π™°πš‘πš˜πš’ πšπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ, πš–πšŽ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πšπš’πšŽπšœ! π™ΆπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 'πš›πš˜πšžπš—πš, πš–πšŽ πšπšŽπš•πš•πš˜πš  πš‹πšžπšŒπšŒπšŠπš—πšŽπšŽπš›πšœ!

The Casteled Rook

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Hello there!
I'm August, 21+, IST, and male!

Partner requirements include being at least 21 years old or older, female, writing in the third person, Advanced literate to novella, being able to post a few times a week, and providing a sample of their writing.

[Please note that all characters involved in our writing venture must be 21 years of age or older. Preferably 25+.]

α΄΅'ᡛᡉ ᡇᡉᡉⁿ β±α΅—αΆœΚ°β±βΏα΅ α΅—α΅’ ʷʳⁱᡗᡉ ˒ᡒᡐᡉᡗʰⁱⁿᡍ ⁱⁿ ᡗʰᡉ ᡖⁱʳᡃᡗᡉ ᡍᡉⁿʳᡉ ˑᡃᡗᡉˑʸ!

The world I envision closely resembles our own, with all the hallmarks of a realistic historical setting, from period costumes to wooden ships and naval battles on the high seas. Yet, it is also infused with magical twists and turns that make it a fascinating place to explore.

It is in this world that my character finds himself newly recruited to a notorious pirate crew. Little does he know that among the crew, disguised as a man, is your character - a fearless woman who has infiltrated the ranks. The reasoning behind her disguise remains a mystery only to her. Perhaps, as we weave our story, my character uncovers her true identity, leading to a complex exploration of the consequences of such a revelation.

I am open to plot modifications, character changes, and role changes!

Feel free to message me if this tickles your imagination!