Alice Miore College for Performing Arts (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Memoria

Original poster
tumblr_moyjj2T3xa1rpfaq2o1_500.gif

ELLIOT VASILYEV
Sleep weighed down Elliot's eyes as he dragged himself out of bed. He checked the crappy alarm clock on his bedside table that only occasionally decided to wake him up; it was eight a.m. Breakfast started in fifteen minutes; classes in an hour.

Fatigue tried to tether him to his bed as he stood up, almost falling over because he was so exhausted. Elliot had not gone to bed until two a.m. the previous evening; he had finished a long, tedious paper for English, completed his long-overdue essay on early 20th century theatre for his drama class and had perfected a new contortionist move which involved twisting one's left leg around one's own neck.

Elliot crossed his tiny, closet-like dorm room to his wardrobe and pulled out the first things he laid hands on; raggedy jeans, scuffed combat boots and a plain black T-shirt. He slid the clothes on, threw his favourite black leather jacket -- which, as a gift from Michelle, was the only nice piece of clothing he owned -- on over his shirt and quickly scrubbed his teeth at the tiny basin in the corner of the room. He felt too crappy to eat breakfast anyway.

Grabbing his backpack, which was crammed to bursting point with various textbooks, his dance practice outfit and three months' worth of crap, Elliot left his dorm room without even looking in the mirror to check if his hair looked half-decent. The halls of Alice Miore were alive with students even at the ungodly hour of eight a.m. Elliot quickly descended the stairs leading to the entrance hall and leaned against the wall beside the dining hall doors, waiting for Michelle.
@DANAsaur

large.gif

JONATHAN CERINI
Singers should get their own fucking dorm, thought Jonathan bitterly. He had been unable to practice his solo singing assignment the previous evening in fear of angering the other boys sharing his floor. That way, we can practice during the night in peace.

Jonathan grabbed his phone from his bedside table and shot a text to Maji, his girlfriend: HEY, MEET YOU AT OUR USUAL TABLE FOR BREAKFAST? XXX. He then texted his best friend, Siobhan: HOLY FUCKING SHIT I AM TIRED. DID YOU FINISH THE MATH PROJECT? I DIDN'T.

Five minutes later, with freshly combed hair and sporting his usual 'bad boy' outfit -- leather and denim dripping in tacky chains, completed with blue Jordans -- Jonathan left his dorm room (which was simply a clone of everyone else's, to his dismay). He wasted no time arriving at the dining hall, nodding to Elliot Vasilyev as he passed. Jonathan retreated to the table he normally shared with Maji and their friends, and dragged his math work from his bag.

"Well, I guess I'd better finish this shit," he sighed under his breath.
@Psycho_Proxy

tumblr_mcxpqwRhdD1r8cy7do1_r1_500.gif

SIOBHAN ANDOVERS
BITCH, WE ALL KNEW YOU'D LEAVE IT TO THE LAST MINUTE. EVEN MAJI KNEW, JUST FUCKING ASK HER. BUT, JONATHAN, WE BOTH KNOW YOU'LL GET AN A REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOU DO THE SHIT, SO STOP COMPLAINING AND MAKING THE REST OF US FEEL STUPID. Siobhan snickered and slid her phone into her pocket. Silly Jonathan, always complaining and needing others to tell him he was smart.

Siobhan, who had actually completed all of her homework and had gotten the recommended hours of sleep a person her age needed to function correctly, happily skipped to her wardrobe and dressed in a warm outfit consisting of bottle-green skinny jeans, a fleecy cream sweater that hung to her midthigh and a pair of light gray ugboots. She just managed to drag her hairbrush through her messy chocolate-brown mane, though the locks simply bounced back into their natural ringlet curls. Feeling adventurous, Siobhan, who rarely bothered with make-up, brushed a simple cat-eye design onto her eyelids and even slopped a pale coat of lip gloss over her pout.

Is it possible to contract arthritis at age eighteen? Siobhan thought as she walked to the dining hall. She twisted her wrists around, hearing the satisfactory crack of her joints even over the ruckus the student body created. Too many hours of non-stop typing had caused the bones in Siobhan's fingers and wrists to stiffen, sometimes trapping whatever she was holding in unbreakable vices.

Siobhan stepped into the dining hall and immediately sighted Jonathan, his head bent over a book, sitting, alone, at their usual table. Loner, Siobhan thought. Siobhan threaded her way through the tables to Jonathan. Her best friend looked so focused on what she assumed was his math project that she refrained from speaking to him for that moment. Instead, she took her phone out of her pocket once more and shot a text to Jayden, her boyfriend: HEY SLEEPYHEAD, WAKE UP. XOXOXO.

@Kitsune
large.gif

MONIQUE DELEVIANTE
Monique pretended to listen as her mother droned on over the phone about god-knows-what. "Yes, Mom," said Monique in a neutral tone, careful to not lace any attitude into her voice while she spoke to one of the two people who could recharge her credit card. Monique pretended to listen about her older cousin's cotillion and so-and-so's wedding at the country club as she laid two outfits on her bed, and debated with herself over which to wear. The pale yellow sundress, or the pink blouse with the white skirt?

Deciding on the sundress, Monique tossed her phone onto her bed, knowing her mother wouldn't notice if Monique was absent for a minute, and shed her pajamas. She donned the sundress and twirled in front of the mirror, admiring how the dress hugged her waist and made her look even curvier than she already was. Tempted to simply hang up on Hillary, Monique picked her phone up again and sweet-talked her way out of further conversation. "Look, Mom, I'd really like to chat, but I have to get down to breakfast now ... yes, I'll be sure to do that ... give Auntie Mandy my best ... okay Mom ... love you too ... bye bye."

