Akame Ga Kill: Teigu Reborn [Sign up/Plot]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Victoria Mayleen.
Sex: Female

Decsription: http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe..._girls/27412_anime_girls_girl_with_katana.jpg

Personailty: She is quite shy when she is with others, but compared to her childhood, she managed to surpress the urge to hide when she is with other people she doesn't, but also people she does know.

Teigu: Fiwor sword: Victoria has a katana, which she got from an old men, who told her storys about the happening 1000 years ago. He seemed to be very good informed, but didn't new about the power of the sword, or maybe, he did? Any way, before he died, he gave her the sword, as memory, but Victoria soon noticed that this isn't a normal one. When she draw it, the blade was shining in blue flames, cause it was actual burning. She didn't found out everything about it, but she will try to find it out.

Histroy: Victoria was born in an farmer family. She didn't had any friends in her childhood, but also now she still hasn't really a friend. She lifed with her family until her parents, and also her brother and her sister was killed by a group of bandits. Only Victoria could escape, cause of her weakness, to hide when she sees a person. She was 12 when she had to life alone in the forests. An old men found her, and took care of her a few years, and trained her in protect herself with a katana
against normal danger beasts.

When she became 20 and the old men died, she found a note about a new NightRaid, what the old men had to do with it, she didn't know, but she felt like she had to join them.

Is your character Evil, Neutral, or Good: Good

What are you good at: Everything that needs to live alone in the forests (Like: navigation, cooking, gathering berries/fruits/vegetables)

What are you horrible at: Talking with people, getting new friends

Group: NightRaid V.2

Extra: Has also a normal, her old, katana without any power.

I hope that this is still a thing. Havent seen anyone else sign up yet nor has the GM been on since Sunday

I forgot about this, if people are still around I'm totally up for making a char.

Status
Not open for further replies.