like her. She got along with him, and she delivered her next piece for his inspection while prepping her violin for a demonstration.
@mechtat
Hajime Otani

"Whoa there, Doll~" Otani grabbed his bag and threw away his plate before taking simple long strides to reach Samantha. He grabbed her and held her against him despite her struggling. "I know you feel upset, but remember he's your brother~ He meant no harm~" Otani turned her around and pecked her face various times with a grin on his cheeks. "You are far from a slut~ Where is that crazy girl I fell in love with, huh~?" Otani teased her by poking her cheeks and tugging on them to make her smile, his grin showing off his pearly white teeth.
@mechtat

Faye Lilith Kirina
Faye whistled, a tad impressed, as Lewis collapsed, before realizing that Lewis was seriously in pain and leaning over and offering him a hand to pull him up. "You okay?" she asked, a bit concerned. Samantha could really hit, apparently. Then again, he probably shouldn't have called his sister a slut...although Faye wasn't going to say anything about that. She knew when to keep her mouth shut and right now she wanted to focus on helping Lewis up. She could lecture him after the fact...or maybe never. After all, sibling stuff wasn't really her place to interfere, right?

Nathaniel James Brown
Nathan winced, watching Lewis get hit and go down. He couldn't help but feel a little bit like Lewis had deserved it, but still, that had to really hurt. He wondered if Lewis was all right. He also made a mental note never to get on Samantha's bad side and never, ever to jokingly call her anything like what Lewis had said--not that he would have anyway. Nathan was kind of serious about not saying shit like that, he didn't find it particularly funny and he didn't think it was a nice thing to do, and he just generally had issues with calling people a slut. Mostly because Faye, being poly, had gotten called that several times in the past, and Nathan knew it was kind of a serious insult and not meant for joking around.

((@mechtat ))

Page-Divider.png

tumblr_lnu5spt4Ch1qzz2h3o1_500.gif

Page-Divider.png

Dante
Dante raised an eyebrow when the guy didn't talk for awhile, it was sorta awkward to him. Once he finally did lift his head, he met his eyes and smiled once more then nodded. "No problem.." he said and shrugged before smiling again. As Sterling spoke about Danny catching him, he pushed his shades up and stuck them in his hair. "Yes, I did catch you..." he said normally, yet it probably meant something more than what Sterling thought it was. Dante nodded, "Dante or Danny...some people still don't know it's both..." he said with a chuckle. He then thought about the last thing he said, trying to think back to the last few years and when he spotted him before. "Ahh yeah, I see you more over the summer time then anything though...Your aunt and my dad's know each other." he informed him. He was about to speak up before a high pitched voice chimed in, "Hmm, I guess you could say that." he told her before looking back at Sterling. "Lucky I have such a......handsome friend right?" he asked and laughed a bit at himself. Noticing Sterling's blush after his friend..or girlfriend for all he knew whispered into his ear, he began to wonder. "Are you guys together?" he asked looking at the both of them.

Jayden Alex Parker
giphy.gif

Almost crashing into his girlfriend, Jayden halted suddenly when Siobhan appeared in front of him, stopping him from walking any further than he was. At her worried tone, he couldn't help but smile softly. It was always nice when she worried over him. Unlike some people, the brunet liked to be doted over. It reassured him that, yes, he was loved by others. Feeling her hand on his bicep, he took it into his own, interlocking their fingers.

"I'm fine. Just...thinking about pancakes, s'all," he responded with a slight shrug. It was nothing for the brunette to worry about. Other than that, he was perfectly fine. He was certain that, at the end of the day, he would be tired as hell, which is why he needed to eat his stack of pancakes. He needed to be able to function throughout the day until lunch rolled around. Leaning forward, he pressed a kiss to Siobhan's nose, "But thank you for worrying, babe. Now, come on. By the time we sit down, it'll be time for us to go to class. And I really want my pancakes." As this was said, Jay began to lead Siobhan back towards their table.

[ @mechtat ]

SIOBHAN ANDOVERS
"As long as you're okay," Siobhan said to Jayden, smiling. "And, you're totally right."

Siobhan wolfed down her pancakes in record speed and waited for Jayden so they could go to their Filmmaking class.

JONATHAN CERINI
Jonathan scaled another set of stairs to his Singing class. He practiced his high notes while he waited for the rest of his class.