Monique hung up in disgust. She crossed to the plain, square mirror nailed to the wall over the basin in the corner and set to styling her hair into a simple bun on the top of her head. She coated her face expertly with her usual school make-up -- which was much more dressy than most girls would wear to school. She rifled through her wardrobe until she found a large leather purse, the same colour as her sundress. She slid the contents of yesterday's bag into the new purse, stepped outside her dorm room and stood at the top of the stairwell separating the boys' building from the girls', waiting for Kyo to collect her for breakfast.
@Psycho_Proxy

original.gif

SAMANTHA ZALI ANNE REID
"Lewis, did you take my math textbook?" Samantha snapped into her phone as she rifled through her backpack.

"No, I didn't -- oh, wait," said Lewis fretfully. "I did. Sorry."

"You're a fucking idiot," said Samantha heatedly.

"I deserve that."

"Yes. You do. Bring it to breakfast, okay?"

"Okay."

Samantha hung up on her brother and scowled at her phone for a moment. Retard, she thought.

Samantha repacked her backpack with the contents it had contained before she had upturned it all over her bed. She checked her mirror to see whether her outfit was disheveled -- thankfully, her rose red skinny jeans, gray-and-red argyle sweater and ankle-high black platform boots remained in the pristine condition they had been in when she had put them on. Not a hair on her head had slipped out of place; her brown-and-gold ombre remained in its high ponytail. With her appearance in check, Samantha grabbed her backpack and went to the dining hall. She met Lewis just outside the door there, and help her hand out wordlessly.

Lewis passed her the math textbook, and all bad moods fizzled from the air. "Come on," said Samantha, leading her brother into the dining hall. They took seats at their usual table, the one beside the one Jonathan and Siobhan sat at, and waited for their friends.

large.gif

LEWIS REID
Lewis sat beside his sister, laughing at an inside joke she had just cracked. Or maybe he had cracked it. He could never be sure; they were so attuned to one another, that they may as well be the same person.

Samantha whipped her phone out. Lewis read over her shoulder as she shot a text to Otani: HEY, WHERE ARE YOU? IT'S PANCAKE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Wait, it's Pancake Day?" asked Lewis. "Why the fuck has no one told me?"

"Because you're supposed to know this shit, Lewis," said Samantha, sliding her phone back into her pocket. "Seriously, how are we even related?"

Lewis leaned around and tapped Siobhan on the shoulder. "Shevy, did you know it was Pancake Day?"

"Um, yes, Lewis," said Siobhan.

"What the fuck?" said Lewis to no one in particular. He pulled his own phone from his pocket and shot a text to Kestrel, his girlfriend: DID YOU KNOW IT WAS PANCAKE DAY? APPARENTLY IT'S PANCAKE DAY. NO ONE FUCKING TELLS ME ANYTHING.

@Psycho_Proxy

Michelle Anderson

Freshly out of the shower with a pink fluffy towel wrapped around her body, Michelle opened her closet and a wild array of colors immediately greeted her eyes. Pinks, blues and pastels are hanging on every wall of her walk in closet, may it be skirts, dresses or tops. Every friend of hers was jealous of how amazing her closet is, which made her feel special every time. Running her fingers through the fabrics, she realized something "OH MY GOD I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO WEAR!!!" She was so busy designing clothes late last night that she didn't prepare anything cute for today. Rummaging through her clothes, it took her about an hour to find the perfect outfit for today. "There~ now I look cute!" she beamed, taking a quick photo before running downstairs to meet up with her Ellibear.
1609808_611421895597772_1563731032_n.jpg
As soon as she spotted her boyfriend, she let out a loud squeal and pounced on him, ignoring the stares everyone was giving her "GOOD MORNING ELLIBEAR!!!" she greeted cheerfully, already nuzzling her cheek with his. "Did you have a nice sleep?" she asked, letting go of him and stared him up and down. She always does this every single day, making sure that Elliot looks cute or perfect. She noticed that he looked tired but his clothing is rather...cute for him, but his hair, oh his hair ruined everything!

"What in the world happened to your hair?!" she asked, frantically grabbing a comb in her bag and started styling his hair "I've worked so hard picking out the cutest outfit for today and my boyfriend doesn't look cute~" she pouted a bit but immediately smiled after she fixed his hair "There~ now you look as handsome as ever!" she exclaimed, kissing him on the cheek.

"Have you finished your essay? Oh here!" she offered, rummaging through her bag and gave him a biscuit "You shouldn't skip breakfast you know. It's bad for your complexion~"

Everyone would think that she's high on energy drink with how much energy she has and how cheerful she is so early in the morning but that's just who she is. Even though she spent the whole night doing her designs, it seems like she never ran out of energy which greatly surprises everyone. Thinking that a biscuit is not enough for breakfast, she literally dragged him to the cafeteria. "By the way, is today pancake day?"

Last edited:

ELLIOT VASILYEV
Elliot was abruptly snapped from the stupor he had slipped into when a small figure crashed into him at full force. He instinctively wrapped his strong arms around the creature. Realising the girl nuzzling his cheek was Michelle -- Who else, idiot? -- he kissed softly on the lips.

"No, I had an utterly terrible sleep, darling," he said, deliberately rolling all his r's, just the way he knew she loved it. He allowed Michelle to fix his hair, although he personally did not care for it at all. He would allow Michelle all the pleasures he could. He took the cookie she offered. "Thank you, Mishybear," he said. "And, yes, I finished the essay."

