Alice Human Sacrifice IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Eric~
Location ~ Arrival Port

He looked around, somewhat stunned by his bizarre surroundings. A forest was quite normal. But the strange markings on the floor, they were far from normal. In fact they were darn right spooky. They looked to be a pattern of glyphs and runes. Eric would rather not try to imagine what they were for. Having just woken up in the woods, in an area such as this, with the barrier in the sky and the magic marks on the floor, he was just happy to not the be the sacrifice of some deranged cult.

Not far away he could see a group that had gathered. And an ice cream van. Good, he was getting real hungry and could devour an ice cream cone. Slowly Eric got up to his feet.

"Whoa." His balance was a little off.

He set of towards the group with slow and deliberate steps, his legs still waking up from a long time of laying on the forest floor. As Eric neared he watched the group. Observing their mannerisms. Seeing how they all talked, who took control, who always did as the others said. A particular one of them seemed to be very frustrated and yet was failing to voice his concerns. Odd, seeing as how this one seemed to behave in a way indicative of a decisive and outspoken person.

And oh god! That was a body beneath the ice cream van.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Teiso
~Maya & Ronan~
Location ~ Arrival Port

Maya sighed, rubbing her temples. Ronan was making her job a lot more difficult. Turning her attention to the magic boy, she spoke. "Yes. Ramiel is the one we're after. First we must gather the other Alices though. Fortunately I know where the first one is being kept. She's -"

"-In the Garden of Thorns, her own waking nightmare, through the Forest of Dark Descent. We should get moving now, and I wouldn't dawdle unless you'd like to end up in your own waking nightmare as well." With that, Ronan pointed his cane at the blocked path and cleared it. It lead deeper into a darkened forest under a canopy of dead trees.

~Chesh & Amaris~
Location~ Arrival Port

Amaris didn't move an inch, even with the cat boy hovering over her. "Look, little one, we must get moving or else you'll get caught too... Come one, follow me, I'll lead you to safety." Gently he helped her up and led her down the path... leading the opposite direction. She didn't question it though. She just followed his guidance like a lost puppy.

~Ramiel~
Location ~ Nightmare Palace

"It would be very possible indeed, Darla. Just blend in with the Alices that just arrived. They'll be so overwhelmed already they won't notice someone slipping into their ranks." He said with a evil yet somehow charming smirk. "I know you can do it. I know you won't let me down."

~Eric~
Location ~ Arrival Port

Eric saw that two people in particular were apparently giving the orders. With almost everyone else listening. Off to the side he saw a young woman and a floating cat... Was he dreaming? Hallucinating? It had to be a dream with a beautiful and a flying cat. A flying cat who was actually starting to look more and more like a person as Eric stared. This was no hallucination, no drug could make him imagine a girl like that. Or a cat like that. This was a dream. And there was only one thing to do in a dream: Keep moving forward.

So he followed after the girl and the smiling cat-person-thing as they annexed from the group.

Jack Phillips~Arrival Port

Jack watched as the girl and the boy in the hat seemed to be having a small conflict for control. He noticed the grinning boy didn't seen to be around any more, and as he glanced around, he could've sworn there was a girl too. He quickly shoved it from his mind though. If she went with the kid, then it was probably fine, if she didn't, then whatever happened was her own fault.
He turned his attention back to the two in front and raised his hand, "Excuse me, one last question. What happens if we pull this off? Do we go home immediately, or do we gotta do something else first?"

Alexander Nomoyell

"Okay then! Let's start going to free the first Alice" Alex said, smiling at the first, rare time after they got into this madness. He quietly used hyper-sensory, noticing group of people cutting out of group. He found it quiet strange, and decided to follow. Why? Every time when some group disconnected from main group in books, last main group died. Welp, let's follow this logic!

Alex whispered invisibility charm - he decided not to experiment, and used Harry Potter's one - and slowly became fully transparent. It was like if loads of "paint" we're poured on him separately: firstly several invisible holes appeared on his body, like if he was getting killed by acid; holes grown, fully taking his body. He then walked in the way of small group, silent. Oh, please, help Alex survive this journey.