SAMANTHA ZALI ANNE REID
Samantha buried her face in Otani's shoulder, and tears began to fall down her face. "I know he didn't mean any harm, but he said it, and he knows that's how people referred to me at our old school!" she sobbed. "He knew it! He still knows it! And he calls me that again? What the fuck?"
LEWIS REID
"Yeah, I'm fine," said Lewis to Faye, although it was a lie. He felt sharp pains in his stomach, dragging himself upright. "I've got theory classes until lunch. If it hurts after lunch, then I'll just ditch."

newcreate.php

Page-Divider.png
Unfortunately, when nerves tend to hit Sterling at full run, it becomes quite blatantly obvious. However, at the moment, with Dante shamelessly flirting with him, one of his better friends kept him thoroughly grounded. He greeted her with a thankful smile, and replied, "Hey, morning Mish." To her other comment, however, he nearly froze. His eyes turned toward Dante, and a frown pinched his lips. Of course, he shook his head and returned to Michelle with a bright smile.

"I... don't think so," Sterling said, fidgeting slightly, "either way that goes. Heh, I don't really, um, swing that way?" He tried to sound convincing, but even to himself that was pretty crappy. Of course, in his hard denial, it would be a wonder if he even could tell the difference. The thought of it all didn't disgust him, or anything like that. No, in fact, just looking at someone like Elliot and thinking those things brought out something scary out and just the thought of it made him shiver enough to tamp back down on it. Those feelings shouldn't have been his to have, not only because Elliot was Michelle's, but Michelle was his best friend. What more, his parents would likely flay him alive.

It was less of an issue thinking that way of Dante, sure, but there was still reasons he didn't. Thinking those things made him feel dirty and sinful, but just so amazing too. A storm raged inside his mind and it nearly became far too much to deal with. The only thing that brought him out of it was Dante continuing on and the blush still on his cheeks grew. He spared a glance at Elliot, then Michelle with a quiet whimper.

"What?" he nearly sprained his neck looking back at Dante. Shaking his head vigorously, Sterling replied quickly, "No, I'm... no, that's—no. Michelle's just a really good friend of mine." Another frown stretched his lips and he couldn't help a groan slipping between them. "And I'm really not interested in a relationship right now," Sterling mumbled, looking at his hands as they gripped his knees, "sexual or otherwise."

A moment passed before he turned back to Michelle, accepting the candy offering. "Thanks Mish," he said before standing up, "I... think I'll head toward my first class before I'm late if you all don't mind." Giving everyone a wave, he slipped from beneath the table and made for the halls with a quickening pace.

The halls themselves separated in various groups moving in tandem with each other, and Sterling weaving past them in order to get to his next class. It looked like quite a bit satisfied themselves with waiting by their first class of the day, doing mindless teenage things and worrying about what the semester would lay before them. Those things swirled in Sterling's mind, as well, but they demanded less of him than they would others. Too many other things clogged his mind and Sterling focused hard on trying to keep those things out.

Finally finding his first class of the day, Sterling quickly slipped in and found a seat near the back, as usual. Of course, that wouldn't mean he'd likely not participate, since this was one of the classes he thoroughly enjoyed. Vocals, something of a warm up before the tough singing lessons later in the day and further along into the evening. Hopefully, he'd be finding himself sitting and maybe partnering up with someone he knew and if not, Sterling would likely deal with it. Just as long as they didn't stir any mixed feelings inside him or remind him of various things he couldn't have.

And there were far too many of those things.​

Page-Divider.png

anigif_enhanced-6250-1397937874-9.gif

Page-Divider.png

Dante
Dante studied Sterling well, he seemed nervous and hiding something at the same time. The fidgeting and looking everywhere else, but Dante's eyes gave him the impression of shyness too. Dante rose an eyebrow at the guy when he said that he didn't swing that way, You gotta do more than that to fool me... he thought to himself. "Right, of course you don't....Because you wouldn't be blushing and fidgeting in your seat right?" he asked him then shrugged. "It's alright though, I totally understand..." he told him smiling. Dante nodded and was thankful that he said no about the relationship with the girl who sat beside him. "Great, so I can flirt with you even more..." he told him. When he said he wasn't wanting a relationship then started to walk off, it was only making Dante want to pluck his string even more. He smiled and slapped his ass before he completely walked off then turned to his friend. "Yep, i'll make sure to get that." he said then stood up. "I'll see you guys around.." he said then gave a nod to everyone before leaving the cafe. He looked down at his watch then at his schedule and made it to class three seconds before the bell ran, not really caring if he was late or not since it was the first day. Vocals was his class, should be easy since he's singing almost all the time at home. He smiled when he saw his old friends from last yeah, not even noticing that Sterling was sitting in the back. "Didn't know i'd get this class, even though I do sing." he said to them and shrugged before taking his seat. Almost five minutes into class, Dante finally had looked to his side and spotted Sterling, "You have this class too? Singer and hot...great combination." he said. "I heard that on the first day everyone has to do a solo in front of the class..." a person said. Danny smirked, "How lovely...I hope no one is tone deaf..." he said out loud.