Elliot allowed himself to be towed along by the tiny doll that was his girlfriend. "Yes, honey, I know it's Pancake Day," said Elliot patiently. "I'll get your pancakes, okay? You go sit with Samantha and Lewis." Elliot nodded to where the Reid twins sat together. "What toppings would you like?"

@DANAsaur

Last edited by a moderator:
Michelle Anderson

Michelle nearly fainted hearing his amazing R's. She just love how thick his accent is and how adorable he sounds. Smiling brightly at him as they entered the cafeteria, she answered his question. "I want berries!! Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries uhm..." she trailed off, thinking what other berries she should have as toppings. At the very mention of Samantha and Lewis, she smiled even more, her cheeks starting to hurt from all the smiling "Alright then! Oh, don't forget the whipped cream okay?~"

Prancing around to where Samantha Lewis is, she can't help but giggle at them. "Sammy!!" she greeted, hugging her from behind and nuzzling her cheek to hers "Oh hi Lewis!" she greeted the boy who looks busy with his phone. "Looks like someone forgot that today is Pancake day~" she cooed, letting go of her bestie and messing up the boy's hair. "Cute outfit by the way~" she complimented the two, sitting on a empty chair and waiting for her pancakes. She can hear her stomach growling making her blush and shout "ELLIBEAR COULD YOU PLEASE HURRY UP? I'M FAMISHED!!!"

Last edited:
original.gif
large.gif
SAMANTHA ZALI ANNE REID and LEWIS REID
"Honey," said Samantha as Michelle sat down beside her. "I don't give two fucks how scary and intimidating your boyfriend is, because not even him will keep me from killing you if you ever call me Sammy again." She scowled at the tiny doll. "I will kill you and serve your liver with some fava beans -- "

" -- and a fine Chianti," finished Lewis.

Samantha high-fived her brother for completing the quote. "Exactly." Samantha stood up. "Alright, I'm going to get my own pancakes. Lewis, you're waiting for Kestrel, I assume."

"Yeah, I am," confirmed Lewis.

"Fabulous," said Samantha. "Michelle, don't blame me if I flirt with your boyfriend while I'm over there."

"Don't worry," Lewis assured Michelle as his sister walked away. "She won't flirt with him."

Samantha arrived at the serving table and stacked her own plate with pancakes. She drizzled maple syrup and raspberry dressing over the pancakes and smirked at Elliot. "I think Mishy's getting antsy. She might kill my brother if you don't hurry up with her sugar fix."
@Psycho_Proxy

ELLIOT VASILYEV

"Oh, she probably has enough sweets in her backpack to feed Russia for a year," snickered Elliot. Samantha laughed, grabbed a glass of orange juice and walked away. Elliot finished drowning Michelle's pancakes in whipped cream and every type of berry he could find on the serving table. After dressing his own pancakes with candied orange juice and caramelised sugar, Elliot juggled the two plates and two glasses of apple juice as he walked back to the table.

"Here you go, princess," said Elliot, setting Michelle's breakfast in front of her and kissing her lightly on the lips.

@DANAsaur

Michelle Anderson

Michelle just giggled at Sammy's death threat "Aww~ as if you could kill someone as cute as me!" she teased, smiling a little but quickly frowned at the very mention of her flirting with Elliot "Don't.you.dare." she threatened in a menacing voice, already reaching for a xacto knife inside her bag and her cutesy aura was replaced by a murderous one. She never liked anyone joking about flirting with Elliot. She even loathed girls who even tried to steal him away from her.

She calmed down a bit when Lewis reassured her that his sister won't do that. "If she does, she'll never find me cute ever again" she glared, digging holes at the back of the girl's skull. When it comes to Elliot and other girls, she becomes extremely jealous in an instant and messes up with her cutesy aura. Of course Elliot doesn't know this side of her, and she wasn't planning to show it. She doesn't want him to think that she's an obsessed and possessive girlfriend. That wasn't cute, at all.

As soon as Elliot made his way towards their table, she quickly stuffed her knife back to her bag and glared at Lewis, muttering a quick "tell him anything and you're dead" and smiled brightly at her boyfriend, almost blinding anyone that could see. "Ellibear! Thank you so much~" she cooed, slowly slicing her pancakes and imagining it as one of the flirts of the school.

Last edited:
asian-boy-clothes-cute-handsome-korean-Favim.com-67504.jpg
Akashi Kio
"Hai... Hai... I get it, Hiro. Don't worry, I'll be fine. Just worry about Kimi, alright? Send her my best regards, and I'll talk to you later.. Love ya too." Kyo drawled out playfully before ending the call between him and his older brother. The year had been going on splendidly, and Kyo was sure to have a good year. After pulling on his favorite red turtleneck with black skinny jeans, Akashi contemplated which beanie to wear. His long bangs were pinned away from his startling eyes while he adjusted a black beanie on his head. After unpinning his bangs, he grabbed his book bag and scurried out of his dorm to meet up with Monique. Upon seeing her at the stairway, he jumped up and smiled down at her. "Ohayou, Moni-cchi." With a light kiss to her lips, he took her hand and led her down the stairs to go get breakfast. "Did you sleep well?"
@mechtat
091b41c25f798fda74b27d257bccc5da.jpg
Kestrel Rae Opium
Kestrel sighed as she finished wrapping her black scarf around her neck and slipped on her favorite black vest. After messing with her dyed hair and slipping on her silver ring, she picked up her phone. It had beeped a couple minutes ago, and she read the text with a small chuckle. Do relax. I did not know either, but I'll meet up with you for breakfast if it makes you feel better. My next piece is almost ready.

