Ah, yes, right! Noobishness!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mjr.Chaos

Original poster
I put most of my energy into outlining my background in my profile, so I'm afraid I have little to offer here! However, I still think I could offer the courtesy of introducing myself! I'm Harper, Chaos, Major, or any strange, giggle-inducing combination of those three! I suppose I'm something of a roleplaying vet, dabbling in it here and there at times, and at others going on something of a writing rampage.

I suppose I'll leave it at that, but I am quite a socialite. I have no objections to messages being sent my way! Y'all take care.

I have already talked to you in the cbox! >:3 But here is a more formal welcome.

...um.... WELCOME! 8D

Poor Chaos is utterly blown away by the excessively celebratory welcome, tumbling backwards through a stained-glass window and falling to his death.

Oh joy!

Welcome, Mr. Chaos. That sounds like the name of some 70s sci-fi villain :)

Hope you are finding Iwaku an awesome place to rp.

I get that a lot. Thank ya very much for the welcome!

HEY YOU

HERE'S YOUR BLASTED PEANUT BUTTER

(Welcome to Iwaku, though we've met before XD)

Your avatar is from Watchmen O_____O Rorschach I think?

Also, hello Major! We already met in the cbox, but welcome to Iwaku~ :)

Oh ho ho! But is it chunky or creamy?

Mmyeeeees, 'tis Rorschach, one of my favorite anti-heroes. We have indeed spoken on a few occasions!

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

Write, write and write even more... We never get bored xD

Hope you find stories to partake in, and of course have a wonderfull time enjoying your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.