Michelle Anderson

After Sterling took her candy, Michelle looked over Samantha and Elliot before making her way towards them. Her energy is still low from all the frustration and she haven't eaten a candy yet, the last one being eaten by her friend.

Slightly tugging Elliot's jacket she mumbled "Ellibear, I'm heading to class. You can stay and discuss the horror movies with them if you want" avoiding eye contact and her voice laced with slight jealousy. She didn't want him to know that she stabbed a bear, even though there were a few stuffing popping out her bag. She also didn't want him to know that she's jealous. "I'll see you later, okay?" she smiled faintly, slowly walking away from them and heading to class.

@mechtat

Faye Lilith Kirina
Faye frowned, but didn't comment. "If you're sure. Maybe you should go to the nurse or something, though," she said a tad skeptically, watching Lewis get up. "Anyway, if you're sure you're okay, I've got singing class to be getting to." Faye plopped herself back into her seat, finished wolfing down her pancakes, and then hopped to her feet, glancing at Nathan. "Come on, you, hurry up or you're gonna be late!" With that said, Faye skipped off to Singing, running up the stairs and joining the others who were already there. She walked in just as she heard someone say something about having to do a solo on the first day. Oooh...yay! Faye was always fond of solos--in fact, she loved singing in front of other people, and she had an excellent voice, although she didn't think that comment about hoping no one was tone deaf was nice. Or really made sense. "Why would they be in the singing program if they were tone deaf?"

Nathaniel James Brown
Nathan realized he had an acrobatics class first and scowled, getting up and dumping his plate without taking a bite. He could never, ever perform stunts on a full stomach--it was just a bad idea. "Goodbye, pancakes," he said sadly. Turning to the people left at the table, he added, "See you guys later," and then headed off to acrobatics class. He arrived before most of the other kids and hummed to himself as he started stretching in the corner. It was always a good idea to make sure you were stretched and ready before acrobatics class--that stuff could be seriously strenuous, with flips and tumbles and rolls of all kinds.

((@ForgottenBlood if you want to have him respond to Faye))

newcreate.php

Page-Divider.png
"You're going for acting right?" Sterling asked, though a frown set his tone, "Most actors have to be experienced in a lot of things; Meryl Streep is far from a Broadway star, but she can sing like one." Scooting further back into is seat—a subconscious instinct to shrink himself, no doubt—he listened to the student who'd spoken up and nodded in agreement. Of course, it was likely no one saw it, but Sterling wanted to keep it that way.

"We do have an extra extracurricular slot open, right?" he piped up, "This class is probably available for it, but I don't think any tone deaf individual would likely make it past this first day." Sterling scratched his head, a sudden nervous coming over him. No doubt in his mind did he have exactly what it took to be a singer, but solos tended to side on the trickier spectrum. Of course, a performer should roll through nerves like a freight train, however, that didn't stop them from popping up in the first place. Usually, Sterling had to get up there and go with it before the nerves melted away, leaving the part before hand something of a small torment. This would likely follow him into acting, too, but that, if his career swung that way, wouldn't put him in front of an entire audience, just people who knew it as a job and treated it like one. The audition parts, on the other hand, would tear him a new one.

Shaking himself out of his own mind, Sterling sat back up to pay attention to what his class mates were saying. Most people who took classes like these had a rather large repertoire of pieces they could act, play, or sing. Sterling took that part very seriously and memorized and trained himself in a few pieces—they ranged from country to gospel to regular pop and a few classical slipped in somewhere. It was just a matter of picking one for himself before he was called up to preform his piece.