After typing her boots, the tall female quickly grabbed her book bag, composition folder, and her violin case before leaving the room. The folder was her baby, and she would not let anyone try and take it from her, since it contained all her pieces of music, complete or incomplete. Within only a few minutes, Kestrel arrived in the lunchroom and made her way over to Lewis with a small wave. "Dobroye utro Lewis, Samantha, Michelle.." Kes greeted them quietly, the good morning phrase being the only phrase the others understood from her. She lightly pecked Lewis's cheek before tugging on his hand so they would go get pancakes after setting down her things on an empty seat.
@mechtat
0852919f64d728e0743eb014811ca07c.jpg
Kimiko Maji
"Itai.. I'm too sore for this..." Yesterdays dance routine had gotten out of hand. Maji felt sore all over, and her need for a perfect routine did not help whatsoever. The towering teen yawned and quickly chose a cute outfit from her closet to put on for the day. After straightening her blonde-dyed hair, she slipped on her stockings, following them with her cheery dress. It was one of her favorite works that she was proud of, and she eagerly slipped on her cherry red heels that only made her seem taller than she was. She grabbed her phone and giggled at the text. ( ´∀`)ノ~ ♡ I'll meet you there soon~! ~Chu

After grabbing her book bag and filling it with her supplies, she walked out the dorm with a smile on her cheeks. "Ohayou, Elli-cchi~" She greeted Elliot in the lunchroom with a smile and a short bow before running up to Jonathan and hugging his shoulders from behind. "Ohayou gozaimasu, Johnny-cchi~!" The Japanese teen giggled and looked over his shoulder to his homework. "Carry the 6 here~" She pointed to one of the harder problems and pecked the side of his face with a hum. Maji greeted her friends and smiled when the greeting was returned. @mechtat

4eb4af29727518889030a5f8dea3460f.jpg

Hajime Otani
"Hah, that felt great after a long shoot~!" Otani yawned widely and quickly got dressed, intending on fixing up after he got dressed to not waste too much time. His special necklace was around his neck, and he fixed his hair before moving on to his clothing. Even if he did not wear overly expensive clothes like most models, he enjoyed the comfy cloths of his current outfit. The tattoo was hidden by his white shirt with the sleeves rolled up. The vest was open and fluttering, and his jeans were not too snug on his legs. "There we go.." Otani mumbled after fixing his scarf.

After reading the test from his girlfriend, he grinned and sent her his simple message of 'Be there shortly~', grabbed his book bag, and left his room. With quiet steps in the dining hall, Otani greeted everyone silently as to not alert Samantha of his presence. Once he ruffled his close friend's hair, getting angry reactions, he smacked Elliot's back with a grin. Though he swiftly slipped in to the line for the pancakes and wrapped his strong arms around Sam's waist. "O-ha-you Sam-cchi.." He took her plate from her and gave her a twirl before kissing her and grabbing his own pancakes. "How is my favorite lady this morning?"
@mechtat

ELLIOT VASILYEV
"It's alright, honey," said Elliot, sitting beside Michelle and digging into his own pancakes. He scowled at Otani as the other male ruffled his hair -- the hair Michelle had fixed.

"Hey, Maji," said Elliot, smiling warmly at his friend.

@Psycho_Proxy @DANAsaur

large.gif

JONATHAN CERINI
Jonathan followed Maji's instruction and smiled when he saw that the equation proved to be correct. "Thanks, darling," he said, drawling out his Texan accent, simply because he knew she loved it. He twisted around in her embrace and pulled her into a deep kiss, maybe one too sloppy to be 'socially acceptable' to do in public, but he didn't really care.

"So," he said, pulling back and kissing her on the nose. "You wanna go get breakfast now?"
@Psycho_Proxy

SIOBHAN ANDOVERS
Siobhan rolled her eyes at all the romance occurring around her. "Ugh, hurry up, Jayden!" she said to no one in particular. "Seriously, you guys have made me lose my appetite." Siobhan pulled her phone from her pocket and began playing Flappy Bird while she waited for Jayden.
@Kitsune
large.gif

MONIQUE DELEVIANTE
Monique smiled, which was rare. Kyo was the only person in the entire school that Monique actually liked. He may have been the only person in the entire world she loved. "Hey, Kyo," she said, kissing him back.

She stopped him before they entered the dining hall. "Babe, please," she said, reaching up and brushing his hair out of his eyes. "Please, don't cover your eyes up like that. It's ridiculous. They're gorgeous. You should show them to the world!"

@Psycho_Proxy

original.gif

SAMANTHA ZALI ANNE REID

Giggling, Samantha wrapped her arms around her boyfriend and stood on her toes to kiss him. She placed her hands on his back, where she knew his pretty tattoo was. "She's wondering whether it's overdramatic to kill someone because they're calling you by irritating nicknames everyone knows you hate!" she said, her voice playfully laced with accusation.

@Psycho_Proxy
large.gif

LEWIS REID
"Hey, baby," he said, kissing Kestrel back on the cheek. "You wanna get pancakes now? Because APPARENTLY IT'S FUCKING PANCAKE DAY!" Lewis screamed at his sister. He took Kestrel's hand and gently tugged her to the serving table.

