Ah, yes, right! Noobishness!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mjr.Chaos

Original poster
I put most of my energy into outlining my background in my profile, so I'm afraid I have little to offer here! However, I still think I could offer the courtesy of introducing myself! I'm Harper, Chaos, Major, or any strange, giggle-inducing combination of those three! I suppose I'm something of a roleplaying vet, dabbling in it here and there at times, and at others going on something of a writing rampage.

I suppose I'll leave it at that, but I am quite a socialite. I have no objections to messages being sent my way! Y'all take care.

I have already talked to you in the cbox! >:3 But here is a more formal welcome.

...um.... WELCOME! 8D

Poor Chaos is utterly blown away by the excessively celebratory welcome, tumbling backwards through a stained-glass window and falling to his death.

Oh joy!

Welcome, Mr. Chaos. That sounds like the name of some 70s sci-fi villain :)

Hope you are finding Iwaku an awesome place to rp.

I get that a lot. Thank ya very much for the welcome!

HEY YOU

HERE'S YOUR BLASTED PEANUT BUTTER

(Welcome to Iwaku, though we've met before XD)

Your avatar is from Watchmen O_____O Rorschach I think?

Also, hello Major! We already met in the cbox, but welcome to Iwaku~ :)

Oh ho ho! But is it chunky or creamy?

Mmyeeeees, 'tis Rorschach, one of my favorite anti-heroes. We have indeed spoken on a few occasions!

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

Write, write and write even more... We never get bored xD

Hope you find stories to partake in, and of course have a wonderfull time enjoying your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.