~Ramiel~

"It would be very possible indeed, Darla. Just blend in with the Alices that just arrived. They'll be so overwhelmed already they won't notice someone slipping into their ranks." He said with a evil yet somehow charming smirk. "I know you can do it. I know you won't let me down."
Darla Daymen - Throneroom, Nightmare Palace - Talking to Ramiel

"I won't my nightmare," Darla said gripping the black diamond it glowing as she grinned at his devilish smirk. "I will be off now," Darla said making her way out of Nightmare Ramiel's throneroom. She couldn't wait to deceive someone into think she was against Ramiel, it was so playful yet it showed her loyalty to Ramiel. Darla snickered mentally at the idea of it coming into reality.

Marcus 'Zero' Millard
Arrival Port - Path to the Garden of Thorns

The Garden of Thorns... That name sounded more fascinating than dangerous in Zero's mind, he sighed and got up, walking soaked to where the new path that opened, he looked to everyone while he stopped closer to the path and then waited where the rain couldn't soak him more... He sure would have caught a cold with that rain but as he was in a different reality it wasn't something that he would need to worry. His eyes looked around the new scenario, the forest close to them looked quite interesting and more friendly then their hosts, his eyes were looking to everything, scanning everything he could to not get lost until they got to that Garden of Thorns.

Their leaders were strange but Zero could feel some kind of familiarity with them but he couldn't really know why or how... Everything around him felt so familiar and somehow he knew where they were going but still it was strange. The only thing he didn't knew was the others around him and their shadows, everyone had something different, he could feel it but he couldn't know what they were some he knew what it is but their abilities were different from his own ability, he stopped a little as he looked around to see if everyone was going in the same direction as him or if he was just following a shadow.

(Sorry for my delay >.<)​

~Maya & Ronan~
Location ~ Path to Forest of Dark Descent

"Anyways, crazy hatters aside...." She shot Ronan a look who just smiled in response.

"Pardon me, but I'm a Mad Hatter, not a crazy one."

Maya rolled her eyes. "Whatever. And to answer your question, you'll wake up once Wonderland is safe." She said with a smile of her own. "Now, let's go fetch Alyssa." Turning on her heel she headed down the dark pathway into the strange forest. "Be warned everyone. All the plants here are poisonous. Try not to touch them."

~Chesh & Amaris~
Location ~ The Warped Valley

He floated on, leading the dazed girl behind him. In the back of his mind he hoped since she had his gift, she would be enough to fetch Alexion. It was then that he noticed another boy following them and grinned.

Vanishing from sight, he reappeared in front of Eric. "Hello there, following other without knowing where you're going can be dangerous you know."

~Ramiel~

After watching her leave his throne room, he turned and strode back to his shadow orb and pulled up the image of the Arrival Port only to find everyone departing. Who to follow was the question now. The larger group would be the obvious answer. Yet the question itself was who was more of a threat? The Hatter or the Cat? They were both threats in their own right. He knew where Maya and Ronan were going, but where was Chesh headed with those two Alices? He'd watch them for now.​

Reactions: MagnoliaSweet
~Eric~
Location ~ The Warped Valley

What? How? This floating man-cat-thing had vanished and reappeared. His dreams had never been this weird before.

"U-um... Less dangerous than wandering around blindly, right?" he replied, entirely unsure of how to gauge the situation.

He had followed them away from the main group, down a path lined with twisted trees. He got the feeling that this place had once been quite beautiful. With the rows of trees, roses that peppered he landscape, shimmering of lakes of clear blue... Dark purple water. Had something happened to warp this valley into a dark and evil place? The tress were twisted and gnarled, with black bark. The roses were covered in thorns that secreted a bright green ooze. The lakes were polluted or dyed or warped into murky pools that hid the shadows of what lurked under the surface.

"What is this place?"

Reactions: MagnoliaSweet
~Jason Abernathy~
Path to forest of Dark Descent

"Gardener, Gardener
what have you done to the primrose?
If I left you any further
it'd starting eating the damn hose!"