@Psycho_Proxy

Jayden Alex Parker
tumblr_ndav2dBclt1tluwc1o1_400.gif
tumblr_mjp4ya0qxB1rud1e5o2_400.gif

"I'm too hot! Hot damn. Call the police and a fireman," Jayden sang loudly in his room. He had been up since earlier and had music blasting since he was awake. Many artists have played. From Fall Out Boy to Jay Z, the teen has been dancing around his room as he got ready for the day. At the moment, he was dancing and singing to Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson, featuring Bruno Mars, which was quite weird since Bruno practically sings the whole song. He shrugged it off though and continued to enjoy the jazz-like beat and catchy lyrics.

The familiar noise of a bird tweeting signalled that he had received a text message. Stopping his dancing, he made his way over to his nightstand and towards the object that caught his attention. He continued to sway slightly and bob his head as he checked the new message. Seeing who it was from made a smile grace his features. Why, none other than Siobhan, his girlfriend, had texted him. Before he even knew it, his fingers had typed out a response and hit send:
G'MORNING TO YOU, TOO, LOVE. OXOXO.

Setting his phone back down, Jay continued his dancing session as he picked out the clothes that he'd wear today. Feeling kind of lazy, he decided that he wanted to be comfortable. That being said, he pulled out a light gray sweater that had 'No Morals' written across it in bold, white letters. Slipping it on, he also pulled out a pair of skinny jeans from his vast collection. These happened to be black and ripped at the knees in a messy, punk rock-ish way. He also pulled a beanie on the top of his messy bed head, covering it up. As he comfortable as he was feeling right now, the brunet wouldn't have been surprised if he fell asleep in one of his classes later on.

Tugging on his gray Converse, Jayden gathered his belongings and exited his room, making his way to the dining hall, where majority of the school occupied at that moment. I mean, come on. It was Pancake Day! Who wouldn't be at breakfast? As he was walking, he thought about sending Siobhan a text regarding his arrival, but push the thought away. Instead, he was going to surprise her. With a bright smile on his face, he entered the dining hall.

As if on auto-pilot, the teen made his way towards the table that he always sat at with Johnathan and Siobhan. Moving as quick as possible so he wasn't seen, Jayden snuck up behind his girlfriend and covered her eyes with his hands, resting his chin on top of her head. "Guess who?" He questioned, a slight eagerness in his voice.

[ @mechtat

I'm on mobile so I apologize for taking forever >.< Also, Jay's outfit, plus beanie.]

Michelle Anderson

"Morning everyone~" she greeted them cheerfully as they approached the table, her murderous aura disappearing in thin air. She slightly glared at Otani for ruining Elliot's hair "Otani!! You're messing up his cute signals!" she pouted, grabbing the comb and fixing his hair once again. She was having a weird morning, her emotions getting jumbled up as if she's pregnant or something. With a heavy sigh, she returned to her pancakes and ate them, spilling a teensy tiny bit of whipped cream on her dress.

She felt everything went to slow motion and suddenly the world stopped. A freakin' drop of whipped cream ruined her dress!! her cute little dress that she spent an hour finding!!! With a face red as a beet, she screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY OUTFIT'S RUINED!!!" she cried, ignoring the weird stares everyone was giving her. Quickly grabbing a handkerchief, she tried to remove the stain, muttering uncute words that could ruin anyone's day "Black licorice. If this leaves a stain I'll make sure jawbreakers will haunt the inventor of whipped cream. Ugh, I swear on jellybeans!! Way to ruin my day, you candy corn.."

The stain wasn't that visible but she hates it that there's something on her dress that shouldn't be there. Not knowing what to do, she just cried, her loud sobs echoing through the room, hoping the stain will go away.

Faye Lilith Kirina
Faye yawned as she stumbled to her feet. She'd been up late last night, working on her latest animation project and completely ignoring all her other schoolwork. Never one to slack, though, Faye knew she would have to really buckle down today. Grabbing her clothes and phone and practically running for the shower, she showered and dressed in about ten minutes, placing her signature tiara on her head, and then shot a text to Nathan, who she knew would sleep in if she didn't. Get up, lazybones! You can't sleep all day! Locking her phone, Faye shoved it in her pocket and headed down to breakfast. "Oooh, pancakes!" Before going to claim her food, Faye decided to socialize a bit, looking around for a table to sit herself down at, knowing that Nathan would join her as soon as he showed up but not wanting to get her food without him here. Wincing as Michelle began to cry, she made a mental note to ask her later if she was okay but avoid her for now because DAMN that girl was LOUD when she cried. Shaking her head slightly, Faye finally decided to make her way over to the table where Jonathan, Siobhan and Jayden were seated. She was a roamer in who she sat with each day, floating pretty easily between each group, mostly to her advantage, and she was usually welcomed at every table, but she always asked before she sat down. She giggled to herself, watching Jayden covering Siobhan's eyes. Those two were so cute...Faye sighed a tad wistfully. She really, really wanted a girlfriend or a boyfriend or someone, but being asexual kind of complicated things a lot because most people she knew wanted sex, and being poly complicated it even more. Most people got paranoid she'd cheat on them. "Morning, guys!" she greeted the group of three with a cheerful smile. "You mind if I sit here?"
((@Kitsune @mechtat ))

Nathaniel James Brown
Nathan groaned as his phone under his pillow dinged loudly at him. Faye was the only one who texted him so early in the morning, and that meant it had to be time to get up. Sure enough, reading her message, he sighed and shot back a text. I'm up and you suck I hate mornings so much He sighed and sent the message to her and then forced himself to his feet. He didn't even have an excuse to be tired--Nathan hadn't been up late, for once, and he had actually gone to bed pretty early for him, and he'd slept pretty well, but there was something about mornings that always made him tired. At least there would hopefully be coffee, though. Shaking himself slightly in an attempt to wake himself, Nathan tried to force himself into his usual cheerful and awake mode, to no avail. Sighing, he grabbed his crap and made his way to the shower, taking fifteen minutes in the shower before hopping out and drying off and putting on his clothes. Today's choice was a black shirt, black jeans, and his black Converse, as per the usual. He rubbed his eyes and made his way sleepily towards where he knew the coffee would be, searching for Faye before he did anything else and spying her over by a table with Siobhan, Jonathan and Jayden. Maybe not where he would have chosen to sit, but sure, why not? He waited to see if Faye actually sat down before going over.

