π™°πš‘πš˜πš’ πšπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ, πš–πšŽ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πšπš’πšŽπšœ! π™ΆπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 'πš›πš˜πšžπš—πš, πš–πšŽ πšπšŽπš•πš•πš˜πš  πš‹πšžπšŒπšŒπšŠπš—πšŽπšŽπš›πšœ!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The Casteled Rook

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Hello there!
I'm August, 21+, IST, and male!

Partner requirements include being at least 21 years old or older, female, writing in the third person, Advanced literate to novella, being able to post a few times a week, and providing a sample of their writing.

[Please note that all characters involved in our writing venture must be 21 years of age or older. Preferably 25+.]

α΄΅'ᡛᡉ ᡇᡉᡉⁿ β±α΅—αΆœΚ°β±βΏα΅ α΅—α΅’ ʷʳⁱᡗᡉ ˒ᡒᡐᡉᡗʰⁱⁿᡍ ⁱⁿ ᡗʰᡉ ᡖⁱʳᡃᡗᡉ ᡍᡉⁿʳᡉ ˑᡃᡗᡉˑʸ!

The world I envision closely resembles our own, with all the hallmarks of a realistic historical setting, from period costumes to wooden ships and naval battles on the high seas. Yet, it is also infused with magical twists and turns that make it a fascinating place to explore.

It is in this world that my character finds himself newly recruited to a notorious pirate crew. Little does he know that among the crew, disguised as a man, is your character - a fearless woman who has infiltrated the ranks. The reasoning behind her disguise remains a mystery only to her. Perhaps, as we weave our story, my character uncovers her true identity, leading to a complex exploration of the consequences of such a revelation.

I am open to plot modifications, character changes, and role changes!

Feel free to message me if this tickles your imagination!