Jason grinned, having pried his mouth open, he couldn't help but feel the need to mess with the damned hatted bastard. Take away his power cause it's dangerous? Well the first thought was killing the man, but he still wanted to go ahead and enjoy this plan that had sixteen dozen percent to be fun! So what was he going to do? Save everyone from the crazy poison plants!

"Nay! It must burn!
T'is beyond repair!
Go! Get the torch!
I'll get the tar from the fair!"

Burn! Burn!
Burn it all to ash!"

a torch appeared in his hands, tar suddenly seeping from the ground like over saturated ground in a rain storm

"May thee rest in white dust!"

And with that, he dropped the torch into the tar, igniting the entire woods in a glorious blaze! It looked so much fun! It was smart not to-

wait. Did he smell bacon? He looked at his left arm to see it horribly singed from the blaze, he frowned irritably at the thought of burning down with the forest, and promptly made his way out, fast.​

Alexander Nomoyell

"Ahhh!" A sudden yell cut out through merely conversation of a boy and a strange neko, as Alex fell right onto the path, with his invisibility disabling.

"Uhh..." His tongue was clearly declining to blurt out any kind of peaceful conversation "... My apologies for stalking you mister creepy purple neko?" It was somewhere between a valuable argument, and a crazy question.

Jack Phillips~Path to the Forest of Dark Descent

Jack was a bit disappointed to hear the girl say that. Odd and dangerous as this place had proven to be in the past few moments, though most of the chaos had been caused by his fellow visitors, it wasn't boring. Far from it in fact, nothing like life back home. Unless a way to stay came up he was going to have to enjoy it while he could.

As he followed in thought, he was brought back to reality by the fire. He guessed the poet got his voice back and immediately caused more mayhem. Or was it someone else? He thought he remembered someone else mentioning fire. Either way it was a problem.

Darla saw black hazy smoke rise from far off in the distance. It has seemed that the smoke is near the Arrival Port. Darla got out a knife from her boot. It was black and quiet big. She could try and ditch it, it might make the others think oddly of her. She'd never do that,there are two many things out here that can harm her for her to give up the knife.
there are two many things out here that can harm her for her to give up the knife.

Darla walked closer to the fire. She could tell it was spreading. To make the other ones seem like she was in danger she put dirt all over her clothes, hair and face. She pondered for a moment whether a clever idea, well at least in her mind.

Suddenly she got her knife and stabbed it into her thigh and screamed in pain for a moment. She gritted her teeth ripping out the knife throwing into the woods. Darla looked down and saw her crimson red blood dripping from her dress. She breathed heavily before she unwillingly passed out on the pass to the Arrival Port, the fire closing in.

Marcus 'Zero' Millard
Forest of Dark Descent

For his luck he was following a shadow, he was lost in the middle of nowhere... Trees everywhere and no guide for him, he didn't panicked because of his carelessness, he just continued walking a little until he heard something burst into flames at a distance. Zero continued looking to the place, he could hear the shadows from the burned plants screaming while moving fast and angry... Spreading more and more engulfing everything with its powerful and destructible might, he could feel the shadows swaying fast and violent over and over. His mind was mainly on the shadows but he remembered hearing something about the plants being poisonous... Wouldn't the smoke coming from the plants be poisonous too? He slowly opened his eyes and he knew he wasn't going to be able to stop the fire neither to help those who could get him out of there.

He stopped again with a sigh and closed his eyes, slowly he focused more and more on the burning shadows, with the same slow pace he slowly got out of the shadows made by the flames and as before he slowly appeared out of a puddle of darkness concentrated in front of the flames. Once he was totally out he looked at the flames and moving his hand forward his shadows engulfed the burning plants ending the eternal scream of their burning shadows, he fell on his knees and almost totally spent he rested a little, his breathing was heavy and he could feel like all his muscles were adjusting themselves after a long week of work. He didn't knew who was the one to start the fire but the smell of burning skin could lead to the pyromaniac, he couldn't move after a while but he knew they wouldn't leave him there, they summoned him for a purpose.​

Status
Not open for further replies.