((please ignore the dice throw that was not intentional))

Akashi Kyo

"You know how I feel about showing my eyes, Moni-cchi..." Kyo mumbled, giving her a nervous smile that quirked his groomed eyebrows. His expressions would always show when his hair was moved, but he pinned the long bangs away with bobby pins. "But for you, I'll do it.. I know you'll protect me," Kyo teased with a soft eskimo kiss before the couple entered the dining hall. "Ohayou, minna," Kyo greeted the large table with a wave, bright eyes noticing everyone present before he started tugging Monique gently to get some pancakes. @mechtat

Kestrel Rae Opium

Kestrel lightly smiled at the kiss she received, and nodded to her boyfriend. "Sure.. Let's go." With that, Kestrel followed Lewis's lead to the serving line to get the pancakes. She got three pancakes and decorated it with powdered sugar, strawberries, and blueberries. She had grabbed the chocolate pancakes, and smiled up at Lewis while she waited for him to grab his pancakes. "I wonder why no one mentioned it was Pancake Day.." @mechtat
Hajime Otani

"Aah.. Well, it might not be a good idea to do so~" Otani played along while he prepared his own breakfast. Plain pancakes with syrup, bananas, and chocolate chips decorating it. He also grabbed a glass of orange juice from the drinks bar, kissing Samantha's nose while he carried their food back. He noticed Jonathan and Maji kissing, making a fake gagging noise that the table chuckled at. "Keep it in your mouths, guys~! There are children here~!" @mechtat
Kimiko Maji

Kimiko squeaked when she was grabbed and kissed like that, her face flushing during those moments. The whistles some of her friends gave her made her flush a nice shade of red before she was released. Though she had to laugh when her cherry lipstick was smeared over Jonathan's mouth. She pulled a cloth from her dress's pocket to wipe it from her mouth and his. "Hai, lets go~" After applying her lipstick again, she went with him to the line for breakfast. Vanilla pancakes with vanilla syrup, strawberries, blackberries, chocolate, and blueberries on top. With a cup of vanilla coffee to finish it off. "Pancakes have to be one of my favorite American foods~!" @mechtat

ELLIOT VASILYEV

Elliot immediately enveloped Michelle in his arms when his girlfriend started crying. "Darling, stop it," he said forcibly. Sometimes he needed to parent her slightly, in order to prevent her from breaking down. Taking her hand, he pulled her from the room.

Luckily for Elliot, everyone was at breakfast, so no one saw him sneak into the girls' dorm with Michelle in his wake. He located her door with ease -- he had slipped notes and flowers under it enough times to know where it is. "Get changed, but quick, we have Modelling in ten minutes."
@DANAsaur

large.gif

JONATHAN CERINI
Jonathan stacked his own plate with raspberry pancakes, decorated with chocolate topping. "Darling, you've clearly never had grits," he said, drawling his accent for Maji. "Grits are amazing. My mom makes the best grits ever."
@
Psycho_Proxy

SIOBHAN ANDOVERS
"Guess who?"

"IS IT JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE?" shrieked Siobhan playfully, knowing it was Jayden.
@Kitsune

large.gif

MONIQUE DELEVIANTE
"Good boy," she said as Kyo allowed her to show his eyes. At the serving table, Monique scarcely stocked her plate; one pancake, dressed with only a few berries. Monique didn't do sugar. Ever. She reluctantly followed Kyo to the table where his friends sat.
@Psycho_Proxy

original.gif
large.gif

"EW!!" Samantha shrieked as Jonathan kissed Maji. "PUBLIC DISPLAYS OF AFFECTION." She grinned, sitting beside Lewis with Otani on her other side. "Hey, Kes," she said to Lewis's girlfriend, who sat on Lewis's other side. "Hey, Faye," she said to the redheaded girl. "Yeah, of course you can sit here."

"Okay, people," said Samantha, getting down to business. "It's Thursday. In two days' time, it will be Saturday. Correct?"

"Correct," said Lewis, knowing where this was going.

"And Saturday is?"

"Movie Night," said Lewis.

"Exactly!" said Samantha. "Last week's genre was action, right? This week's is -- my favourite, HORROR!" Samantha squealed in delight. "So, what movies are we watching. One is The Silence of the Lambs. No question. Anyone have any suggestions of what else?"

@Psycho_Proxy @alexianFireflies

Jayden Alex Parker
tumblr_n8lrjg0OXv1spww0ro1_500.gif

Jayden laughed softly at Siobhan's reply. In between his fits of laughter, he responded, "It's actually someone a lot better." Removing his hands from their place amongst Siobhan's eyes, the teen slid into the vacant seat next to her, pecking her cheek with a chaste kiss. As he pulled back, he beamed at her, smiling softly, yet brightly.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting long," he said as he scanned everyone near them. Majority of them had already gotten their pancakes. The sight of the fluffy deliciousness doused in syrup and topped with multiple things made his mouth water slightly. Just the thought of what he was going to put on his stack of pancakes had been bouncing his leg in keenness, trying his best to calm down, which proved to be a bit difficult. Pancakes happened to be on top of his list of 'Favorite Foods' and to see them around him, yet not in front of him, was making him itch to get his own. And Siobhan's, of course, unless she got her own.