There was an Italian piece of opera that he appreciated, but, looking around, that likely wasn't likely to show his actual range and talent. And then there was also the fact that he may or may not want to impress. It seemed like something out of the norm, seeing as most human beings wanted to be appreciated and applauded for what they've done. That only intensified the nerves; high school students, performers or not, tended to sway on the judgmental side of things. Children were ruthless when they wanted to be. So, a popular song it was, maybe one of the classic rocks or, hey, how about an Elton John song? He liked those. That would be a good thing to break out. Nothing too out there and nothing too recent to be considered overdone. And not any of the overdone Elton songs that were, well, overdone.

Finally settled on his choice, Sterling leaned back into his chair with a content smile on his lips, though his leg was practically drilling into the floor beneath his desk. He kept his eye on Dante, hoping he wouldn't look back again or make some snide comment that varied on sexual and seemed far too blatant for a guy his age. Well, maybe it wasn't too blatant, since most guys his age liked the direct approach. He could only roll his eyes at the thought.
(@ForgottenBlood and @alexianFireflies if you would like to respond to Sterling, as well. ^^ )​

Page-Divider.png

colton-haynes-confused.gif

Page-Divider.png

Dante
Dante sighed and rubbed his forehead, he forgot that some people didn't know the different from a joke and being serious. He was about to tell them that it was a joke until one of his friends did followed by a slight nod from him. He looked towards Sterling and nodded, "Wait, I forgot you where in acting too. How come you never talked to me before?" he asked giving a half smile, but just decided to continue to answer the question. "Anyways, I produce music and sing and all that...Something to fall back on if nothing works out for me...which I hope it does." he told him. Truth be told, if Dante never was inspired by the big screen and the photo shoots he would have definitely picked Music Production as a major. Why limit himself? If he wanted to he could just do all three at the same time even though it sounds very stressful. When the teacher and walked into the classroom, people started to settle down and listen to him. "Hello and welcome to my class. My name is Mr. Feyden and I will be your instructor for the remainder of the year." he said before writing his name on the board. He then turned around and looked at all the fresh faces, some not so fresh. Dante smirked a little, he would be lying if he said the teacher wasn't what he expected him to be. "In order to pass this class, you must be able to face whatever stage fright or shyness you might have. If you can't sing, I don't care...This class is for people who will be taught how to sing as well." he went on to explain a few other things before coming to their first assignment. "I hope you all got my message that I sent for the solo singing, if not...then I hope you can pop up a song in your head and sing." he said. A few people in the back and the front of the classroom went first, they weren't exactly "gifted" with singing, but they sung good enough for it to be...decent. The male sighed and tapped on his desk softly as more people were going up and sitting down, some even oped out because they were too scared to do it. Danny just wanted to get it over with, hoping that this wouldn't happen again until later in the year....

(@Hamburglar of the Lord)
( I didn't know whether you wanted Sterling to go before Dante or not so I didn't write it out)

Last edited:
Jayden Alex Parker

Jayden wasn't far behind Siobhan when it came to inhaling their breakfast. Scarfing down his stack of pancakes, he tried his best not to choke too much. Once his plate was clean, the brunet chugged his drink as best as he could. Pouting, whining, and cursing softly when he burnt his tongue. After finishing his breakfast, Jay glanced over to Siobhan, who was also finished. Stretching, he asked, "Ready for Filmmaking?"

[ @mechtat ]

Kimiko Maji

Maji had changed into a pair of small shorts with a loose top and sneakers that helped her move across the floor. Her blonde hair was up in a ponytail, and she immediately started stretching while she waited for Otani, since he was her partner in the duet.
@mechtat

Akashi Kyo

Choir class was relatively normal, with Kyo taking the lead role after the lead fell ill with the flu and stayed at home. Today's piece was an Hip Hop song, and Kyo easily lead in the Acapella section, impressing his teachers with how easily he adjusted to changes.
@mechtat

Kestrel Rae Opium

Today's theme of composition was to compose something about one of the special people in your life, and Kestrel immediately set to work on Flute piece for Lewis. Though she did write one about her brother first, since he has always been there for her.
@mechtat
Hajime Otani

Otani smiled softly and rubbed Samantha's back soothingly with soft humming to calm her down. "Shh.. It may have been the peak of the moment that caused him to say that, alright? I'll take the blame for it, since I started the joke. He's your brother, and you know he wouldn't intentionally hurt you like that.." He kissed her lips and held her face in his larger hands, gently wiping at the tears rolling down her cheeks. "Now lets see a smile~ You're too pretty to be frowning all the time~"
@mechtat

Status
Not open for further replies.