[ @mechtat ]

newcreate.php

tumblr_mb8zujuVqA1rtmwjx.gif

Page-Divider.png

Getting up fairly early: father instilled that within him at a young age. That, along with a multitude of things that either Sterling loathed to this day, or simply ran on a loop subconsciously. Things that were ingrained into his nature tended to reflect on his personality, the one he liked to keep hidden, quite well. On the rare occasion that he met a perceptive individual, the entire thing baffled them and his conflicted nature hid beneath the innocence and stringent upbringing that became him.

5:30 A.M. on days that weren't Sunday, and 5, or even 4, on Sunday mornings. That started out tough, since Saturday masses took up most of their evenings and waking up after those busy days at such an early time grated on his nerves. Sterling adjusted quick and complained far less; children were to be seen and not heard, was a definite rule in public, but especially within the household. That may have made Sterling more reserved than what really would have surfaced, but he didn't mind that. It was everything else that Sterling minded. Everything his parents rose him on seemed trivial and meaningless, in the long run. Of course, those opinions kept tightly shut within Sterling's mind and never arose until the boy found solitude—that offered to be more difficult than it sounded.

So, Sterling awoke at the same time he always did and, seeing as no one else woke up at that time, he spent the rest of the morning doing busy work. Whether it be homework or working out, Sterling hadn't placed a set routine for his mornings. That would, unfortunately, make things stale and trite; therefore, he'd be further trapped within his own mind and that never boded well for anyone. A Sterling not externally focused turned to a Sterling entirely too focused on introspection. That Sterling never came off as a happy camper; no one liked that Sterling.

A frown set stretched on his lips, Sterling's eyes glanced over both clock and calender. "Pancake day," he muttered, setting the protein shake held upon the desk. Most of his workouts he held, like normal, inside the school's gym, but morning workouts Sterling confined to his own room. Mornings often swayed on a spectrum of extremes: either he hated them or he loved them, no in between. This almost teetered on the bad morning side of things, but the shake he'd been drinking lightened his mood. He finally perfected one that tasted half-way decent. However, pancakes didn't provide him with a good first impression and there were childhood scars in regards to eating them. Well, in an exaggerated sense. Sterling just wanted a viable reason to hate them. He was a waffle guy, after all.

After a quick shower, it was a mere few minutes before Sterling found himself decent and heading toward the school's cafeteria. Eyeing the crowd, he wandered toward the line of people gathering their trays of food before grabbing something for himself. He passed on the pancakes today, and instead set a pile of fruit on his plate. Finding Michelle within the ground of students, Sterling snaked his way through until he plopped himself down on one of her free sides. A smile tugged his lips at her little tantrum and he immediately sank his teeth into an apple. The sudden shift bewildered him, though Sterling shrugged it off, watching with a pair of sad eyes as Michelle was wrenched away from the table. They caught Elliot leaving, Michelle in tow, and that definitely shifted his morning to absolutely horrible.

"Off to a great start," he muttered, bidding whoever was still at the table goodbye. Taking the already partly bitten apple, Sterling dumped the rest of the contents into the trash can and wandered off down the hall, making sure to take a route opposite of the lovely couple. Obviously, he needed to find a new hobby, that wasn't possibly trailing as a third wheel to a pair who was happy to have a moment alone with each other. It shouldn't have stung as much as it did, but Sterling couldn't help it. What he could help was not to dig any further into why that exactly stung.

Hopefully, it wouldn't be long until the next class started. Sterling needed something to take his mind off of current events and things he couldn't have that he didn't even know he wanted.​

Michelle Anderson

Michelle quickly stopped crying right after she felt Elliot's arms around her, his voice slightly scaring her. With light sobs, she was towed away by her boyfriend to her dorm room, leaving Sterling who seems sad about her sudden departure. "Sterling~" she whined, reaching out to him like a child as he walked away from them, heading to the opposite direction.

As soon as she arrived her dorm room with the time on her mind, she immediately grabbed a cute brooch from her accessory closet and pinned it on the stain. Good thing the whipped cream landed right at the center of her chest which is very easy to hide, or else she'll have a major breakdown.

A bright smile adorned her face as soon as she can't see the stain anymore, as if a switch was flipped inside of her. "Thanks Ellibear. I wouldn't know what to do without you.." she mumbled, kissing him lightly on the lips as her cheeks started to redden.
"Now come on! I didn't say good morning to Sterling. He'll be mad at me!!"
she exclaimed, pulling Elliot away from her dorm room and into the direction where Sterling went, hoping that she'd run into him before the class starts.

Last edited:
Kimiko Maji

"G-Grits..?" Maji attempted to say the foreign word, but blushed when her accent popped out to annoy her. She giggled softly and kissed Jonathan's lips as a treat for his accent. "Your accent is so cute~!" Once they sat down, Maji tilted her head at the announcement, not really having an issue with Horror. Though the same could not be said for Kyo over there. "It's fine Ky-cchi~! Ohayou DeLeviante-chan~!"
@mechtat

Akashi Kyo

Kyo lightly smiled and kissed her temple once they sat down. He knew not to say anything about her lack of sugar intake, but he did reassure her about his friends once they had settled. Kyo dug in to his pancakes happily after greeting Kestrel and Maji. The two females greeted him and Otani merely smacked him on the back, causing the teen to cough softly. Kyo wiped his mouth and smiled when Kestrel nodded at his revealed eyes. That was how their friendship started after all.
@mechtat

Kestrel Rae Opium

Kestrel smiled at Samantha and greeted her back, taking her place on Lewis's side while she moved her supplies to the other empty seat besides her. She kept her composition folder in her lap, but started digging in to her pancakes. The movie night was one of the more eventful nights of her week, and the musician enjoyed spending time with the others, despite her issues. "How about Saw? I heard it's a good American movie.." One thing was for sure, most Kestrel's friend and herself need an education in American culture.
@mechtat
Hajime Otani

With a small laugh at Samantha's reaction, Otani took his place beside her and laid her plate in front of her. After sipping his orange juice he dug in, pumping his fist playfully when she announced Movie Night. "Ehh, the Hills Have Eyes~?"
@mechtat

SIOBHAN ANDOVERS

"Fun fact," said Siobhan, slipping into her nerdy director mode. "Both the writers of Saw are actually Australian, so the series could be classified as Australian." Siobhan stood up, dragging Jayden with her. "Come on, babe, let's get breakfast."
@Kitsune

large.gif

JONATHAN CERINI
"The Texas Chainsaw Massacre," suggested Jonathan. "Classic, right? Besides, it's set in Texas." He smirked. He turned to his girlfriend. "What d'you, think, honey?"
@Psycho_Proxy

large.gif

MONIQUE DELEVIANTE
Monique kept quiet while Kyo's friends talked about horror movies. She was pretty sure she wasn't invited to Samantha's movie night, and she wasn't exactly sure she wanted to be there, either. She would rather keep her distance from her boyfriend's weird nerdy friends. It was better that way.

original.gif
large.gif

"She's right," said Samantha as Siobhan walked away. "Leigh Whannel, James Wan. Aussies."

"Of course you would know that," said Lewis, rolling his eyes. "Really, I expected nothing less of you, my wonderful sister. Who needs a life."

Samantha took a berry between her thumb and forefinger and squashed it squarely in the centre of her brother's forehead. "Go fuck yourself, loser," she joked.

ELLIOT VASILYEV
Smirking, Elliot swung Michelle onto his back like a backpack and carried her to the dining hall. He deposited Michelle back into her seat beside Sterling, before whirling around to face Samantha. "Are we talking about Movie Night?" he said. "Samantha Zali Anne Reid, if you do not show The Ring, I will never speak to you again."

Samantha rolled her eyes. "Love you too, baby."

@DANAsaur

Faye Lilith Kirina and Nathan James Brown
Faye grinned and plopped into a seat near Samantha. "Thanks!" She listened idly to their conversation for a bit, wondering if maybe she should drag Nathan into a movie night sort of thing. "Movie nights are great!" She glanced around, wondering where the heck Nathan was. "He better not have gone back to sleep...." she muttered, finally spotting him by the door. "NATHAN! I'll be right back!" She promptly jumped to her feet and tore across the hall, slamming into Nathan and hugging him hard, and then planting a kiss on his cheek. Nathan made an 'oof' sound and stumbled back slightly as Faye slammed into him, but he grinned and laughed when she kissed his cheek. The two of them were extremely close, and this was kind of a morning ritual for them--at their old school, they'd mostly done it to mess with people, and now it was just habit, although it was something of a nuisance when people asked if they were dating. "Come on, we're sitting with Samantha and the others." She dragged him across the cafeteria towards the table with Jayden, Siobhan, Samantha, Jonathan, Lewis and the others.
"I noticed. Morning, everyone," Nathan greeted the others. "Faye, c'mon, let's get pancakes and then we can come back and bug people, okay?"
"Pancakes!" Faye grinned and grabbed Nathan's sleeve again. Nathan sighed as she towed him towards the pancakes, deciding not to bother mentioning that he was perfectly fine walking on his own--when Faye got excited about something, this was just what she did.
Nathan grabbed a plate and tossed a pancake on it, then some syrup. Honestly, he wasn't too much of a pancake person--that was Faye--but he knew if he didn't eat something, he would get a very long lecture about how this was the most important meal of the day, pancakes were great, and that if he didn't eat then Faye was going to make him eat somehow. Following grabbing his pancake, Nathan made a beeline for coffee, grabbing a cup and filling it to the brim and sighing happily as he took a sip. "Thiiiiis is what I needed."
Faye rolled her eyes. "You and your coffee addiction." Shaking her head, she returned her attention to her plate, piling it with pancakes and raspberries and chocolate chips and syrup. Pancakes were literally the best thing ever. Rejoining Nathan, she shot a slightly disapproving look at his one, singular pancake, but didn't comment because at least he was eating something. Returning to the table, she plopped into her seat again and motioned for Nathan to sit next to her. "Okay, so, hi again, guys! What are we talking about?"

((@mechtat sorry, not used to tagging people yet))

Jayden Alex Parker
tumblr_inline_n5jeyqSy4X1qm9qc2.gif

Silently, Jayden sat there as everyone threw out horror movie suggestions. Playing with his fingers, he furrowed his eyebrows as he listened. You see, the brunet wasn't all that fond of horror movies. It's not like he got easily scared or anything. He just...didn't like to watch them.

His thoughts were interrupted when saw Siobhan stand up from his peripheral vision. Soon, he was standing up to and being taken to the breakfast line. Licking his lips, he thought, Finally! He couldn't wait to get his pancakes. Jayden was like a kid on Christmas Day, eager to open their presents.

[ @mechtat
Sorry, it's short.]

Status
Not open for further replies.